420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: January 2018

Afghan Kush Ryder - World of Seeds - This was my highest tolerance before my brain injury happened. I tried her several months later and
now I can't have one puff, but I appreciate her beauty, easy to grow using the window ledge only, and she had a knockout euphoria. Keep on Kushin'!

Lady_G_-_Afghan_Kush_Ryder.jpg

Damn that looks SWEET bro great work new here gotta enough post so I can enter.

I am looking forward to seeing who wins this one, I dont envy the admins who have to decide. Get your last minute photos in and good luck to everyone! Drum roll please :tommy:

I can't even imagine how I'd judge this. :laugh:

I'm cool with anything though - yer guess is as good as mine. :slide:

The Winners

You know that bit in contests when the announcer says, "This has been been really difficult because we've had such great entries"?

Well, I'd just like to say that this has been been really difficult because we've had such great entries.

Thank you so much for all your work. We have respected this by putting in much of our own time.

All the staff have been involved, we've created a back-room thread for our discussions, which have gone on for pages, and opinions and arguments ranged far and wide. Our criteria have been clarity, composition, colour and general appeal. We finally reached a decision.

A special mention must go the Agemon for his single seed photo.

However the final winners' list is:

First - Norcaliwood

og_piccccc.jpg

Second - PhobosAnomaly

SAM_01076.JPG

Third - JayCseed

IMG_240538.JPG

Congratulations to each one of you. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

See you all in February's contest. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom