Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

The way "scummy" is used, it is describing something dirty, like, dirty business. Lowest of the low. Many people see pot growers as evil monsters and think it is dirty and unsavory. So he said that it is nice to see women growing weed because it makes it somewhat "less scummy" he means, less dirty. I think that is a good way to define the term.

thanks a lot that's very Kind from you. Fully understood

It is pretty sad when they will lock someone like us up for having grown meds to avoid having to take all the pharmaceuticals they like to poison us with. Pharmaceutical companies do not make cures they make customers. Hopefully with the US finally finding it's way to decriminalization especially for medical MJ it will help to spread it across the pond.....:circle-of-love:

I know all too well about the doctors/pharmaceutical company's pushing pills like candy. Currently I take 25-30 pills every 4 hours along with 2 fentanyl 100mcg patches changed every other day. Next month the doc says doses will go up again due to the pills not working right. This perpetual cycle will never end unless I can find something that works better, which is why I am here experimenting on different strains to find which works best for me. These journals provide so much info and ideas to help me on this path, I can't thank you enough. Sorry for the ramble, I just hate the big pharama company's and the pills they push.:thanks::goodjob::love:

im new and you are popular!,:bravo: i will just watch until i know what im doing, i will start a journal soon im considerring to do an outside flux like yours. i may have a lot of questions

:popcorn: But Lady Dee, you know that goes without saying .

it was not so long ago it was 100% illegal here as a teenager i remember deciding to try cannabis first because it seemed the best option for health and easiest to get, but the risk was the same as doing any drug as much as life depending on state, then for years it was only California ,its the people that have pushed and pushed and refused to be dictated to, as soon as our government green lights the sacred herb it will go worldwide and human kind may have a chance to save its home planet, so hang in there buddy and just keep spreading the truth!:rocker:
dennise i see so many things i love in here (smartpots w/hydroton on top,led,tents (super cute too) milk trucks(my grandmother collected those) a nice clean house, growology,(well i have it but have not used it yet) so if you dont mind a big lumbering giant with a booming voice and gunship feet likely tracking dirt in i'll sub up and bump into everything around here......lol
btw the girls look excellent:rocker:
I am so glad you are here Big... It will be just like having my fella on line cause you very much just described him. Thanks for all the kind words and hopefully we will learn some more good stuff from the incredibly talented and intelligent peeps that pass through......:circle-of-love:
Thanks for this pics. Look very good. One more time .

And i'm eating frogs :)
I think your supposed to kiss them not eat them silly boy......:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High slow... Glad to see ya....:circle-of-love:
I know all too well about the doctors/pharmaceutical company's pushing pills like candy. Currently I take 25-30 pills every 4 hours along with 2 fentanyl 100mcg patches changed every other day. Next month the doc says doses will go up again due to the pills not working right. This perpetual cycle will never end unless I can find something that works better, which is why I am here experimenting on different strains to find which works best for me. These journals provide so much info and ideas to help me on this path, I can't thank you enough. Sorry for the ramble, I just hate the big pharama company's and the pills they push.:thanks::goodjob::love:
Wow I don't have to take that many but I have to take to many and I just refuse to take some of them. I will never be convinced that it is not all about the money. I grow to help with the issues I have and it works better than any of the "medicines" they have ever given me and have no side effect except maybe the munchies... So glad you are here.....:circle-of-love:
Subscribed! Thank you for the invite! I am primed and anxiously looking forward to your new Green Sun Znet4 Grow Journal and Review!
King :adore: I gotta tell ya I have never read kinder words that meant more to me than your post... I am so excited you are hanging on for the ride. Thank you so much....:circle-of-love:
im new and you are popular!,:bravo: i will just watch until i know what im doing, i will start a journal soon im considerring to do an outside flux like yours. i may have a lot of questions
I will be happy to help you in any way I can but there is a flux central that when you get to that point I will point you in that direction. Light Addict is the flux Master.... Very happy to have ya along for the ride.....:circle-of-love:
Just popping in to sub up! :) best of luck with this one my friend. Now back to the shadows for a while. Soon I should reach the emerald city and be back with a bang :)
Toto and I will be there with my red slippers on...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
:popcorn: But Lady Dee, you know that goes without saying .
:) :passitleft: High Broke Ass....:circle-of-love:
Wow, you are a very popular lady! I'm so happy for you and for us who will learn from your journal.

Don't know how long I'll be on. Twisters right now...gotta get off.
I'll meet ya at the end of the yellow brick road.....:circle-of-love:

Pfoof. I can't stand those dam tornadoes. I will never get used to that crap. One more round tonight, but it isn't supposed to...shhh, never mind. I don't want to jinx it. My plants got over 7 inches of rain in two days. In the ground are in a raised bed, so hopefully they'll drain off.

Oh, and the teeny baby bunny out back has taken refuge under my scrog in that bed in the Four O'Clocks. I hope that bunny eats every Four O'Clock. LOL

i really eat frogz legs in my country and well prepared it's just so good. So it seems i'm not german :high-five:

i really eat frogz legs in my country and well prepared it's just so good. So it seems i'm not german :high-five:

Oh they eat them here too. It's horrible... They jump all over the pan. I have always been told it taste like chicken but guess I will never know for sure.... It will give ya stomach warts...lol... (No disrespect ever intended)... Oh does that mean your French... Oh what an exciting accent Pepe......:circle-of-love:

That's great 4 u guys,I'm in UK,and let me tell u,anytime cannabis comes up in the news,its the criminal element that destroys any chance us small growers only lookin a small harvest have.cannabis here is regarded as bad as ecstasy, in the media,news,police ect.regardless of the law,no1 will be telling me wot I can an can't smoke.4get that

A pity,cannabis here in China also not well treated

A pity,cannabis here in China also not well treated

Who knows what the future may hold Amy, As the rest of the world legalized medical and recreational cannabis usage that may change.

Back
Top Bottom