Wrek0ne East Coast Outdoor Patio Grow - Growology - 1st Grow

Re: Wrek0ne east coast outdoor patio grow/growology 1st grow

Time for forever home for best results :) the last pot you planned on putting it in you will thank me later. Make sure not to over water at first though , train them roots ;) leave as much outer edge dry for first watering focus on center where the root ball is.

So transplant right now for best results wildrose ?

My third plant is the same size as your plant I would say wait till u can't no more but I use clear container and cover the outside so I can no when to transplant better then guessing how deep is your soil and how wide is t our pot

No, I mean only use 1/2 of what the recommended amount is. If your solution calls for 2tsp/gal then only use 1tsp/gal.

You could use 1/2 tablespoon per gallon, but you will also be able to go to full-strength soon or even now if you wanted. Never hurts to go easy at the very beginning, though.
-John

This is my critical at 9 days old. As you can tell there's another set of leaves sprouting. Is this a sign for me to prepare for a transplant ?
image11307.jpg
image11305.jpg

Also the leaves look somewhat frosty .

As you can tell I'm only watering the root ball area which somebody recommended me. Is this a safe method or should I just water the whole pot?

That's fine with such a young plant. If you watered the whole pot, you'd just end up wasting a lot of your nute solution. When the plant gets bigger and you water the entire pot, make sure water is draining out of the pot really well.

That's fine with such a young plant. If you watered the whole pot, you'd just end up wasting a lot of your nute solution. When the plant gets bigger and you water the entire pot, make sure water is draining out of the pot really well.

At how many weeks would you consider to water the whole pot ?

At how many weeks would you consider to water the whole pot ?

Depends how fast it grows and the size of the pot. There's no one answer to that question. If you keep posting updates and asking questions, other members will guide you as you go along. Most of all, try not to stress about it. Have fun growing - you'll learn something new every time.

Day 11 : Easy Ryder

image11462.jpg
image11461.jpg

At day 11 with the easy ryder I can see that the leaves are bigger than my critical. It also seems like it's growing faster . There's one thing that I'm nervous about, as you can tell in the 2nd pic the root is out to much and makes the top half flemsy . I staked it up today but would love some info or tip on this

Back
Top Bottom