4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Outdoor harvest total weight. They are all dried, trimmed and partially cured and I weighed only nice buds and got 56 ounces. I fell short on the outdoor yield. I was hoping for 4 lbs but almost got too excited when the one Banana weighed 9.5 oz. The OG18, Sour Diesel, Maui, and Purple Nepal did not produce much. Oh well, they are crazy ass good quality and that's what I strive for too, so I guess I won :thumb: I'll post pics in a day or so of the harvest.

I will take quality over quantity any day!! I would definately say you won!!!
3 and a half pounds is a lot of weed!!! :high-five:

How have i missed this...?

Setup looks incredible 4twenty4all looks like a fk load of money sunk in to this glad im not to late to catch up. Hope you dont mind me tagging along .

56 ounces from your outdoor grow wooooahohoho santa can drop a zip or 2 down my chimney if he wants ;o)

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Edit: Just caught up MASSIVE +Rep for you bro

Nice job, 4twenty! :welldone:

Great harvest, the Maui sounds awesome, I love the bong, and contrat's on the "Strollerthon"! :bravo:

How have i missed this...?

Setup looks incredible 4twenty4all looks like a fk load of money sunk in to this glad im not to late to catch up. Hope you dont mind me tagging along .

56 ounces from your outdoor grow wooooahohoho santa can drop a zip or 2 down my chimney if he wants ;o)

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Edit: Just caught up MASSIVE +Rep for you bro

Thanks GodSpeed! I had the equipment from a previous venture so it wasn't too bad. But, yeah, it would be close to 8k for what I did and the equipment I have in there. Glad you stumbled in here. Ho! Ho! Ho! :cheer:

Nice job, 4twenty! :welldone:

Great harvest, the Maui sounds awesome, I love the bong, and contrat's on the "Strollerthon"! :bravo:
Thank you Mr. Krip! The Maui is very nice indeed. I just wish she would produce more. I love that bong too, it was a treat to myself a little while back. My foot is bothering me now, hope I didn't hurt it too bad. Ugh..

Time to go smoke!

Outdoor harvest total weight. They are all dried, trimmed and partially cured and I weighed only nice buds and got 56 ounces. I fell short on the outdoor yield. I was hoping for 4 lbs but almost got too excited when the one Banana weighed 9.5 oz. The OG18, Sour Diesel, Maui, and Purple Nepal did not produce much. Oh well, they are crazy ass good quality and that's what I strive for too, so I guess I won :thumb: I'll post pics in a day or so of the harvest.

Ah shoot, only 56z? :adore: :yummy: I know you were hoping for more, but that seems like a pretty great outdoor haul to me! Congrats my friend.

Oh, and your indoor looks like it's off to a fantastic start. :goodjob:

Dude, dish-soap? What's the deal with that?
Why; a pesticide?
If it is a pesticide:
-What brand?
-What ratio; how much per gallon of tea brew?

The dish soap acts as a "wetting agent" when doing a foliar feeding. A wetting agent helps the droplets adhere to the leaves and helps the plant absorb the nutrients. You only need a drop or two of dishsoap in a 1-quart sprayer.

NOTE: You should only use dishsoap as a wetting agent for one or two foliar applications because it can clog the pores and suffocate the plant.

I use a little more dish soap than most people, I know.....

I had some time to get a few pictures of the outdoor buds. They are dry and in the middle of curing so I grabbed a few buds and here we go. I hope you like.

Grape God
grapegod1.JPG

grapegod.JPG

Sour Diesel
sour-d1.JPG

sour-d11.JPG

Banana Kush
bananakush.JPG

Thanks for looking!

I use a little more dish soap than most people, I know.....

I had some time to get a few pictures of the outdoor buds. They are dry and in the middle of curing so I grabbed a few buds and here we go. I hope you like.

Grape God
grapegod1.JPG

grapegod.JPG

Sour Diesel
sour-d1.JPG

sour-d11.JPG

Banana Kush
bananakush.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Making my mouth water:popcorn:

Really sexy nugs, You really set the bar with them. Hope my Grape God turn out as nice. Entering them for Nov NOTM? Congrats on the 56oz harvest, I would buy some nice lens for my camera if I harvested 56oz...soon!

Day 14 of flower update:

I gave them a foliar treatment on Friday.
12ml/gal Super Bat Tea Bud Swell
1.5ml/gal molasses
1ml/gal dish soap

Watered today with plain water for 20 seconds. I have the timer now set to water 3 times a day for 20 seconds at a time. It seems to get the pots nice and wet without much drainage. You can see the soil on the bottom through the holes are wet but not dripping. Now, they seem to need water about every 3 days.
Water:
PH 6.9
Temp 74.3

Bad news! I found a herm. The DJ Short Flo I sexed out is showing a few male pollen sacs. I have one more I didn't sex out yet but I checked this morning and found female pre-flowers, Jackpot! So, I'll kill this herm and try the other plant.

The screens are completely full and I need to raise some of the smaller plants to get them up with the rest of the canopy. I'll use small cinder blocks for this. I also have to remove all underbrush at the end of the week.

Here are some pictures:

Herm:
IMG_000144.JPG

IMG_000245.JPG

IMG_001822.JPG

Scrog:
IMG_002226.JPG

IMG_002320.JPG

IMG_002621.JPG

Maple Leaf Indica:
IMG_002723.JPG

IMG_002919.JPG

:welcome:

Too bad about the hermie, just removed one myself few days ago. I do like the development of Maple Leaf Indica. Have you grown this before or first time with this strain? If so, how does it smoke?

Too bad about the hermie, just removed one myself few days ago. I do like the development of Maple Leaf Indica. Have you grown this before or first time with this strain? If so, how does it smoke?

Yeah, the hermies suck! But, better to find out while sexing out then finding out after taking many cuttings ;-) Ugh! anyway....

I haven't grown the Maple Leaf before but heard good things about it. So, I'm hoping this is a good one. But, I do have more seeds if this one sucks ;-) Thanks Twelve12!

Day 14 of flower update:

I gave them a foliar treatment on Friday.
12ml/gal Super Bat Tea Bud Swell
1.5ml/gal molasses
1ml/gal dish soap

Watered today with plain water for 20 seconds. I have the timer now set to water 3 times a day for 20 seconds at a time. It seems to get the pots nice and wet without much drainage. You can see the soil on the bottom through the holes are wet but not dripping. Now, they seem to need water about every 3 days.
Water:
PH 6.9
Temp 74.3

Bad news! I found a herm. The DJ Short Flo I sexed out is showing a few male pollen sacs. I have one more I didn't sex out yet but I checked this morning and found female pre-flowers, Jackpot! So, I'll kill this herm and try the other plant.

The screens are completely full and I need to raise some of the smaller plants to get them up with the rest of the canopy. I'll use small cinder blocks for this. I also have to remove all underbrush at the end of the week.

Here are some pictures:

Herm:
IMG_000144.JPG

IMG_000245.JPG

IMG_001822.JPG

Scrog:
IMG_002226.JPG

IMG_002320.JPG

IMG_002621.JPG

Maple Leaf Indica:
IMG_002723.JPG

IMG_002919.JPG

:welcome:

wow that maple leaf nug looks huge! not to mention all those leaves coming off the bud, thats all you can see, leaf and pistols haha, gonna be fun trimming those nugs ;)

Back
Top Bottom