Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA,BG,Mys.

The little babies 14 days old
Babies5.jpg

The Bg clone and Mystery 3 weeks into 12/12. Once the mystery gets older I will tell you the choices..
picresizedBGMys2123.jpg

These two will be an all organic flowering.. Age old and Budswell will be the main two nutes... :peace:

Thanks,,, Yes, she is a few days away and a different journal... My Blue Thunder seeds came and I am germing two of them... I am going to add them into the mix... :peace:

Cherma, I am going to try your drying and storing method. I have a few strains in the freezer
BeIrie, with your permission here I am uploading storage pics of the Male Pollens I use for breeding. I too tried the freezer and lost out. A few years ago I started using this method with 100% success in breeding with it, storing it. Kind of weird to be milking the male pollen by hand into these containers, but it does work very well.
IMG_3545lo_Male_Pollens_storage_containers_dark_dry_area.JPG

IMG_3542lo_WW_SKunk_1_Male_Pollen.JPG

IMG_3543lo_WW_Pollen.JPG

I hope this helps your storage of pollens.

No worries Cherma... Just don't be posting those beautiful plants and showing me up...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmm, so you actually store the whole flower ( big container) then milk it down to the pollen( little container) or do you save and store flower and pollen?

I have tried a few different ways of milking a plant, some of them more hilarious then others.. I did what Harry did. So they are sitting over a mirror in a glass of water and I am collect the pollen that falls when the light goes on and then before it goes off and after a good beating... ( hahaha, no pun intended) i mean shaking.... :rofl: Damn, I just crack myself up.... I am storing it in a little plastic container.. I will let it dry out good this time... So, I just have a little pile of yellow dust.... :peace:

Hmm, so you actually store the whole flower ( big container) then milk it down to the pollen( little container) or do you save and store flower and pollen?

Yes, I milk or tap the male pollens dust and it falls into the tupperware container. I also save the Male Pollen sacs as well, as they too contain alot of Dust still. Both containers have Male Sacs and Dust colected. I let it dry out for at least 5 days with the containers lid off. Having the lids on liquifies the Male Pollen from the trapped moisture.

Thanks again BeIrie, for allowing me to post up these pics. This method has not failed me since I incepted it. Grow On.:grinjoint:

Well, I have a nice dust pile of pollen going, and I think I will put the flowers in anoter container and see how much more I can squeeze out of him..
I got my some more seeds in today. It is all the Fem strains. I am germing an Alaskan Ice, Kushberry, white Widow and the Blue Thunders. Should be a pretty potent grow.. Ohhhh, I am looking forward to all the new strains...
The ladies are chugging along, the stretch has slowed a bit and the are starting to fill in a little bit.. :peace:

The next two grows should be some good stuff... They all claim to be their strongest strains from the different breeders.. I just can't wait for them to grow up and become beautiful ladies.

DNA Genetics Kushberry Feminized
Kushberry Cannabis Seeds are the perfect blend of two top notch West Coast flavours. The Blueberry male from Oregon was used for his taste and vigour in combination with the zesty, lemon taste of the OG Kush from LA. The Kushberry is a shorter, stockier plant that produces as good yield.
The exotic flavour doesn't rival her strength, she is one of our strongest strains of Cannabis Seed. The Kushberry is berry good for medicinal use, helping with pain relief as well as eating and sleeping disorders.
A short, stocky plant
A true exotic taste of the West Coast
She is one of our most potent strains
Very good for medicinal use
Flowering Period: 8 - 9 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Yield: 400-500g/m2

Green House Seeds Alaskan Ice Feminized
The Alaskan Ice is one of the strongest cannabis plants ever bred. It is a cross of original Green House White Widow and Pure Haze. This variation represents a very famous strain, with a new kick. The plants have a structure that is slightly stretchier than the White Widow, with a typical pine-tree shape. The internode is quite stable and averages 12-15 centimeters. The strain has all the well known characteristics of the White Widow, with a much higher THC content and a very sativa-like effect, energizing and very trippy. CBD level is also very high at over 1%, giving it a complete physical effect that follows the first burst of high. Flowering time on this strain is 9 weeks, just one week longer than the original White Widow. The Alaskan Ice is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse. The plant is quite resistant to botrytis and to pests. In indoor hydro systems the production can reach 700-800 grams per square meter. Outdoor expect production up to 800 grams per plant with fully developed specimens (up to 2,5 meters high and very branchy). The Alaskan Ice can be fed quite a bit, with an EC level up to 2.2 in hydro systems (regular flush required). The taste of the Alaskan Ice is spicy and hazy, with a very well balanced bouquet in between the White Widow and the Haze flavors
Sagarmatha Blue Thunder
Blending the proven Blueberry and the famous Matanuska Tundra turned out to be one of our most flavourful hybrids. This combination produces flowers containing the flavour and aroma of Blueberry with a slightly larger cola-diameter. Some individuals will lean toward the respective parents, so the farmer can choose specimens with personally desired characteristics, making her an excellent hybrid. The blueberry taste is unmistakeable to the tongue and expanding in the lungs. Nugs vary from deep green to dark turquoise in color, side leaves can be left on the buds or saved for hash making.The high seems to last slightly longer with pleasant peaks. A pleasing stone you will be under, while smoking Blue Thunder.
Grow Location: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering: 60-70 days
Height: 0.5 - 0.75 meter
Yield: 350-375 grams/m2 (dried, indoor)
Babiesday17.jpg

And the babies in veg, from left to right.. LA Confidential,Sensi Star,Connie Chung, and the other Sensi Star..
The sensi stars are leaving the others in the dust, the LA is a few days younger then the other three... and they are on day 17... :peace:

Thanks you two..
The woman snuck into the 1 gal pot stash and took a few for the house plants... That foldgers container is perfect... The little ones were pulled from the LED and put under the 400 MH in hopes they will speed up a little bit..:peace:

All I can say is, WOW Be! You definitely have a green thumb.
I read your Viva Las Vegas thread start to finish two days ago and I found this thread tonight. Consider me subscribed. Thanks for posting all this terrific info and helping out a noob like myself. Congrats on the nug of the month, too! that thing was amazing.

PotPie

Thank you Pie for the kind words...
The ladies a moving along, the mystery is the most finicky plant I have encountered to date. She is happy one day and pissed off one day,sick the next and then feeling better the following day.... Just like a woman!!!!!! Her clone is even giving me a hard time.... The BG is looking beautiful, looks like she is going to be my first LA cross... I will pollenate her within the next week... :peace:

OK, so I forgot to show pics earlier, so here they are..
Bubble Gum Clone day 30 of 12/12
picresizedBGDay30full.jpg

picresizedBGday30main.jpg

Mysteryday30topcloseup.jpg

The BG and the mystery
picresizedgardenday30BGMYS.jpg

The mystery plant day 30 of 12/12
BGcloseupday30.jpg

The babies, 21 days old
picresizedbabiesday21CCLASS.jpg

:peace::roorrip::ganjamon:

the mystery is the most finicky plant I have encountered to date. She is happy one day and pissed off one day,sick the next and then feeling better the following day.... Just like a woman!!!!!!

i know how that is. i got two like that. 1 gets sick but the other is fine, get that one better and the other one goes under the weather. i guess they don't like each other or something. ;)

but hey, great great farming as always bro!!!! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom