Wrek0ne East Coast Outdoor Patio Grow - Growology - 1st Grow

Re: Wrek0ne east coast outdoor patio grow/growology 1st grow

I'm not sure. The spot in the bottom photo doesn't look like nute burn, which would typically be at the edges or tips. Since these plants are outside, there is a greater possibility of some type of pest than you would have if they were indoors. Also, did you take these pictures a day after watering? It may just be the photos, but the potting mix looks very moist for having been watered the day before. I would make sure they're draining well. You could certainly try going back to half-strength and seeing if that makes a difference. That is a pretty rich mix you're using.

That doesn't look like nut burn, it looks like insect activity. Dry out your plant by not watering one day. It looks like it is plenty wet now. Don't stress the damage that much. You will get LOADS of leaves that look like that. It could be caused by many things that have nothing to do with how you are growing it. Damage is something that happens to leaves. I had my plants hit with a hail storm and it did a bit of damage to the leaves but they have since then fallen off and replaced those leaves so in the grand scheme of things it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. If you notice changes through the entire plant then you should be concerned but with the minor damage done to a few leaves here and there you are actually looking exactly how you should look. Nice plants.. looking forward to the rest of your grow journey.

That doesn't look like nut burn, it looks like insect activity. Dry out your plant by not watering one day. It looks like it is plenty wet now. Don't stress the damage that much. You will get LOADS of leaves that look like that. It could be caused by many things that have nothing to do with how you are growing it. Damage is something that happens to leaves. I had my plants hit with a hail storm and it did a bit of damage to the leaves but they have since then fallen off and replaced those leaves so in the grand scheme of things it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. If you notice changes through the entire plant then you should be concerned but with the minor damage done to a few leaves here and there you are actually looking exactly how you should look. Nice plants.. looking forward to the rest of your grow journey.
Love your "don't stress" attitude, TG. You're exactly right. Sometimes it seems like the worst things that happen to our plants are the result of our attempts to micromanage them.

I'm not sure. The spot in the bottom photo doesn't look like nute burn, which would typically be at the edges or tips. Since these plants are outside, there is a greater possibility of some type of pest than you would have if they were indoors. Also, did you take these pictures a day after watering? It may just be the photos, but the potting mix looks very moist for having been watered the day before. I would make sure they're draining well. You could certainly try going back to half-strength and seeing if that makes a difference. That is a pretty rich mix you're using.

Yea I took the pic the following day that's why it look moist. So far I'm just feeding/water everytime the medium is dry which sometimes it takes about 5 days.as of today it looks the same , I think It didn't like the full strength.

Royal queens critical at 1 month old from seed,
As you can tell I started to lst her and so far i haven't witness any issues with her yet.

image11817.jpg
image11818.jpg

Looks a little stunted. How much direct sunlight are you getting on the patio? I use a product called Fox Farms. Amazing stuff I tell you. I have growth like no ones business with this current outside grow. I normally grow in water so this is my first dirt grow. I have five ladies currently. I just recently moved one to the area the others were in and the growth has tripled since. It is all about the light even over the NUITs in my opinion when you do outside. Check out my grow journal for photos. I highly recommend using fox farms to anyone that is able to get it. I will be changing my ferts once full bloom is on but for now, it is amazing what it does.

Looks a little stunted. How much direct sunlight are you getting on the patio? I use a product called Fox Farms. Amazing stuff I tell you. I have growth like no ones business with this current outside grow. I normally grow in water so this is my first dirt grow. I have five ladies currently. I just recently moved one to the area the others were in and the growth has tripled since. It is all about the light even over the NUITs in my opinion when you do outside. Check out my grow journal for photos. I highly recommend using fox farms to anyone that is able to get it. I will be changing my ferts once full bloom is on but for now, it is amazing what it does.

This is definitely not an issue of nutrient-related stunting. Wrek is using our nutes and people have gotten amazing results with them; some here on 420mag have switched to ours from FF. (To be clear, FF nutrients are great as well.) I believe Wrek was asking for feedback on his LST technique, not his plant's growth. I could be wrong; Wrek, please correct me if I am. Don't change your nutes, though. :)

This is definitely not an issue of nutrient-related stunting. Wrek is using our nutes and people have gotten amazing results with them; some here on 420mag have switched to ours from FF. (To be clear, FF nutrients are great as well.) I believe Wrek was asking for feedback on his LST technique, not his plant's growth. I could be wrong; Wrek, please correct me if I am. Don't change your nutes, though. :)
Was not trying to get him to change a thing, merely commenting on my growth and also pointing out the light issue. The light issue is a biggie and I have had amazing results just changing the area that I grow in to allow for more direct sunlight. I don't know what nutes your are talking about that he uses. I'll look back at that in a minute. I did however go back and look at the reason I commented and I did not realize that was a LST technique and he didn't say as much. So that's is my fault for assuming. Here's a question though, why would you start an LST in flowering? I've done LST before but usually do it when I flip her. Can you LST after you are in bloom? I would love to be able to do that now with my grow to control it more. I'm having issues with that. So didn't mean to step on toes here :) sorry… I'll make sure to read better next time. Happy Growing !!!

Hey guys my easy ryder is looking great, I'll post pics tomorrow but do you think I should start flushing or feed it one more time with growology step 3 than flush? Harvest day is in 2 weeks
Personally, I would give it one more Step 3 feeding. I think a week's flush is absolutely fine, W0. Looking forward to the pics.

Back
Top Bottom