ZZcommandoZz's First Soil Grow Journal, 2019

welp im back and not looking good been trying to fight fungi nats and they are still here i have been letting the top soil dry trying to get rid of them as well as spraying the insect killer witch say it kills them but im still seeing them.

This may help until someone stops by.

Hey the name of those sticky papers are in the link I gave you. About the Fourth post down BINGO !

Okay, you have some reading to do. I'll check back again.
I'm going over to Virgin Grounds thread and see what she's up to.

Looks like @John Wick has gotten you squared away. IIRC air movement is key since they are poor flyers. With the limited space that's going to be difficult. Will a 6" fan fit in there?

Looks like @John Wick has gotten you squared away. IIRC air movement is key since they are poor flyers. With the limited space that's going to be difficult. Will a 6" fan fit in there?
i think it will my box is 25"x15"x45"

Hey man, how's the bug fight going? :hmmmm:
nats are gone thankfully i used them mosquitoe lava killer tablets that was suggested in that post you showed me :) but in the time i was trying to kill with the other stuff ran into noot deficiency so i upped the noot a lil when i watered since it spent a bit of time drying that top soil

Of you have the time, let's see some news photos.
On another note, I'm going for do my first bid washing today and I have zero idea how to do it with these mags but plants. I don't want you then to mold after getting wet, so in going for try Me Sauga's slow dry in the refrigerator.
Please send good vibes my way.

Of you have the time, let's see some news photos.
On another note, I'm going for do my first bid washing today and I have zero idea how to do it with these mags but plants. I don't want you then to mold after getting wet, so in going for try Me Sauga's slow dry in the refrigerator.
Please send good vibes my way.
hows it going man

hows it going man

Going well, thanks for asking.

Thinking about lemon haze or something like that for one of my next grows.

Going to purchase a digital pH meter this month and next month maybe a mars-hydro sp 250.

That would give me about 615 of true watt's from the wall.

Then my set up would be complete and I can use my newest batch of free nute's the right way.

Everything depends of nothing extra breaking around here and you never know.

Going well, thanks for asking.

Thinking about lemon haze or something like that for one of my next grows.

Going to purchase a digital pH meter this month and next month maybe a mars-hydro sp 250.

That would give me about 615 of true watt's from the wall.

Then my set up would be complete and I can use my newest batch of free nute's the right way.

Everything depends of nothing extra breaking around here and you never know.
niceeee nicee yeah im looking for some seeds and a light next pay check

Back
Top Bottom