420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: January 2018

CDP at week 8 - Coco/Perlite/Soil in 3Gal. Smartpot. - Outdoor Bloom in SoCal
ContestPic1.jpg

The photograph may be of a plant or plants, part of a plant (e.g. a cola, a bud, even roots!), a nug or nugs, or a seed or seeds.

Hmm, even roots? Okay, challenge accepted :laughtwo:

Luckily, I had a subject for just a shot. These roots are the result of an 8 month life in a 20 gallon DWC. For your consideration...

20180108_165938.jpg

Good Luck everyone!

I just wanted to say that I'm delighted how this contest has taken off. Thank you, everyone. :circle-of-love:

There really are some great photographs here. I'm going to have to allocate some serious time to judging this and be very picky!

If you haven't submitted a shot yet, please do so, and make my job even more difficult. :nomo:

Beautiful shots everyone.. really great photos here!! Good luck everyone! Got a special idea lined up hope i can get a good pic of whats in my head. Yall inspired me to start now! ......

heck ya toast you have some real nice pics I've seen them I'm sure you could come up with something good luck bud!
Yeah I cant wait to see what he has planned lol. Good luck toasty

Beautiful shots everyone.. really great photos here!! Good luck everyone! Got a special idea lined up hope i can get a good pic of whats in my head. Yall inspired me to start now! ......

Might be scary to see what's in Toasted head??????????? GL Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom