Mel, the colours on your dark devil are sublime. Your haze is so dainty. It's great to see your gorilla auto budding up nicely. Your garden is just lovely.

Leona- day 92

Desdemona- day 82

Fay Wray- day 41
I managed to find the pic I mentioned of a Gorilla in bloom turning purple.
Fay isn't changing colours yet, but her newer foliage has a tint, so I'm hopeful she'll start heading that way soon.

Girls are looking great Mel sorry I haven’t stopped in a while
Good to see you! Drop by whenever you feel like it!
You're getting hazed!

Patience!:Rasta:
Patience isn't my strong suit, but I'll try!
Looking great Mel!
Leona is gonna be HUGE!
Thanks GB!
Mel, the colours on your dark devil are sublime. Your haze is so dainty. It's great to see your gorilla auto budding up nicely. Your garden is just lovely.
Thanks Carmen!

Airmid- day 83
Almost done.

Leona- day 72
The stretch continues.

Desdemona- day 62
I feel like there's a nutrient that purple plants require in late flower to keep their foliage healthy as it changes colours, and that it's either low or absent in MC.
I'm going to see what I can find, but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Fay Wray- day 21
She has that flowering look to her meristem.

He stays out of my pots he has nothing to worry about.
Except coyotes.

Thanks Cap!

Awwww bunny 🐰

Just thinned out Leona. I can't tell much got taken off from the outside, and I left most of the lower leaves. She'll drop them herself if she doesn't need them anymore.
20230811_124120.jpg

20230811_124108.jpg

Awwww bunny 🐰
It's cute until it eats your plants, lol!

These summer grows really test my attention span.

Leona- day 93
Apparently thinning her out kicked her ass into gear, and as usual the lower side shoots are showing signs of flower before the top.

Desdemona- day 83

Fay Wray- day 42
The top buds are starting to join up.

So I'm going to start something later this week. My plan was to test out a hempy bucket as a side project while using soil for this winter.
Seeing as I'm bored, and I have an opening in my 4 plant count I'm going to try to start a Jack Herer seed in a sort-of-but-not-really hempy bucket.
I'll post a link here when I start it.

Leona- day 86
She needs a kick in the pants to start flowering.

Desdemona- day 76
Getting close.

Fay Wray- day 35

Thanks Keith!
I really appreciate it!
I concur and I’m not joking either. The whole yard looks beautiful and I wish mine looked that good 👍. Everything in your yard is so nice you must work really hard @ it. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Leona- day 94

Desdemona- day 84

Fay Wray- day 43

I remember pouring over the pages of HighTimes magazine when i was a kid, and seeing pics like your crazy red/purple DarkDevil.

Epic outdoor grow Hobbs !!!! Sorry about the damn rabbit 🐰
1691926469029.png
Thanks 70's!
I concur and I’m not joking either. The whole yard looks beautiful and I wish mine looked that good 👍. Everything in your yard is so nice you must work really hard @ it. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Cap!

Leona- day 95
Slowly putting out more stigmas.

Desdemona- day 85
I think I might see the beginning of a nanner down low. I'll let it be until I know for sure, but I'm not going to risk pollinating my other plants, not to mention my neighbour's.

Fay Wray- day 44

Looks like he's showing us his war face!

<enters back of hall quietly>
Whispers,

"Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits"

Awesome stuff Melville, mind if I follow along as you finish up? I have some of those Dark Devil seeds on the table in front of me. Remarkable colouration, like the leaves! Crazy.

More to catch upon,

Nick

Not a great day out there, but it's only supposed to get worse.

Leona- day 96
Slowly moving along. Makes sense, she's more of a sativa phenotype than the last one I grew.
I'm hoping I don't have to finish her indoors. It'd be a pita to move her.

Desdemona- day 86
Well, I tried to get a pic of the possible incipient nanner, and although the pic isn't the best, it's clear that it's a foxtail instead.

Fay Wray- day 45
Happily zipping along. She's already starting to change colours on her stigmas. She has a berry scent to her. When I originally purchased the seeds there was a reference to a strong fuel scent, which is why I always intended to grow them outdoors. We'll see how it changes over the course of flower.

<enters back of hall quietly>
Whispers,

"Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits"

Awesome stuff Melville, mind if I follow along as you finish up? I have some of those Dark Devil seeds on the table in front of me. Remarkable colouration, like the leaves! Crazy.

More to catch upon,

Nick
Welcome Nick!
I noticed that too! I wonder if I'll be able to keep that trait going when I try to make a photoperiod version?

Leona- day 97

Desdemona- day 87

Fay Wray- day 46

Oh wow - witchcraft. I read someone alluding to doing that. 🍿
Well I was a Wiccan...
Phewf on the nanner! I remember reading that the longer the DDA goes the better it is so it's nice not to have to take it down early. And you just might have to relocate Fiona inside with those long leaves, unless it's the year of the endless summer up there. :)

[Insert Fay Wray King Kong joke here.]
She doesn't have that "done" look, so I'm glad it was just a false alarm.
Leona isn't even really in flower yet, and we're already halfway through August. I think bringing her in to finish is unavoidable at this point.
At least she's smaller than last year!
Your Dark Devil looks loke a dancing African Witchdoctor, so occult, so divine. ☯️
Interesting image Carmen!

Leona- day 97

Desdemona- day 87

Fay Wray- day 46

Well I was a Wiccan...

She doesn't have that "done" look, so I'm glad it was just a false alarm.
Leona isn't even really in flower yet, and we're already halfway through August. I think bringing her in to finish is unavoidable at this point.
At least she's smaller than last year!

Interesting image Carmen!
That Lemoncello Haze is something special 🤩

Back
Top Bottom