1 Plant With 1 Goal

Ok round two of little Zulu lol Jesus took me 5-6 photos to get it clear.

IMG_20220516_115949445_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220516_115929482_HDR.jpg
Looking nice and strong can’t wait to see the results

Isn't there an IROC somewhere you should be hanging fuzzy dice in somewhere. :rofl: :rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Funny you say that I actually tossed the smoke stained pair that came with the car lol

Funny you say that I actually tossed the smoke stained pair that came with the car lol
Not a coincidence my friend.
Raced many a Geno ;) in my day.
I couldn't resist , sorry. :ciao:
Hope you had a great weekend my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Day 11

Ok good mornin again.. so it's just under 2 week for this little baby and she's growing strong. IM happy she didn't decide to just shoot up and get tall...was worried there for a minute lol. But she has been watered 2 days ago and is under 18 hours @ %75 strength and 6 hours @ %25 "night". Humidity has been at a constant 35% so I've been bottle misting couple times a day to even things out....I don't mind the extra effort to make sure they have what they need, And temperature has been at a steady 28c/82f which is nice.

But all in all everything is good no just need to get around to figuring out the things needed for how I want to train her. Thanks for stopping by...have a super dope weekend.

IMG_20220521_105938732.jpg

IMG_20220521_105841123.jpg

DAY 13

Alright good afternoon everyone, hope your enjoying the day. So I decided it was time to top little Whiskey Zulu at the forth node, clean cut between two little new growth spots, with a nub for training support. Figure a week before I'm actually able to start training her flat like I want.

I have also been thinking about my lighting...I have 1 white/yellow led and 1 blurple led for my tent (which both are about the same wattage @ 90w) meaning half my plant will be getting two different light sources basically split down the center. Idk if anyone else has grown a plant like this but I'm very interested to see basically a side by side comparison of how the different color LEDs effect growth and development on one plant.

But other than some photos of growth and before/after top....there really isn't to much to say. She's doing fine :) . But thanks for stopping and have a dope day!

IMG_20220523_130651504.jpg

IMG_20220523_130712591.jpg

IMG_20220523_131010400.jpg

IMG_20220523_131044906.jpg

IMG_20220523_131058843.jpg

2022_05_23_13_29_18_479.jpg

DAY 13

Alright good afternoon everyone, hope your enjoying the day. So I decided it was time to top little Whiskey Zulu at the forth node, clean cut between two little new growth spots, with a nub for training support. Figure a week before I'm actually able to start training her flat like I want.

I have also been thinking about my lighting...I have 1 white/yellow led and 1 blurple led for my tent (which both are about the same wattage @ 90w) meaning half my plant will be getting two different light sources basically split down the center. Idk if anyone else has grown a plant like this but I'm very interested to see basically a side by side comparison of how the different color LEDs effect growth and development on one plant.

But other than some photos of growth and before/after top....there really isn't to much to say. She's doing fine :) . But thanks for stopping and have a dope day!

IMG_20220523_130651504.jpg

IMG_20220523_130712591.jpg

IMG_20220523_131010400.jpg

IMG_20220523_131044906.jpg

IMG_20220523_131058843.jpg

2022_05_23_13_29_18_479.jpg
Looking good Happy she’s going to be a monster!

DAY 16

Well happy post- hump day everyone... Hope the week is going by quick for you. So little miss whiskey zulu is responding well to the 4th node top. I have 4 mains forming at the top.... And I'm not sure I like that. My goal with this plant was to spread her like this --- not like this + ....so I'm going to train two left and two right and lay them straight with long thin bamboo skewers to start. After they grow outward a bit I will be building a base with coat hangers in succession to continue my training more securely(photo below of my "blueprint" lol).

But she was watered two days ago, so she's in chill mode until pot is light. Everything else is the same lighting, humidity/temps, etc. She has grow quite nicely so far so I think I'm going to have a nice easy time with her. All in all everything is great.

But thanks for stoppin by below are photos of her and 1 of my "blue print". Have a dope day everyone :headbanger:

IMG_20220526_164152840.jpg

IMG_20220526_161755314.jpg

IMG_20220526_161742862.jpg

IMG_20220526_161731415.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm here!

Yes, me too :)
Happy, what kind of lens do you have for that micro photography? Your pics are so steady and in focus. And that training is so way out there and amazing. I'm looking forward to this journey.

Yes, me too :)
Happy, what kind of lens do you have for that micro photography? Your pics are so steady and in focus. And that training is so way out there and amazing. I'm looking forward to this journey.
Hey Carmen thanks for joining the fun... So most the photos are with my phone.....and holding a magnifying glass in front of my camera lens... Little trick my mom taught me. And for the micro shots I have a digital microscope......and let me tell ya it's hard to steady lol I take like 20 photos and choose the best or least blurry lol but thank you for appreciating the photography.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm here!
Awesome good to have ya HPS.... Im hoping for a decent grow for you to follow :morenutes:

That's the operative word lol. You have to have very steady hands or a tripod for macro shots I find. I also fire off a bunch of shots and choose the one in focus :) I really get a thrill from seeing great pics.

DAY 18

Good afternoon everyone,hope your having a great day... So I did some things and possibly some stuff ;) . I Figured I do not have much time to get this rolling so I started the horizontal training today. For the time being since it's small and still flexible I have them all tethered to a 14" bamboo stick with bread ties. As she grows I will need a sturdier system, but I will be creating my drawing in physical form this week so that is ready for when I need it.

While in the tent I decided to check her weight and I decided it was time to water, as I expected the pot to be a little heavier and almost launched my plant picking it up :laugh:.
Next week she will get her second feed of geoflora veg at a 1/4 cup top dressed. Temperature and humidity levels are good, I stay in my marked ranges(photo below) fairly constant....last week I was all over the place due to the high temps in day and the lows at night with scattered showers:rolleyes:....basically a constant roller coaster in readings.... thankfully it levels out. For now she looks great no leaf symptoms or discoloration.....and that's all I can ask is that she's happy and healthy.

But as always thanks for stopping by and showing a bit of love... I appreciate you guys. Below are photos of her before training, during, and then finished(for now) photo....
Have a dope day and burn one for me:headbanger:

IMG_20220528_112033424.jpg

IMG_20220528_112024242.jpg

IMG_20220528_113413992.jpg

IMG_20220528_113403925.jpg

IMG_20220528_113516591.jpg

I remember someone doing this a few years ago on this site and it turned out great. I enjoyed that journal so I'll hang out here and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. This is a completely different way of growing than what I do so I it's cool to see how others operate. Nice job so far.

I remember someone doing this a few years ago on this site and it turned out great. I enjoyed that journal so I'll hang out here and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. This is a completely different way of growing than what I do so I it's cool to see how others operate. Nice job so far.
Hey thanks s.d I've never tried this before, when I saw it I was like wth....I'ma try it lol. But good to have ya aboard...if ya see something I can do that might make things easier please let me know.

DAY 20

Happy memorial day everyone hope you enjoyed. I spent all day at the beach....we won't talk about my sun burn :rolleyes: :laugh:

So little miss Zulu recieved her second top dress of geoflora veg this afternoon, and watered a little heavy as it's been kinda hot here. She has grown a bit since I last trained so I had to readjust a bit....now everything is coming together on an even plain.....I'm guessing two weeks before she really has the flat canopy I'm trying to achieve. Looked her over she has tons of new crotch growth, so I know at least doing it this way I'm creating more main points......so far. But she's a pirdy green...leaves are healthy...and growth is noticable....I can't ask for much it's an easy grow so far.

But as the usual I appreciate y'all have a great night...and thanks for stopping.

Screenshot_20220530-180327-157.png

IMG_20220530_175414695_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220530_175436364_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220530_175633961_HDR.jpg

This is going to be interesting... I'm going to watch you do it, if that's alright?

She is looking good Happy. Do you plan on taking off some of the fans growing toward the middle to expose the inside buds?

She is looking good Happy. Do you plan on taking off some of the fans growing toward the middle to expose the inside buds?
Hi budman, so yea I'm giving her a chance to produce some new growth before I strip the lowest and inner leaves... I'm already bending the hell out of her so I don't want to create to many stressors at once. Any suggestion on what to take or leave?

Back
Top Bottom