Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

Well, I figure it's FRIED-day . . . . . :rofl:

The girls will b fine , they just need a gentle breeze , I got 2400w led in my 4x4 tent
Day 16
DSC_5451.JPG
DSC_5453.JPG

Those LEDs being of higher power, and having no ability to dim like the ones I have, I would hold off on switching to them for a week or four. Sorry to give such a range, but we have to watch the plants themselves to see how they are acting to tell when it is best to switch to stronger light. Love the babies by the way! :circle-of-love:
This LED does have blue and red switch, if that's what you mean by dim.

Yeatster: That one found its way! Thank you! :rofl: :blalol:
You're welcome.

Oh, wow... I know someone from the south that don't take too kindly to thangs like-at. He's fum thu sayouth an he fowt fer ayr cunt-ry, ewe shud resepec'at n'matter wut he sez t'ye ner hayow he treats'ye.
THAT is hilarious.
Jandre, master of phonetic accent.

Well, I figure it's FRIED-day . . . . . :rofl:
Okay, this one, not so funny.:bitingnails:

yeaster , the thing with led's is as long as you can keep the environment good , temps and humidity , and your not bothered about the cost of running the extra light , then put them in mate .
Led in middle , t5 to the side is what i would do , just have a fan blowing gently across the top of the girls and it will be sweet .
You will do fine .
Be safe .
The temps started spiking, and I was worried they were gonna grow right into the cfl's.
I got home late, and couldn't figure a way to simply raise the cfl's without any clips, so I figured I would go for it.
Honestly, I think I just wanted someone to say it would be okay. I wanna see pretty lights!!! Haha

Hi yeatster , you need to turn the t5's on there side if you can , and if you can you need a fan blowing gently over the girls .
looking good .
I know. I will rig something up, with t5, when light on.
I do have a 10" oscillating fan, to the right.

The girls will b fine , they just need a gentle breeze , I got 2400w led in my 4x4 tent
Day 16
DSC_5451.JPG
DSC_5453.JPG
Nice, thanks!

Oh, wow... I know someone from the south that don't take too kindly to thangs like-at. He's fum thu sayouth an he fowt fer ayr cunt-ry, ewe shud resepec'at n'matter wut he sez t'ye ner hayow he treats'ye.

That's pretty close! I lived a few places in south when I was in the military. When I got out, had a 6 month stay in Alabama before I moved home. Could not wait to get "back up north". A few years ago, I moved to NC for about a year on business....again could not wait to get "back up north". This time when I came back, I practically kissed the ground. I was also able to understand every word the guy on the phone said when I ordered my first northern pizza in a year :) I'll never leave again.

Yeatser, I attached a photo. Before I got my LEDs I had t-8s laid on their side with cfls inside of reflectors that I made from foam insulation board. The lights made a "tunnel" that the plants sat inside. If it was not for the Pain in the Ass caused by constantly moving the cfls and fluorescents, I would have kept them.

This photo is not great, but it does show the t8s running down each side. This plant is shown at 23 days old. It had a ton of light and really thrived.
22288.JPG

Thanks MzSiroz. I like a good laugh.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Be careful Glimm.
Do you mind Glimm? I noticed someone calling you GG, is that what you prefer?
Kinda reminds me of GG Alin though (might not wanna Google him):thedoubletake:

Hey, Yeatster! That was an interesting Google :) I was a nice Canadian middle class girl into New Age music in the 1980s so managed to miss GG Allin's body of work -- what a fascinating man. And the fact that he was CHRISTENED Jesus Christ just makes it all better, somehow .. surreal.

I like Glimm, I like GG (maybe even more, now :)) Whatever! It's the cool thing about our internet handles, it's natural to want to shorten them in some way ...

Like I call you Yeats (and pronounce it in my head as "Yates" like the poet ... :))

I got my LED's 24in away. I wonder if this may be to far.

@Yeaster. I reckon ya girls are doin mighty fine. Real purty dem girls are!

Sweet!!!! That looks really good. They will love it!

Love your positive reinforcement, Schtiggy!
They were a bit droopy when I set it up. I watered, went to work, came home and checked, BOOM, they are perky, happy and healthy!!!

I got my LED's 24in away. I wonder if this may be to far.

@Yeaster. I reckon ya girls are doin mighty fine. Real purty dem girls are!

Sweet!!!! That looks really good. They will love it!

Hey, Yeatster! That was an interesting Google :) I was a nice Canadian middle class girl into New Age music in the 1980s so managed to miss GG Allin's body of work -- what a fascinating man. And the fact that he was CHRISTENED Jesus Christ just makes it all better, somehow .. surreal.

I like Glimm, I like GG (maybe even more, now :)) Whatever! It's the cool thing about our internet handles, it's natural to want to shorten them in some way ...

Like I call you Yeats (and pronounce it in my head as "Yates" like the poet ... :))

GG it shall be then.

Back
Top Bottom