• Donpaul.p

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • QueenTokelove

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone!!! I appreciate all the love and props that everyone has given me, just being suggested to be an entry was such an honor!!! I've watching this contest and wow... it was a tight race and then jandre shot ahead for the lead and QTL is tied with me :) So many deserving people for this title, I'm honored to be amongst all these greats! Good luck to everyone!!

Nope, we're not tied anymore, you're one ahead of me. But it looks like Jandre got this one, he deserves it. You do too Ice. As I like to say our time will come. I refuse to be the Susan Lucci of the motm, always nominated but never wins. Though being nominated is always great and much appreciated.

Well she was nominated for many many awards, but from 1978 to 1980 she didn't win any of them... Here's a list:
YearAwardCategoryFilm or seriesResult
1978Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1981Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1982Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1983Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1984Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1985Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1986Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1986Soap Opera Digest AwardOutstanding Contribution by an Actor/Actress
to the Form of Continuing Drama who is currently on a Daytime Serial
All My ChildrenNominated
1987Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1988Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1988Soap Opera Digest AwardEditor's Choice - DaytimeWon
1989Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1989Soap Opera Digest AwardFavorite Super Couple: DaytimeAll My ChildrenNominated
1990Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1991Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1991American Academy of AchievementLife Achievement AwardWon
1992Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1992People's Choice AwardsFavorite Female Performer in a Daytime SerialWon
1992Soap Opera Digest AwardBest Love Story: Daytime or Prime TimeAll My ChildrenNominated
1993Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1993Soap Opera Digest AwardOutstanding Lead ActressAll My ChildrenWon
1994Women in FilmLucy Award
in recognition of her excellence and innovation in her creative works
that have enhanced the perception of women through the medium of television.[33]
Won
1995Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1996Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1997Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1998Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
1999Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenWon
2001Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
2002Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenNominated
2003Soap Opera Digest AwardLife Achievement AwardWon
2005Soap Opera Digest AwardFavorite CoupleAll My ChildrenNominated
2005Gracie Allen AwardsOutstanding Female Lead in a Daytime DramaAll My ChildrenWon
2005Made in NY AwardsIn recognition of her 35 years of playing "Erica Kane" on the series, which shoots in New York.All My ChildrenWon
2005Hollywood Walk of FameStar on the Walk of Fame, Television On 28 January 2005. At 6801 Hollywood Blvd.Won
2006Broadcasters Hall of FameStar on the Walk of FameWon

Notice also, she has been nominated for the Emmy Award, SEVERAL TIMES, but has never won.

It seems that most of her wins has been life time achievement awards, not sure if I stand corrected or not. I think she got one best actress win was it? Or an award for playing Erica Kane but does that really count?

It seems that most of her wins has been life time achievement awards, not sure if I stand corrected or not. I think she got one best actress win was it? Or an award for playing Erica Kane but does that really count?

1988Soap Opera Digest AwardEditor's Choice - DaytimeWon
American Academy of AchievementLife Achievement AwardWon
1992People's Choice AwardsFavorite Female Performer in a Daytime SerialWon
1993Soap Opera Digest AwardOutstanding Lead ActressAll My ChildrenWon
1994Women in FilmLucy Award
in recognition of her excellence and innovation in her creative works
that have enhanced the perception of women through the medium of television.[33]
Won
1999Emmy AwardsDaytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama SeriesAll My ChildrenWon
2003Soap Opera Digest AwardLife Achievement AwardWon
2005Gracie Allen AwardsOutstanding Female Lead in a Daytime DramaAll My ChildrenWon
2005Made in NY AwardsIn recognition of her 35 years of playing "Erica Kane" on the series, which shoots in New York.All My ChildrenWon
2005Hollywood Walk of FameStar on the Walk of Fame, Television On 28 January 2005. At 6801 Hollywood Blvd.Won
2006Broadcasters Hall of FameStar on the Walk of FameWon

So it seems that when I said "NEVER" about winning an Emmy, I had misspoken. She did win in 1999 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series

Yo iceeeeMud i told you to get those runnin shoes on didn't i ? :rofl: so why you took these instead ?
klompen.jpg

Nice and congrats jandre!

Well my gongrats you have allready!

hehe, and I thank you for them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm just not celebrating until the morbidly obese female sings. Otherwise the excrement has a habit of hitting the rotary oscillator when I do.

I did think it was funny that you put up the Dutch wooden shoes considering your location... gave me a good chuckle.

It isn't over yet... And I have a habit formed long ago when I celebrated early, never to do that again.

Well I will say it for you!!!! *singing Queen's We are the Champions* substitute we for you...It's a well deserved win, my friend. And you know the Queen keeps it 100...

LOL...good stuff Casa!!! whats funny is I used to play with a pair of wooden shoes that my grandparents had when I was a kid!! lol...

I never win these things but its fun being recognized anyways :)

Congrats Jandre!!

Well I will say it for you!!!! *singing Queen's We are the Champions* substitute we for you...It's a well deserved win, my friend. And you know the Queen keeps it 100...

LOL...good stuff Casa!!! whats funny is I used to play with a pair of wooden shoes that my grandparents had when I was a kid!! lol...

I never win these things but its fun being recognized anyways :)

Congrats Jandre!!

Hehe, thank you both for that.

The funny thing is, I felt the same as you when I saw you two in the running! "Well, it was fun at least getting nominated. One of them is gonna win it."

LOL! I had no idea that you all loved me so.

But there's still 5 more days in this thing, and I've seen weirder things. The sizable woman with the horned helmet is on stage, but she has yet to open her mouth and belt out the high soprano notes of the closing movement. Anything can happen.

I think I need to hand you one of my hearing aids, Jandre. I can hear her from here. Her throat just got dry from all that hollering but instead of asking for water she asked for a Payday...lol...

I think I need to hand you one of my hearing aids, Jandre. I can hear her from here. Her throat just got dry from all that hollering but instead of asking for water she asked for a Payday...lol...

Well, I never said I could hear well, now, did I? lol!

Wow! I know that at least 14 people like me. That just quadrupled the amount of people that liked me before. lol!

congrats all, im so chuffed to see my name up their, and even more shocked to see how many votes i got, just being their makes me feel like im making a difference to some growers, but their are many good names and all deserve it the same, id like to get more people voting in these contests, it seems the entries and voters are pretty low considering how many members their are,

congrats all, im so chuffed to see my name up their, and even more shocked to see how many votes i got, just being their makes me feel like im making a difference to some growers, but their are many good names and all deserve it the same, id like to get more people voting in these contests, it seems the entries and voters are pretty low considering how many members their are,

I'd have liked to see more votes as well, considering how many active members there are. But when you're in the contest, trying to rally more voters, could be seen as "Campaigning" I think.

Back
Top Bottom