Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

they were very sticky..They are fluffier then the last, which was expected.. the BG suffered from the 3 gal pot too...the afghans roots were bound up a bit too but the BG was bad.. I am looking forward to trying some of it.. The good thing about a vap. you can put it all in there...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Adam, you are very kind.... I am sure your grow will go well, no worries.. There are plenty of good people around here to help you get through a grow.. :peace:

Thanks for sharing this journal - it's filled with inspiration. I wish my exclamation point key on my keyboard worked - I'd tack a few on.

OK, time to wrap this baby up!! I have some final weights for the Bubble Gum and Afghan... The BG weighed in at a hefty 154 grms.. The Afghan weighed in at a heftier 162 grms.. That was about 19 ozs from five plants this grow...Not to shabby for a first timer..

There is no pics as they are in a safe place and not accessable at this time.. I am no doubt an Indica man... The GF is enjoying them through the vap, says it's an energetic high, but does not last long.. Hopefully they will get better with another few weeks of curing...Them being rootbound really hurt them... Chalk that one up in the lessons learned... I really did learn a lot and am looking forward to getting better... Thanks to the all of you, you are truely good peeps.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The White Rhino has been by far the best smoke, it just gets better and better.. The Master Kush has also turned out well, a better daytime do something high, great for Mtn biking and bladeing.... Peace to you all, happy growing.. See ya on the new journal...:peace:

agreed. Congrats on the grow and large harvest. A two week cure will blow you away.

Damn good harvest Irie, It went by so quick.

:clap: +reps for the amazing grow journal man thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom