2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Good Weed PC:)
who is this Dank Tari you talk about?:)

I wound up with a 2 gram puck plus about 1/4 - 1/2 gram of kief. That's from about a four finger gallon baggie of trim.

Hmm ... that sounds ... disappointing ... ?

Sure wish I could find a pair of comfortable shoes that weren't designed by a drugged out astronaut-wanna-be circus clown. Ahh to Hell with feeding some pathetic CEO a fortune; if I can't duct tape these ones back together I'd rather be (old TV commercial song) barefootin'..... bop, bop, bow..... barefootin' :)

Bleached out, underfed Free Tibet clone to fill the empty spaces.....

0041244.JPG

I'll try to get a few pics of the Old Timers Haze bush up tonight.

:peace:

Hey chimpster... is the free tibet always yellow or is that what you meant by "underfed"? I've seen some interesting color/pattern variations surfing through some of the seed banks, so was curious... she's pretty either way though :)

Sup PC:) Afine weed to you also:)
well I have successfully have killed my plants with out too much trouble at all YAY...:/
think I will try to kill some chem dawg seeds next. how is that for growing may I ask?

Hey chimpster... is the free tibet always yellow or is that what you meant by "underfed"? I've seen some interesting color/pattern variations surfing through some of the seed banks, so was curious... she's pretty either way though :)

The yellow is from being underfed. I thought that the nutes in a super soil grow I did earlier weren't used up, so I put this FT into it after I pulled the old plant out. I started feeding it recently after I saw the yellowing.

well I have successfully have killed my plants with out too much trouble at all YAY...:/
think I will try to kill some chem dawg seeds next. how is that for growing may I ask?

Bummer. This legal status thing sucks. There are probably a hundred people only a stone's throw away that could help each other out at a time like that. One dude's grow goes bad, another dude needs to get rid of a plant or two and has to kill it or overcrowd a grow. Sucks.
You know I didn't really have any problems at all with the Chemdawg D BX 3 grow I did, so I would say it's pretty grower friendly. Since Canna Venture Seeds doesn't have them in stock I wouldn't know what breeder to go with, though.....

thats what I have is a canna venture seed:)

Great taste in music, a fine sartorial sense AND an expert marijuana killer!

:thumb:

Cool if it's not the one I had, the other Chemdog cross from them looks just as good.
Chimpo Taste Test #1:

I cut all the branches off of a Grand Daddy Purple clone except one, which I left the leaves on. I then cut the plant at the base, hung it to dry, and when it was dry enough for the leaves to be rigid I took it down ands put it on a drying rack along with the rest of the plant, which was already manicured and drying. The branch took longer to dry, but after it was dry enough I manicured it by crumbling the leaves off. The nug on the left is the pre-manicured test nug and the one on the right is the dried on the branch with the leaf on test nug:

0011408.JPG

Here's a better shot of the manicured one:

0021404.JPG

I jarred these up separately about 3 days ago, and this should be the last burping of the jar. In a few weeks I'll pop them and see wazzup..... :thumb:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom