Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

Ok here are the picks from yesterdays topping. The branches have shot out totaly already and no shock so far.

I'll try and point out the cataract kush, there are a few of them. one of them is the biggest.

DSCN02413.JPG

DSCN02423.JPG

DSCN02432.JPG

DSCN02452.JPG

The one with the huge leaves second from the right and bottom is the Cataract kush, so is the one just to the left of it. looing great so far.
DSCN02461.JPG

And the diesel looking fantastic
DSCN02481.JPG

here is a close up of the branches on the biger C.Kush
DSCN02491.JPG

ill get some more picks up soon.

at first it was too slow, now i can't keep up with pictures of all the growth.

peace

Well i changed the res and put a few of the budies into some pro mix. I decided i am going to start budding one of them soon, i always wanted to grow a little midget plant. And i wana smoke on some of it sooner.

but the others look great. My deep water is starting to piss me off because it splashes nutrients on the plants all the time and there is a lot of salt build up on the leaves killing them and stunting the growth.

here are the new pics from day 35
DSCN02502.JPG

DSCN02512.JPG

DSCN02522.JPG

here is the one i put in the soil. It is a cataract kush, and i will put it in the flowering room in a couple days to get an early start.
DSCN02533.JPG

DSCN02543.JPG

DSCN02551.JPG

DSCN02561.JPG

DSCN02592.JPG

top...
DSCN02641.JPG

and bottom...
DSCN02652.JPG

DSCN02661.JPG

hope you liked it

keep it green!

The splashing was getting a little too much on some of the lower leaves so i trimed the plants up a bit. I also experimented cuting the top large fan leaves off one of the big plants that i already kinda toped. The main cola is still going but i think this will make the branches great. ill show you guys pictures later i can't explain it.

well shit, i just wrote this long ass thing then my internet closed and i lost it. so ill do the quick version this time.

The room is looking good, turnded out to be about 5'x10' maybe a little less. Fun and exciting but a hell of a lot of work. I didn't get to many in progress picks because my camera battery died and it was enough work without the pictures. but it's still just the frame mostly so ill get a lot of detailed picks tomorrow for you. Its just a big wooden fram with a plywood wall on one side.

I spent about 7 hours taring down my old rooms and building the new one.
I got my DWC set up in there now untill i can get to the hydro store for some fresh hydroton to fill my ebb and grow. Got the sentinel in there but i only had time to put in the AC, the CO2 and dehuey will come tomorrow after i read the CHHC manual a little.

I also need to run to lowes for a few things. I want a ruber mat or something like it to put under my CO2 gen so it doesn't sit on the wood. any ideas?

Here are a few random pick i got today, and ill take a bunch of close ups of the branches and all the new stuff tomorow.

the start of the tare down...
DSCN02681.JPG

not the best picture but you can see how bushy they are
DSCN02712.JPG

my table in the new room with the air pump sucking air from the AC unit. Should help a lot.
DSCN02721.JPG

lots more tomorrow

cool grow man. Ill be reading more on the topping. Does the topping just make the leaves below the cut get all the nutrients and grow more? Does the part that you cut grow back and grow vertical?

well i got a few things done today, but i ended up being more busy than i thought i would.
I can't find my camera charger so i didn't get a pics yet but i hope to find it tomorrow.

I got the ventilation on the lights and i put the door on and its coming together sweet. Ill definatly get to lowes for the last parts to get the CO2 up and running and finish up.

well i got a few things done today, but i ended up being more busy than i thought i would.
I can't find my camera charger so i didn't get a pics yet but i hope to find it tomorrow.

I got the ventilation on the lights and i put the door on and its coming together sweet. Ill definatly get to lowes for the last parts to get the CO2 up and running and finish up.

Hey smilin just got done reading through thus far and i have to say i am super excited to see the c02 setup. It would really be awesome if you could throw in all the details about that, not yet having c02 myself i have been looking for any way to cut the cost down a little bit on the kind of setup i want. I checked out the marey 5l but noticed you said yours was cheaper. You said it was an lg? Im really thinking this is how i will want to go with my c02 as well.

Back
Top Bottom