1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

The frustrating part for me is not having any control over it. I dealt with aches and pains for my entire Marine Corps career. I ran marathons and mud races and played sports during that entire time including tackle football into my mid late 30's. Any time I hurt anything else, I was always able to rehab it, make it stronger and keep going. With this back issue, I don't understand it. I never had nerve issues ever before. Its a completely different type of pain and injury. I do my best to avoid aggravating it, but its damn near impossible. I am supposed to go in for a surgical procedure here pretty soon, but they have to run an "independent medical evaluation" on me before the workers comp will approve it. I just hope that will help with the issue. I can't hit my heavy bags, I can't swing my golf clubs, this shit sucks LOL.

Going through the same thing brother, cant seem to bounce back either. Your ladies are looking amazing!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Going through the same thing brother, cant seem to bounce back either. Your ladies are looking amazing!

Hey Nizzly, thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind words. Can't wait for this grow to be done and harvested so I can start over again with all the things I have learned on this grow and try all the new things I want to on the next grow.

The flower tent is looking superb with that scrog net installed, can't wait to see those buds densen up!

I've used gnat nix and it's the bees knees to help get rid of those tiny bastards! Another great thing about it is you can keep and re use it time and time again. For example I used it for a while in my garden but now just have it in a bin off to the side for if I need it in the future.

Stay Stoney my friend! :passitleft:

The flower tent is looking superb with that scrog net installed, can't wait to see those buds densen up!

I've used gnat nix and it's the bees knees to help get rid of those tiny bastards! Another great thing about it is you can keep and re use it time and time again. For example I used it for a while in my garden but now just have it in a bin off to the side for if I need it in the future.

Stay Stoney my friend! :passitleft:

Good to know that I can re-use it since I am about a week or two away from needing to transplant my first 3 clones. I was thinking I might need to go pick up a bigger bag but if I can reuse it then I should be all set. I am going to use it on the mango tree I have potted outside. Seems that the gnats love that soil for some damn reason so I am going to throw some on and try to get a handle on that tree so its not a gnat infestation when I bring it inside in the fall.

Luuuuv ATF n cherry TF!!! luks gud...keep it up!

Hey MTown, thanks for stopping in. Glad to have you here buddy. Cherry TF huh? Never heard of that one. Gonna have to look it up. Do you know what its crossed with?

Quick Clone update - Day 21 since transplant

So here are a couple pictures of the three original clones I took back before flipping to flower. These were the clones that I had a really really hard time getting to root. Took them about 20 days to root. I transplanted them on June 9th so they are roughly 21 days old. Here are the pics from when I originally transplanted them.
20170609_171504.jpg

061217_Clone_2.jpg

Certainly not real healthy looking at that time.

Well here they are 21 days later. What a difference! I don't really see them every day since they are in the small tent and most of my attention tends to be focused on the flowering girls. Always amazing to see the growth when you don't look for a day or two.

Here is the ATF #2 Clone. She was the one that only had one leaf left on the clone when it finally rooted.

070117_ATF2_1.jpg

070117_ATF2_2.jpg

070117_ATF2_3.jpg

Here is the Blue Kush clone. Its the one with the massive amounts of yellowing on the leaves.

070117_BK_1.jpg

070117_BK_2.jpg

070117_BK_3.jpg

And here is my favorite clone, the Durban Poison. Its really coming alone nicely. Very healthy and strong looking.

070117_DP_1.jpg

070117_DP_2.jpg

070117_DP_3.jpg

All 3 looking great, goes to show you shouldnt give up on the underdogs. .

Wow they are doing good

Yeah brother, I am quite frankly shocked. I honestly didn't think they would make it even when they finally popped roots in 20 days and I certainly didn't think they would look this good. So strong and healthy. Man they love that KindSoil.....take only what they want and can use.

All 3 looking great, goes to show you shouldnt give up on the underdogs. .

I try not to....but man I certainly didn't think they would look like this 21 days later.

Turned out really well for sure!

yeah those are the ones I am going to cross breed with the ATF male I am keeping. I may take a clone from them right before I do that to make feminized seeds as well. I wouldn't mind a stash of Durban Poison, Blue Kush, Blueberry, and ATF seeds.

Subbed up Stank. I'll have to catch up (read everything) later, been super busy lately and tonight is Canada Day so we are heading out right away. Looking awesome man.

Subbed up Stank. I'll have to catch up (read everything) later, been super busy lately and tonight is Canada Day so we are heading out right away. Looking awesome man.

Hey Hootel, thanks for stopping in buddy, glad you came by. Enjoy your day!!

Yeah brother, I am quite frankly shocked. I honestly didn't think they would make it even when they finally popped roots in 20 days and I certainly didn't think they would look this good. So strong and healthy. Man they love that KindSoil.....take only what they want and can use.

MJ ! She is one hell of a plant :Namaste:

Not from the states, just stopped in to wish you guys a safe 4th of July!

Not from the states, just stopped in to wish you guys a safe 4th of July!

Thanks Guy! I appreciate it. Hope you and yours had a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom