Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

Ok finaly got to the weekend, a little time to catch up with the maintenance. I added all the goodies half strength. I got my CHHC-4 and CO2 gen DIY. I can't wait till i get some time to rebuild my room and inplement the Ebb and flow buckets, CO2, and the controled environment.

IMG_05199.JPG

here are the pics
IMG_05167.JPG

IMG_051510.JPG

IMG_05126.JPG

IMG_051010.JPG

IMG_050410.JPG

IMG_05058.JPG

IMG_050111.JPG

well thats it, they have started to shoot up since i added nutes. Looing good except the res temp which is a pain in the ass to keep below 65. Can't wait to get it back into the ebb and flow, i much prefer the ease and reliability.

keep along in the next couple weeks, i will post pics more often now and hope to get my new room set up in a couple weeks.

peace, and hope everyone had a high 420!

Ill get some picks up tomorrow, when i do some work on them and change out the nutes to full strength. I always take it slow at first to make sure i don't burn my babies but it looks like they are all ready to start rocking along at, first sign of yellowing tips i bumb up the nutes.

That is an LPG 8L hot water heater. this is what the hydrogen and advanced nutrients CO2 generators where designed off of. It is basically the same exact thing, except some people even claim the pieziolectric starters in the water heater are more reliable than the actual generator. Most people use the Marey 5L, but this is just a cheaper brand.

As for the update on my grow. I changed out the nutes to full strength:
80 L res:
250 ml sensi A
250 ml sensi B
150 ml voodoo juice
150 ml B-52
40 g piranha
40 g tarantula
150 ml hygrozyme
85 ml roots excelurator (house and garden)

Also i just heard from my best friend i used to grow with and it looks like we might team up again. I kinda need someone else to help out, so i can leave the city if needed without worying. plus ill be getting another light and 5 more different strains that are all about a month old as well. ill update on the situation when we plan a little more.

So i have been stugling with my res temps adding frozen water bottles multiple times a day.
Hydro Garden Center is just too great, Todd suggested that i can run a tube from the intake on my activeair 70L air pump and stick the other end in an AC unit so the pump is constantly sucking cold ass air and pumping it through my system.

The big air pumps spit out hot air from the motor so this will help a lot to use cold air.

I actually broke the little intake valve off when i first bought it, not thinking anything of it because i didn't know what it was for. Now i am trying to get a new part for it and willl post some picks if i get it set up, i don't have an AC in there yet anyways. Still nice and chilly outside.

well here is the update, day 29 for the bigger ones. I also started a few more when i had the dog accident, about 15 days ago. the too are looking damn good and catching up.

looking great since the nute raise. Since tuesday they have started to rocket up and the branching is starting to grow out nicely. I don't know if it is the beneficials and stuff but the roots have exploded in the past few days and look great. each day for the last week or so the roots grow more than an inch and are fuzzy as hell. a week ago they had just started poping out the bottom of the rockwool.

short and bushy and healthy, just how i like it.

and the picks.....
DSCN02341.JPG

a few of the bigger ones closer up. it's a little blurry but you get the idea, my nice camera isn't working right now.

DSCN0235.JPG

DSCN02361.JPG

Here one of the survivors from my dogs snack, natural toping...:) looks like there will be 4 colas if it can keep on truckin. on of the other is also just like this so we will see what happens.

DSCN02372.JPG

and some of the roots...
DSCN02392.JPG

and here are the ladies in action
DSCN02401.JPG

everyone keep growing and smoking strong!
till next time

I think next time i will start giving them nutes a little earlier. the second round of babies is looking just fine and growin fast at full strength nutes starting just a little after the first week.
But better safe than sorry i always say, and next time i know.

The shit is exploding now... check back soon for the update

nice effin setup man! ive never seen dwc done like this before.. impressed to say the least. would you mind pointing out the cataract kush in your next photo upload? i just picked up a mom & am going to use the babies in an upcoming project..
thanks & good luck
-ez

Looks great man! For sure Like the complexity but yet simplistic style of your setup. Looking forward to seeing how your beautiful young ladies grow up! Happy Growing Bro,
Endo:blunt:

Hey, thanks a lot. welcome to my grow!

The deep water thing is nice but it is just temporary while they are small, but seems to be working prety awesome so far. Just wait till i put them in the ebb and grow bucket system i made, integrated with airstones in each bucket so i can get the best of both worlds. I can't wait to see it in action.

but the catarac cush seems to be doing real well. I have a couple of them growin, and i just topped 6 or seven of them. Well i did the thing where you top it to make 4 colas, i forget the name right now.

I took some picks and will for sure point it out, but i don't have time to do the uploading stuff right now. maybe later tonight.

peace

Back
Top Bottom