Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Hey Dennise, I consider myself a newbie. Only one before this and I burnt the heck out of it when it was in flower. Now I am growing an auto and the clone off the one I burned. There is a lot of things I don't know what people are meaning. Do you mind explaining flux..does it pertain to your grow ?
Thank you ! grannyT :Namaste:
Here you go Granny T.

Granny if you will go to my other journal I just posted pictures of my AK flux girl. It is a style of growing that keeps the plant very low profile and makes many bud sites that will produce top cola like buds. It is a style that Light Addict has perfected and gets huge yields from. There are many who are trying the flux method right now. If you would like to see a bunch of beautiful fluxes here is a link to flux central.... Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal ..... Hope this helps explain......:circle-of-love:

Granny if you will go to my other journal I just posted pictures of my AK flux girl. It is a style of growing that keeps the plant very low profile and makes many bud sites that will produce top cola like buds. It is a style that Light Addict has perfected and gets huge yields from. There are many who are trying the flux method right now. If you would like to see a bunch of beautiful fluxes here is a link to flux central.... Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal ..... Hope this helps explain......:circle-of-love:

Got it ! It's like LST max ,.. thanks so much for taking the time to help. Always willing to help, rep.

Will be interesting to see how this goes... pebbles only have not been very successful for my buddy, very low yield, NFT will has always given better results... gonna sub and se.. best of luck with your grow D.

I'm with ya there too Chronic.. just caught up. You are quite the popular one Dennise!! so many heavyweights in your corner ;)

I'm going to sub to this journal not only for your awesome looking plants, but the soiree of knowledgeable people also following along. I'm sure i can pick up a thing or two to take back to my grow and journal!

keep up the great work! and i'll be keeping my eye on this one closely

Thanks dennise,here u should check out a docu on YouTube called should I smoke dope,a bbc3 docu.really good.there's a women grower on it,she's a class act

Got it ! It's like LST max ,.. thanks so much for taking the time to help. Always willing to help, rep.
:thanks: Thank you so much Granny....:circle-of-love:
damn 5 pages in by the time I found out about it
That work thing is such an inconvenience in life. :passitleft: High Cronic.....:circle-of-love:
i'm here!:love:
:yahoo: I'm so happy you are here Sara.....:circle-of-love:
Will be interesting to see how this goes... pebbles only have not been very successful for my buddy, very low yield, NFT will has always given better results... gonna sub and se.. best of luck with your grow D.
I'm not quite sure what you are talking about growing in pebbles but I am very happy you are here mungo. But in this grow I am using Berger BM1 medium which is peat moss, vermiculite and perilite and I am adding the cal/mag because I didn't know to add gardening lime but in the future grows I will be using ProMix HP which has everything I need already in it so will only have to add the Growology nutes.....:circle-of-love:
I'm with ya there too Chronic.. just caught up. You are quite the popular one Dennise!! so many heavyweights in your corner ;)

I'm going to sub to this journal not only for your awesome looking plants, but the soiree of knowledgeable people also following along. I'm sure i can pick up a thing or two to take back to my grow and journal!

keep up the great work! and i'll be keeping my eye on this one closely
It is amazing to me too the incredible people that have grabbed a seat. I am so honored you are all here.....:circle-of-love:
Thanks dennise,here u should check out a docu on YouTube called should I smoke dope,a bbc3 docu.really good.there's a women grower on it,she's a class act
:thanks: Snake I will check it out.....:circle-of-love:
You go girl! Are you still a real person?
I am so happy you are here and I'm a real person... :yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: What's up...:circle-of-love:
Thank's for saving me a front row seat D.:high-five:
Wow look's like the whole gang is here.:bravo:
:high-five: I know... It's amazing isn't it.....:circle-of-love:
I wannna see too!! :green_heart::popcorn::popcorn:
:welcome: Stick around I like pretty pictures.....:circle-of-love:
Just got caught up with your journal.

Your grow looks off to a good start.

Good luck.
:thanks: Getting ready to update her in just a minute....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Guys... this is just amazing... Thank you all for joining in and here we go... The Wild Thai under the Znet 4 9 days in flower was watered today with full strength step 3 Growology and 1 tsp cal/mag per gallon of purified water and she was given the whole gallon.....:circle-of-love:
DSC060533.JPG
DSC060544.JPG
DSC060554.JPG
DSC060563.JPG
DSC060572.JPG
DSC060591.JPG

The break is completely healed over just looks split but both branches are pushing out pistols so they must be getting nutes through there and she is growing unbelievably large. The dose of cal/mag has her color about back to normal and I think she looks amazing for what I put her through last week.......:circle-of-love:

Good night Denise,
I´m here for the ride too :popcorn:
I looked at both LED brands you´re using but could only pick one so it´ll be fun to see how your test goes.
:cheer:

Good night to you and I'm so glad you are here. Which did you choose? Either one I think is a good choice but have a whole grow to go to see if there is a marked difference in the 2.........:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom