420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: March 2018

Likewise with mine. Out of the phone and into the screen. I'm not much of a photographer so when I saw the picture that I submitted I just knew I had to enter it. Just looked different than most my pix
I went back and looked at that pic, Derbs. Fantastic shot! Sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good. :)

Yummmm love me some red juice off the DD ... I'm jelly now. I usually have a bunch of them going this time of year. Gotta get off my slacking ass and pop some beans. Thanks Rifleman for the reminder. That looks perfect!

Yummmm love me some red juice off the DD ... I'm jelly now. I usually have a bunch of them going this time of year. Gotta get off my slacking ass and pop some beans. Thanks Rifleman for the reminder. That looks perfect!

Seems like I grow at least one every season now. I blame @SweetSue . :circle-of-love:

Duck,,,, I have an Old Picture!!!!!!!...... Just to show is all!!!!!!!!!.......................... Set a bar??????? GL all ya'll....... But I wish all the best.................

And I'm not really entering this except for the fact she a great pic......... But the best to everyone...........

Keepem Green Ya'll

Duck,,,, I have an Old Picture!!!!!!!...... Just to show is all!!!!!!!!!.......................... Set a bar??????? GL all ya'll....... But I wish all the best.................

And I'm not really entering this except for the fact she a great pic......... But the best to everyone...........

Keepem Green Ya'll
Yeah - I spotted this earlier while cruising the gallery. What a beauty! :thumb: :love:

And The Winners Are...

Once again, some great entries. Over 50 this month again. Thank you all.

Judges notes. Just some helpful tips - these are not rules or regulations!
- We are looking for the best photo - not the best plant , bud etc.
- Watch your backgrounds. They can make the difference between a fair and a great photo.
- Focus can be difficult. Great sticky buds and nugs especially need decent lighting and sharp focus.
- Props and hands can be difficult to make look great! It can be done, for sure, but it's difficult.
- We really applaud those trying to do something creative and different too. That's a challenge, but please don't give up.

Onto the winners:

First Place - Cola Monster

Second Place - Derby Bud

Third Place - LopinNSmokin

:bravo:

Thank you kindly Teddy and to your hardworking staff and the sponsors also, it's much appreciated as always!;):love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom