• Donpaul.p

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • QueenTokelove

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to nominate Queen Tokelove for member of the month. She is friendly, kind and helpful, all examples of member ofthe month.

We are lucky to have so many good, active members. They all are deserving of the title. Good luck to you all; Jandre2k3, Juicysoil, NorCaliWood and Deege420.

I would like to nominate Queen Tokelove for member of the month. She is friendly, kind and helpful, all examples of member ofthe month.

Wow thanks Tejas that was a complete surprise!!!! It's great to be nominated with such great people!!!

icemud for his organic grow ! like those threads instead of reading 100 pages with to much yip yap !

Thanks for sharing ice , i did took some great pointers form your hread!

Casa!!! buddie, your too kind!!! I am grateful that I have been nominated, totally unexpected!!!! Thank you thousands of times and then some!!!

@jimm14, mate that really did put a smile on my face, thanks for nominating me, i really dont deserve it, i learned so much off everyone on this site and i do my best to pass on what info i can, i love checking in on new grows and now i can answer some questions and give some help, when i first came to the site i was the one doing the asking and annoying people with stupid questions, but with all the help and advice i got i managed to end up with a decent grow,

thanks for the nomination jimm, really has made my day,

time to roll myself a joint of my homegrown magic and get myself some sleep.
im sure my grows will get better and better, and i hope i have helped others as much as i have been helped,

Great nominations!!

I feel like there are many worthy, but I'm thrilled Jandre is in the mix. Folks, he busts his butt helping others and encouraging everyone else when they do so as well. He visits everyone else's journal before his own, and may be one of the least selfish people I know. Deserved and then some!

Much love to all those nominated. Sisco is right, Norcaliwoods outdoor donkey dicks are a sight to behold!

Good luck all!

I think it is going to be a close race with Jandre and Icemud...That is my prediction and so far I think I have been right...lol..Definitely going to have my bowl of popcorn and kool aid ready!!!

its difficult to choose this time, so many good names to choose from, i cant believe i got 2 votes, im so humbled, never thought id see my name up their as member of the month, its hard to decide who to vote for though, i think this month will be very close

Ice dude ! get those running shoes on your feet and leave that blunt for what it is, run dude its a close one !

Run-Through-150x118.jpg

Wow! So I just got back from my fishing trip (had an awesomely great time). So I turned the 'puter on, and I have 420Mag to autolaunch when it starts up. The first page I see is this one! Holy carp guys! I can certainly feel the love. I see yesterday that it was close...

I'm, to say the least, surprised at the results so far. Thank you to all that have voted. I thought for sure with Icemud and QTL in the polls that I wouldn't have this many people voting in my favor.

I have massive respect for those in the running this month, and wish everyone a good race.

I thought for sure with Icemud and QTL in the polls that I wouldn't have this many people voting in my favor

I'm just in it to make the contest look pretty!!!! No, I appreciate the two votes that I got but I know I have kind of slowed down with helping people. Plus, I have to give props where they're due, I can't speak for all the noms but I know Jandre and Icemud are all over the forums giving good advice. But for some reason I have not seen their behinds in my journal, now what's up with that? Just kidding but kinda serious too.:cheer:

I'm just in it to make the contest look pretty!!!! No, I appreciate the two votes that I got but I know I have kind of slowed down with helping people. Plus, I have to give props where they're due, I can't speak for all the noms but I know Jandre and Icemud are all over the forums giving good advice. But for some reason I have not seen their behinds in my journal, now what's up with that? Just kidding but kinda serious too.:cheer:

'scuse me?? I was there just before I left for my fishing trip! Or has the haze gone to your head? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom