4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

I was planning to flip on the full moon but i have a feeling that it will be before, really have to see how the next week or so of veg go.
The outside temps. were around 37 for low, last night, and when wife checked grow this morn., it said 97 degrees. I'm gonna stay up tonight, all night, and see why ? I see no leaks in ducting to window or exhaust ducting into next room over. Temp guage could be defective ? Don't fail me now !!

Anyhow, all's good !! These are definately some heat resistant strains. I put a window fan in the room where the tent sits, sucking air out of the room. and it's reading around 80 now, so I definately dodged a bullet there !! At least they look ok to me ?
IMG_187825.JPG
IMG_187720.JPG
IMG_187623.JPG
IMG_187028.JPG
IMG_186923.JPG

Fed ph 6.1, 100ppm tap water tonight. And that regimen will continue till chop, with a plan for 7 days, we'll see doe's anyone think the 6 hr. lights on light schedule trick works, or the mutilation of the trunk, like cutting it 1/2 thru, cold temps, or am I just wasting my time ? Day 50
IMG_188724.JPG
IMG_188427.JPG
IMG_188127.JPG

Looking good, not knocking you but how on earth do you get 100 ppm tap water? my filtered water is 270 ppm so I'm guessing you are deducting actual tap water ppm. My WW freak is getting to your stage now its still outside basking in our freak Autumn sunshine and warm weather hope it lasts a bit longer for a good finish.

Looking good, not knocking you but how on earth do you get 100 ppm tap water? my filtered water is 270 ppm so I'm guessing you are deducting actual tap water ppm. My WW freak is getting to your stage now its still outside basking in our freak Autumn sunshine and warm weather hope it lasts a bit longer for a good finish.
gasa,
My tap water is usually 115-125ppm directly out of the faucet, but for the last month, It's been running 230ppm, and for the past few days, It's the lowest I've ever seen it. Was down to 75ppm two days ago. I don't know why it keeps changing? We drink this water, after filtering with a brita filter. But all my measurements are whatever the current tap water ppm is , added to the total ppm of the solution.

Can't wait to see this harvest. Think I'm gonna flip the clones this weekend. By the time they finish up it will be getting pretty warm.
You have a dang jungle going on
Yes, and that's why I flipped the ladys in the other tent, as it'll be getting to hot to grow without air running, in another 1= 1 1/2months. They looking good Grebs !! Been thinking of testing the short light time theory !! 6 hrs. light per day, for 4 days!! I'm going for it, I mean, if it don't work, at least. I don't believe it's gonna do any damage. Hope all's good neighbor ??

Looking good In there pal. What's this thing with the cutting of the light hours, I've not come across this?
I read an article somewhere, that cutting the light down to 6 or 8 hrs., during the last 3-4 days, will make the plant think domes day is close and they produce more resin. Might be a crock, but I figure it can't do any harm, even if it don't work. Looks like someone out there would pop in and tell me not to do it. Or that it's the best thing since fried ice cream !! Same person was saying that cutting the trunk of the plant would make the plant think it was being eaten by a deer !! Another doomsday theory !! My biggest crop to date Terp, "thank you Cultivator"
IMG_190924.JPG
IMG_190826.JPG
IMG_190727.JPG
IMG_190629.JPG
IMG_190426.JPG
IMG_190323.JPG
IMG_190226.JPG
!! Here's pics. from tonight, 3rd. day of just 110 tap water. Day 52 bloom .

Back
Top Bottom