420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: February 2018

White widow auto.
4b4bb8b826f6fd826ce5a32ed1e62c13.jpg

CBDream – Crop King Seeds – Rare Mutant called Whorled Phyllotaxy

Thanks to Toasty and PhobosAnomaly, I was finally able to identify this mutant flower just last week. I am proud to submit such a beautiful creature. But I gotta say, doesn’t it look like the “Star Trek (2009): Romulan Mining Vessel? I bet they got their inspiration from this mutant cannabis flower. Almost identical in a side by side comparison. Sorry had to geek out for a sec.

What is a whorled phyllotaxy?
(Google Search Def)

“With an opposite leaf arrangement, two leaves arise from the stem at the same level (at the same node), on opposite sides of the stem. An opposite leaf pair can be thought of as a whorl of two leaves. With an alternate (spiral) pattern, each leaf arises at a different point (node) on the stem.”

Thanks for such a great contest!

My humble submition. Lilly by delicatessen seeds. Avalible from our AWESOME sponsor seedsman. Smells like a pungent berry to me although many liken the taste to pina colada. Enjoy. And best of luck to everyone and their amazing entries :Namaste::ganjamon:

Hi - next to the report button at the bottom of the post - 3 dots...

:Namaste:

Only available for 420 minutes after you make the post though- so you will have missed it.
Next possible trick is hit 'report' and ask the admins to delete one.

Looking great over here.

Can I ask where ya got the Pink Kush from there Garden? Thanks Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom