Outside temp 49 humidity 77% NNW2 mph
Building temp 75.0 humidity 60%
Tent temp 77.5 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 84.1 ?
Water temp 69.8
Water level down 1/8 gallon falling
EC tds 1059 ppm Static
Ph 5.7 static
WW bottom left still yellow, doesn’t have as much root as the other three especially the dosidos beating them all .

Gonna take this to the MegaCrop thread . The ph had a big spread 7.5 to 5.7 . We already know that it’s going to rise , to what we will see in the morning!
24 grams of MC ,The TDS 1001 ppm will also be checked in the morning if any change. The RO water has a 12 ppm , fresh filters on the ro system!
Took pics of the 4 gallons in dwc buckets , need a bigger bucket.

Can you just bubble the water and see if it rises? I don’t think it’s the megacrop. My res are stable AF. So stable I don’t really need to look at them.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Can you just bubble the water and see if it rises? I don’t think it’s the megacrop. My res are stable AF. So stable I don’t really need to look at them.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have the bubbles in there , I expect to see 6.1 in the morning. 6.1 is what made them yellow! Going to adjust to 5.6 to start . Mama WW loves that ph . That’s over 500 ppm used after adjusting to the 5.6 . Wait till those roots get the size of a soccer ball, hungry and thirsty gal .

I can’t wait. I saw some of your roots or someone else in hydro and they were so thick. Taking up all the res space. Lol. Maybe it was your mother.
It’s mama WW, I put her on 12/12 three days ago ! I have to build a net for it pretty quick.
It’s a soccer ball in a 5 gallon bucket. It’s 14-15 weeks old .
It is in post #76

Day 18 of veg
Outside temp 41 humidity 99% SSW 3 mph
Building temp 75.2 humidity 54%
Tent temp 79.3 humidity 43%
Canopy temp 85.1
Water temp 72.6
Water level down 1/8 gallon falling
EC tds 1056 ppm static
PH 5.7 static adjusted to 5.5 move it a little. Just a thought, then I’ll move it daily till I hit 6.0 .
The dosidos fully colored in no light color . The one that’s staying light has the least roots .

The dwc Mama WW and Frozen one got there fresh water and nutrients change. As predicted with just air after a night of bubbling the ph rose .3 to 6.0 so I phed both to 5.4 which blue lab shows 5.45 on Frozen and 5.47 on Mama WW. Gonna test them to see how the rise does !

Looking good @West Hippie can’t wait to watch them explode
Fixing to put the 1000 mh back in instead of the 600 ! Went back and looked at my grow with the 1000 and they were twice as big and close nodes !

To me the iron def looks stable. I'm not seeing much new growth on her though. Is the new growth green or starting out yellowish? Some of the lower leaves look like a ca def as well which could be related to the pH issues although I'm not completely sure about that yet.

To me the iron def looks stable. I'm not seeing much new growth on her though. Is the new growth green or starting out yellowish? Some of the lower leaves look like a ca def as well which could be related to the pH issues although I'm not completely sure about that yet.
The new is coming out the same , I thought it might be a bug . I flooded it and nothing came out , but I have my sticky yellow tab hanging just in case ! At 6 grams of MC , that’s why I drove it to 5.5 well as close as possible! Since calcium intake is 5.2 to 5.8 in hydro. Here is a closer up shot .
CFCBAB84-748F-47A4-BD32-50597E711690.jpeg

that’s why I drove it to 5.5 well as close as possible! Since calcium intake is 5.2 to 5.8 in hydro.
True enough, but then we start to miss out on other nutes. The ca def could be a mag def as I wasn't sure it was ca based on the pics. If it is then mg needs about 5.8 for the pH which P also likes as well. Ideally 5.8-6.0 has always been my understanding for hydro pH.
I'm sure you've got a copy of something similar of the image below. Your pH is finicky with her for some reason and you might just have to hit that perfect spot.

True enough, but then we start to miss out on other nutes. The ca def could be a mag def as I wasn't sure it was ca based on the pics. If it is then mg needs about 5.8 for the pH which P also likes as well. Ideally 5.8-6.0 has always been my understanding for hydro pH.
I'm sure you've got a copy of something similar of the image below. Your pH is finicky with her for some reason and you might just have to hit that perfect spot.

It has been sitting stable at 5.7 for the last 5 days . Figured I’d move it maybe the wrong way . I’m gonna stay at 5.5 for one night then tomorrow 5.9 . Mn cuts out at 5.6 was trying for some of that also ! Strange that one has less roots than the others !

Mn cuts out at 5.6 was trying for some of that also ! Strange that one has less roots than the others !
That could be because she was stunted. Once the problems correct she may just take off. The maganese is very rare to have an issue with, as far as defs go. I'd be willing to bet you'd never encounter it unless something was way off with the nutes.

Hiya Mr. H just wanted to pop in and say thank you for all you do! My journal watching is lacking...I'm a mile behind on everyone, so I figure I'll make up for it in my own mind with some holiday cheer! I imagine this thing is bursting at the seams with happy green, clear, white and amber! CHeers and Happy Holidays to you and yours! :yahoo:

Day 19 of veg
Outside temp 47 humidity 81% SSE 2 mph
Building temp 75.9 humidity 59%
Tent temp 74.8 humidity 32%
Canopy temp 75
Water temp 65.4
Water level down 1/4 gallon falling
EC tds 1025 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 static changed back to 5.8
Few pics , the light green one darkened some . Maybe should have left it alone! The ph .

Back
Top Bottom