ZZcommandoZz's First Soil Grow Journal, 2019

What's up ZZ, did you transplant yet? If so, into what?
did not transplant yet but here is how shes looking

So experts give up their time, tell you to transplant and you ignore them..

Why are you wasting peoples time ?
?umm i think you missed some things originally the plant was in a glass jar then was moved to the cup it is in now that has wholes to drain. but yes i will be transplanting to a bigger pot

You should always fill your pot to the brim.

If you're bottle feeding then you simply can not go wrong with a Nectar for the Gods sample pack.
You get everything you see in the pic for only the cost of shipping which is usually around $25 depending on where you live.

oops okays will for sure to remember that and yeah im bottle feeding. dope i'll order that rn

I'd like to suggest a couple things. In the future do not use clear glass or plastic because the light will damage the roots. Also try to take pictures without the blurple light on, use a white light or just the flash on your camera with the purple light turned off. That's what I do. Also look in my signature for how to water a potted plant and read through that and try to follow those instructions.

I'd like to suggest a couple things. In the future do not use clear glass or plastic because the light will damage the roots. Also try to take pictures without the blurple light on, use a white light or just the flash on your camera with the purple light turned off. That's what I do. Also look in my signature for how to water a potted plant and read through that and try to follow those instructions.
thanks for the tips man and yeah ill make sure to fix the lighting for pics

and i haven't watered yet cuz i want to wait for nutes to start the new schedule but don't want it to dry out so how dry should the soil get looking in my drain wholes the soil at the bottom looks wet should i be good till the 27th it is now the 25th??

up date nutes will be here on the 27th cut the pot as well to sorta bring it to the soil level got temps finally for inside the box and got a PH meter and my tap is at 7.98

Looks good, don't kill it with too much nutts !

Wick. :morenutes:

and i haven't watered yet cuz i want to wait for nutes to start the new schedule but don't want it to dry out so how dry should the soil get looking in my drain wholes the soil at the bottom looks wet should i be good till the 27th it is now the 25th??

Get a moisture meter- $12.99 eBay

You should always fill your pot to the brim.

If you're bottle feeding then you simply can not go wrong with a Nectar for the Gods sample pack.
You get everything you see in the pic for only the cost of shipping which is usually around $25 depending on where you live.

yo man thanks for suggesting NOTG for the price of shipping man well worth the sample

Back
Top Bottom