10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

UPDATE #17

DAY 38

FLOWERING DAY 0

Time to flower. Took the clones out of the grow-room and put them in the kitchen for now. Am working on putting the homebox 80 tent back together. Will put the Mars Pro 160 in there together with 3 clones. I killed the Amnesia clone. Did not want to take any chances with the mold. The rest of the clones seems to be fine.

Filled 100 liters of water in the Flexitank. Added 200ml of Canna bloom A and Canna bloom B, Added a little bit of Canna boost and 2 Co2 pills. Stirred it all well and pH'ed the water to 5,8.

Programmed lights to turn off at 6 in the morning tomorrow morning, so tomorrow will be flowering day 1

That's all for now

DeVille

9 clones, 1 can of rhizotonic, a sabertooth tiger skull, a measuring cylinder showing pH 5,8 (piss yellow) and some more stash :)

Figured we needed a photo to celebrate the 12/12 flip

clones167.jpg

Nice! I was also going to vote to flip to flower so glad to see it. Plants are looking really lush and green. I hope you didnt top those big tops afterall. They will probably end up being some of your best and biggest buds. If you ha to do anything maybe just tie it down a lil bit. You dont want to stress your plant too much at all now that you've switched to flower (12/12). The next week you shouldnt expect too much. But after that you'll start to see pistils shooting out (hairs) and lil white afro tops forming. And in the the following weeks more bud building until about 6 weeks or so they'll start to swell and put on weight. Boy oh boy things are gonna get real good from here on out! Two big green thumbs up! Im out.
Spark

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I didn't top them, just bended them a little to the side. Think the clones from those two plants will become mother-plants for future grows. Amnesia will never be grown again (It's never been a favorite) since I can only room 4 mother-plants in the Wilma hydrophonic system I use for the tent. I will reserve one of them for White widow. That's one of the strains for next grow :)

I'm jealous of your lights really nice looking plants I'm subbed I'm sure it will turn out to be very impressive

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

UPDATE #17

DAY 38

FLOWERING DAY 0

Time to flower. Took the clones out of the grow-room and put them in the kitchen for now. Am working on putting the homebox 80 tent back together. Will put the Mars Pro 160 in there together with 3 clones. I killed the Amnesia clone. Did not want to take any chances with the mold. The rest of the clones seems to be fine.

Filled 100 liters of water in the Flexitank. Added 200ml of Canna bloom A and Canna bloom B, Added a little bit of Canna boost and 2 Co2 pills. Stirred it all well and pH'ed the water to 5,8.

Programmed lights to turn off at 6 in the morning tomorrow morning, so tomorrow will be flowering day 1

That's all for now

DeVille
Just switched over to flowering too. Getting read to see my first crop cant wait. Lights off 6pm to 6 am. .

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I didn't top them, just bended them a little to the side. Think the clones from those two plants will become mother-plants for future grows. Amnesia will never be grown again (It's never been a favorite) since I can only room 4 mother-plants in the Wilma hydrophonic system I use for the tent. I will reserve one of them for White widow. That's one of the strains for next grow :)
420-magazine-mobile1143053277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558070081.jpg
white widow starting up. Was bag seed so lucky was female.

UPDATE #18

DAY 40
FLOWERING DAY 2
CLONES DAY 11

Once again the vigorous growth managed to impress the shit out of me. The power of Mars Hydro has truly blessed me. I have never seen cannabis grow this fast before. Not even when I grew in hydro.

I have a new minor problem. After I turned on the full power of all 3 Mars lamps, I actually have heat issues. It was 30 degrees in the room and that is hotter than I like. The humidity was around 60%. Will think a little bit about potensial future solutions if it should get completely out of control. The plants however, seem to thrive and all is good.

Check out the massive growth! The plants are taking over the entire room. Almost like they scrogged themselves :)

0013269.jpg

Massive growth under Mars Pro II 320 - 2400 watt of Mars Hydro power

Then I took some more LED-Cannabis art photos. They do look great under the purple light of these lamps.
0033035.jpg

Norhtern Lights

0023166.jpg

Amnesia

The clones seem to like being in the kitchen. Will keep them there until they are ready to transplant. I can see new growth here and there and the stems have thickened. Still no sign of roots, but I know they are alive now so I am much more confident. It seems they will all survive. I decided to drop the Amnesia strain completely. It never was a favourite of mine. I think my favourite these days is Big bud. That one knocks me out good.

0042835.jpg

Clones looking good - at least good to be clones

That was all for this time. I am happy, the plants are happy and the world seem to still be here. All is good

Over and out
DeVille

The biggest amnesia leaves have 11 fingers. It's sativa dominance is starting to show

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What does the 9 finger plant mean? I got bag seed and got a 9 finger grey looking plant. Not sure what it is. Will try find a pic .
420-magazine-mobile1842838695.jpg
you can see the 9 fingered leaf.

Wow. That's the palest cannabis plant I've seen. Strange stuff! It seems fine though

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Regarding the numbers of fingers I have no idea what determines the amount of fingers on a leaf. But I notice some have 7 while others have 9 or 11.

Back
Top Bottom