420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Perfectly timed poinsettias!
Poinsettias ,was too lazy to cover the light ! Got the net in ! Fixing to hook the lid of the dwc to the net frame so l can just raise the net and let the roots drip dry while I check the bucket !

Day 23 of veg
Outside temp 62 humidity 86 SSE 5 mph
Building temp 74.8 humidity 58%
Tent temp 85.7 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 80.9
Water temp 71.6
Water level down 1/2 gallon falling
EC tds 963 ppm was 991 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 was 5.7 most the week rising
Falling Falling Rising Considered to be almost perfect maybe raise the EC , no , small trikes feeding don’t need to raise at this point of the grow !

I did something different because my dwc Mama WW is a beastie consuming nearly all the solids from the ro water. We started at 1001 ppm after five days all we have left is 266 ppm , would have been less than 266 ppm if I would have leveled the bucket back to 4 gallons . She consumed 3/4 to a full gallon every day , saying that that’s what I topped off each day to the 4 gallon level! Got the bucket tied to the net frame and picked that girl up and out the bucket . Root ball wouldn’t fit in my drip bucket anymore, normally I rinse the roots off but made a mess last time since the roots are so big . I still have 23 gallons of HEB spring water perfect 6.3 ph to rinse them with .
Lowered Mama back into the fresh bucket , went 6.5 grams per gallon this time no blown tips yet so it worth the .5 . The EC tds 1156 ppm and the ph did stay at 5.8 all night with just the mixing pump running no air till hour before the change out ! Adjusted to 5.3 ph but with the air came up to 5.5 at the change !

The Frozen one looks a little rust this morning. She didn’t use as much solids as mama ww!
She started at 995 ppm last check 776 ppm only 219 ppm used , stems finally stiffened up . The ph took a dive from 5.4 to 4.8 . When it does that I have a habit of just changing the water and nutrients out . This chart I have the hydro grow bible would call this acid rain ! Phed it down to 5.3 then added GH calMag 4 mL went to 5.0 gonna test it and leave it if it moves .5 or .6 then I maybe dialed In . This will be the only one that will get calmag ! ! The ppm of the MC and calmag is 1104 ppm .

Mama is a beast! I hope the net frame can hold that root ball aloft without too much stress :).
I started to make it out of 1-1/4” pvc I hope the 3/4” holds out . That whole plant is heavy and the root ball won’t let me push it to the side to get a sample ! DWC growers have it tough if the plants too big for a five gallon bucket how do they survive when there’s not enough room for water?

Day 24 of veg .
Outside temp 65 humidity 95% SSE 7 mph
Building temp 71.5 humidity 64%
Tent temp 84.4 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 80.2
Water temp 69.8
EC tds 927 ppm was 963 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 static
I’m glad it has come up a little to get some Mg . These girls are on the steady move . I know Mama WW is stealing the show but with the 1000w hps will bring you girls into the spot light !

Bonus Grow DWC day 9 of flower
Mama WW crazy hungry, upped the MC yesterday by .5 grams =6.5 total she proved to deserve it . Started with 1156 ppm this morning is 776 ppm amazing. My ANutrients never disappeared this quick! I’m getting different results on the first 24 hours. I mixed the nutrients overnight without any air in the bucket ! Then I adjusted the ph down to 5.5 with air in the bucket for an hour before dropping Mama in the bucket, this morning the ph only made 5.7 no complaints here for this 24 hours. Use to seeing 6.1-6.2 in 24 hours! She was down 3/4 of a gallon of ro water . Here’s the problem with the water , when I dropped her in the bucket the water level came within an inch of the top ? 3-5/8” from the top is four gallons. This was the first time I noticed this problem or maybe not a problem?
Will be trying another bucket of nutrients mixing for 24 hours without the air stones.

The Frozen one didn’t fair as well, took down a 1/2 gallon of ro water, the EC was static ,and the ph rose .6 , it didn’t get to mix without air ! Still shows to be in great shape!

Day 24 of veg .
Outside temp 65 humidity 95% SSE 7 mph
Building temp 71.5 humidity 64%
Tent temp 84.4 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 80.2
Water temp 69.8
EC tds 927 ppm was 963 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 static
I’m glad it has come up a little to get some Mg . These girls are on the steady move . I know Mama WW is stealing the show but with the 1000w hps will bring you girls into the spot light !

They’ve sure exploded with growth! :woohoo:

Day 25 of veg
Outside temp 50 humidity 70% NW 14 mph
Building temp 75 humidity 58%
Tent temp 82.9 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 77.8
Water temp 68
EC tds 901 ppm was 927 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 static
Have to control there height, time for them to get wired !

Bonus Grow DWC day 10 of 12/12
Mama WW did a turn around on me ! Don’t like these citations . Ph was 5.7 then this morning it was 5.6 and the tds went to 819 ppm was 776 ppm . She took the whole gallon in to fill her back to 4 gallons. The girl looks fine today , adjusted the ph back to 5.8 . 2 mL base to get there ! Water falling, EC rising,and ph falling here we go drinking more than eating need to lower EC . I believe I lower EC by topping off the bucket , right ? I’m going to fill these out like I do the main grow .
Noticed on the Kind LED the amps are off , only showing 3.47 amps not 4.68 amps !!!
Water temp 67.1
Water level down a gallon
EC tds 819 ppm
Ph 5.8 was 5.6 fell .1 so I raised it !
Water falling
EC rising
Ph falling
Pics

Mama’s trunk .

Frozen one also on the 12/12 with the vipar spectra 600 , also 10 days.
PH didn’t move since yesterday, stayed at 5.4 . I calibrated both meters again both right on the money . Added 3 mL base now 5.7 will stay !
Water temp 66.0
EC tds 967 ppm was 1104 ppm Falling
Ph 5.7 was 5.4 for 2 days,added 3 mL base so that would make this (static)
I can still raise the lid without pulling the rootball out to sample but it won’t be long . I’m fixing just to try to keep them at 5.8 , MC does have a sweet spot in hydro DWC and Flood &Drain never above 6.0 ph !!!!!!!!!!!??????????
pics

Back
Top Bottom