Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA,BG,Mys.

Thanks guys... The two plants are like night and day...Nothing about them looks or acts the same...They really like to not be messed with... a shot of the flowering room minus the Bubble Gum that was chopped yesterday.... The Blue Mystic momma will be this weekend.
Flowering room
picresizedfloweringroom4909.jpg

:peace:

Thanks Pan Man.... I am not sure yet as there was not very much trim or fluff..... It's tough for me to throw nice nugs in the bubble bags and the oils... I will see what kinda trim and fluff comes off the BM.. If I have enough from the both of them, then I will...

Thanks guys..... The room is starting to open up a bit, I took a few of the tops off of the BM momma, I will wait a few more days and take the rest. That will leave me with 4 in the flowering room... I will break the BG nugs out here soon and get some pics up...
the flowering room..
picresizedfloweringroom41109.jpg

:ganjamon:

Irie,
Brother that is astonishing growth on the clone. You really figured her out the second time around. The rest of the thread is just as impressive, but I have a bit of a facination with toying with different grow methods on cloned plants. Maybe, one day, if I train hard, take my vitamins and say my prayers, I'll be half as good as you.

Thanks Pan, and thank you for those kind words Southern.. I have to try new things, otherwise I would get bored and the ladies would suffer.. So here are some nuggie pics, the BG is every bit as good as momma, Once she has another week or two cure she will be ready to kick me in the head... The BM is still has a few weeks, she will be the daytime smoke. So here are a few shots...
Bubblegum total of 68 grams
BGCnuggie.jpg

picresizedBGCnug.jpg

BGCzoomcure.jpg

picresized_th_1240139535_BGCcure.jpg

BlueMystic total of 96 grams
picresized_th_1240139758_BMcuring.jpg

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom