Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

They are under HPS... I am wondering if the BG is rootlocked..She is pushing five feet and in a three gallon container.. Thank you POT man...

^ Thats very possible. Root-lock would have caused the fan leaves to die off fairly quickly though.

OK, The bubble gum was chopped today..:cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to let the afghan go for another few days... It is looking good and growing daily..Here is a quick peek at a few of the BG colas..:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:
picresizedbaileychoppedday109.jpg

:yummy:

Thank you very much guys...you guys kick ass... Well, I am thinking she is going to weigh more then the last three plants combined the two main colas are 34 and 31 inches long..420 ROCKS....:theband:

good god irie! great work on that BG interesting pheno
+ rep
cant wait to see more pics

Thanks guys, your good words are always appreciated... Well, this A.M. I chopped magoo...I guess my patience finally wore out, 110 days in 12/12 is a little to much for me..:smokin: After pulling the roots for the BG, it was obvious that she was root bound like a MOFO and I think it affected her maturity and yield( glad I am in 6 gal. pots for the new grow)... Here are Magoo's two main colas..
picresizedmagoochoppedday110.jpg

Next to Baileys main colas-
picresizedbaileymagoodrying.jpg

Well, this almost wraps up this grow.. Thanks all for helping me make my first grow such an enjoyable experience.... I do owe a lot to you guys... Keep up the good work...:ganjamon::rollit::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

:adore:Thank you for taking us along on your grow.:adore:

A little magic smoke can definitely change your perspective.

Ok, some more pics... Here is patti dried.. Her total was 65 grams.. So that puts me @ Wendy= 4+ 0z's Marcy=1.5oz's and Patti 2.5 oz's and BG and Afghan recorded when dried...
Patti-
picresizedpattidried.jpg

Bubble Gum-
picresizedBGbeforetrim.jpg

Afghan-
picresizedafghanbeforetrim.jpg

There are so many leaves alive and dead, it is a trimming nightmare..:cheesygrinsmiley: I think a lot of the bubble Gum is going to become bubble hash and cannabutter....:ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom