ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

0720141358a.jpg
07201413581.jpg
0720141357b1.jpg
07201413571.jpg
IMG_20140430_201055.jpg
0720141358b1.jpg
Hey Mr Finest, you told me a while back you didnt mind if I posted a picture for you to see and tell me if I need a scrog and about the stretchin, afraid its gonna get too tall...the tentis 5 ft tall,,, I might should order a taller tent, then I will need another light for both tents.Lol She was flipped two days ago so she probably will stretch ...
Thank you for all the help go give to me, i sure appreciate it from a scholar like you.:Namaste:
....the picture before the last is what she did look like when baby clone.

0720141358a.jpg
07201413581.jpg
0720141357b1.jpg
07201413571.jpg
IMG_20140430_201055.jpg
0720141358b1.jpg
Hey Mr Finest, you told me a while back you didnt mind if I posted a picture for you to see and tell me if I need a scrog and about the stretchin, afraid its gonna get too tall...the tentis 5 ft tall,,, I might should order a taller tent, then I will need another light for both tents.Lol She was flipped two days ago so she probably will stretch ...
Thank you for all the help go give to me, i sure appreciate it from a scholar like you.:Namaste:
....the picture before the last is what she did look like when baby clone.

WOW!!! your plants look outstanding. You got some Colas coming your way for sure. Yes you are right, you are in the final stretch witch go's for two weeks. This is the time it is very important to keep you day and night temps real close for the two weeks of stretch. Please keep me updated on your grow. I wish you the very best.

This evening the humidity is 56 % with damprid in flower tent and 28% with humidifier in veg tent....so backwards.. I must say that the znet is working great. She took off growing so fast when I put her under the znet LED.

Try to find a way to get more air moving out of your flower tent. That will drop humidity. I use a fan controller on my main e vac fan to control humidity level. The more air pulled out the lower it gets. Great to hear your ZNET is kicking butt. I made a mistake my self lol. I put a plant in my DIY tent and put it under the scrog. I forgot to change timer to run 18/6 lol with the ZNET4 in there just to veg and fill net until I get a new bigger light. It has been on 12/12 for a week. OH well I am going to have a really small yield from a huge plant...

Granny, you need a journal. You have a great little grow going on.

Sorry I posted wrong video here lol. Video coming soon for this forum

CoFinest, been reading your journals in my spare time for a while now and i must say I've learned a lot! I actually just dedicated my night for a study/smoke sesh in your journals and youtube page. One of the best concentrated sources of information on the web in my opinion!
If you've got some time I could use your expertise in my grow journal, New to Site - 14 Strains Under 2000 Watts in a 5x10 Tent I just built a scrog trellis similar to yours and after reading this journal i think a znet6 would work for my 4x4 veg tent. You have given me a lot to think about! Any plans for a new journal? Im sure you've got plenty of ladies you're keeping to yourself. Anyways, Im following along keep doing your thing! :blunt:

CoFinest, been reading your journals in my spare time for a while now and i must say I've learned a lot! I actually just dedicated my night for a study/smoke sesh in your journals and youtube page. One of the best concentrated sources of information on the web in my opinion!
If you've got some time I could use your expertise in my grow journal, New to Site - 14 Strains Under 2000 Watts in a 5x10 Tent I just built a scrog trellis similar to yours and after reading this journal i think a znet6 would work for my 4x4 veg tent. You have given me a lot to think about! Any plans for a new journal? Im sure you've got plenty of ladies you're keeping to yourself. Anyways, Im following along keep doing your thing! :blunt:

Thank you for the kind words. I will make time right now to see what you got going on. Right now I have a scrogged Strawberry blue in the DIY tent with the znet4 on it. I am looking around for a new light then I will start a new journal. I am also working on a start to finish video series witch I have wanted to do for a long time. I will do some quick math for you on your 4x4. So 4'x4' is 16sqf 16x35=560 true watts from the wall to make a awesome yield. A znet 12 would work. They now make to znet12 in a square.

Strawberry blue sounds delicious! What are the parent genetics on that? Looking forward to the video series for sure. But I gotcha, the znet12 is like 368$, i think if i was gonna go that route id spend the extra 75$ for the znet16.. you could add a whole lot of fluorescent lighting for that much though. With that being said, if I was using the light solely for veg which lighting option would you choose?

Strawberry blue sounds delicious! What are the parent genetics on that? Looking forward to the video series for sure. But I gotcha, the znet12 is like 368$, i think if i was gonna go that route id spend the extra 75$ for the znet16.. you could add a whole lot of fluorescent lighting for that much though. With that being said, if I was using the light solely for veg which lighting option would you choose?

Fluorescent light will not give you the weight or quality LED will give. For veg I use T5 and T12 4foot bulbs to cover a good foot print. If I see a plant that still likes to stretch I put it under a stronger LED. T5 work the best to keep the plants internodes short. Some plants work under T12 and T8 but you have to watch and see if they are fine with the lower lums. You are right about the znet16. Here is some info on the Strawberry Blue.
Lineage: Strawberry/new Blue line
Genotype: 75% sativa / 25% indica
Grow Method: indoor/outdoor
Harvest Time (indoors): 65-70 days
Harvest Time (outdoors): early October
Yield: 350-450g indoor / 350-500g outdoor
Taste: Sweet, fruity
Aroma: Fruity
Effect: Cerebral
THC: 20%
Resistance to Mould: Medium
Resistance to Pests: Medium