Will these two plants yield a lb?

Yes, I topped once and light lst. IMO it's much faster to get a higher yield by topping once or twice along with some supercropping and LST. Mainlining is awesome but it sure takes a bunch more time IMO. With topping and LST and and 8 week veg on a decent genetic plant you can do great things.
you are 1000000% right about the mainline, im not going to do it anymore, this is the second time doing it and the plants definitely get set back AT LEAST 2 weeks, more like 3 weeks for real. these two girls are both60-61 ish days from seed next time im just going to top and LST a little bit like you are saying.

for light i have a hlg 260 qb that i have on full blast at 24”
1 sunblaster t5 6400k 28 watt
1 eye hortilux full spectrum + uv 28 watt
1 agroled isunlight veg + uv 21 watt

i have a question though, i have two of the t5s in an old fixture i had laying around, is the fixture actually putting out the full 56 watts? or if the bulbs that were originally in it were only 14 watts a piece, is this fixture only pulling 28 total watts?

:rofl::rofl: Man to tell the truth I was just looking for an excuse to use thib king again :rofl::rofl: ...just got off work and am...out there :lot-o-toke:
And @MrFortwenty ...no offense man I was just using your quote to mention the thib king :rofl::rofl::rofl: man I don't know why that struck me as being so funny :hmmmm: oh well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lmaooooo so funny no offense to fanleaf but laughing your ass off about a typo glad you get amused so easily, like a ball of yarn lol

If you want yield buddy you need big lighting in my opinion, @Cultivator Is the man for creating big plants, he has some mega size plants.

Funny you should mention the T5's i have a 4 bar set thats 96w, they were okay for seedlings but now iv placed them under my 250w mh they have pretty much doubled over the past 2-3 days in growth, suppose there okay for seedlings to 2-3 weeks old.

4 Plants, 6 weeks veg, dont top, just bend and weave into a screen to get a semi even canopy, 600w HPS or equivalent will get you a lb+ depending on the strain.

Vegging 1 plant for mountains of time costs you mega money on electric bills in my eyes.
yeah i think the mainline stunted them pretty good, i didnt want veg to take this long, it kinda turned into “wait gotta veg longer, dont think its ready yet” wait another week type of thing.
next grow is gonna be like you are saying, just topped and lst.
what is your opinion on lollipopping for flower though? yes or no
i usually am drfoliating to allow light to nodes though is that a good idea on future grows still?

Im also pretty sure some people dry there bud still quite damp as some of my plants have been huge, dense and full of oil and been a lot less yeild to what others say they yield, heard few others growers state the same.

If you want yield buddy you need big lighting in my opinion, @Cultivator Is the man for creating big plants, he has some mega size plants.

Funny you should mention the T5's i have a 4 bar set thats 96w, they were okay for seedlings but now iv placed them under my 250w mh they have pretty much doubled over the past 2-3 days in growth, suppose there okay for seedlings to 2-3 weeks old.
i have the t5s added to give the plants the full spectrum and at least give them a little uv light. it probably wont make any difference but it makes me feel better that they are getting it. i think it makes them happier to get some uv, i am trying to recreate the sun as much as i can for them.
the qb is 3000kelvin

Im also pretty sure some people dry there bud still quite damp as some of my plants have been huge, dense and full of oil and been a lot less yeild to what others say they yield, heard few others growers state the same.
i dont understand what you mean? drying the bud on the mainline plants?

wait are you saying the total weight is more because the bud not fully dry?
i was trying to estimate total completely dried weight to the point that i could donate some to a couple friends that help me buy some dog food, that type of dry weight though

yeah i think the mainline stunted them pretty good, i didnt want veg to take this long, it kinda turned into “wait gotta veg longer, dont think its ready yet” wait another week type of thing.
next grow is gonna be like you are saying, just topped and lst.
what is your opinion on lollipopping for flower though? yes or no
i usually am drfoliating to allow light to nodes though is that a good idea on future grows still?

I have topped plants, trained them for weeks and now im going back to the simple let them grow, took and weave job, less time and around the same yield.

I do agree on lolly popping, but at around week 3 of flower once the plants initial stretch is nearly over with.

Iv got a main lined plant in at the moment in my O.G. Kush journal, ended up stressing it in the process causing it to now hermie, so from now on im going back to how a great grower on here told me to grow and let them do there thing :).

I was always told, Lights, co2, environment & o2 to the roots is the most important thing for you to complete a successful happy yielding plant, i could show you some of the plants on here from cults journal and they are huge!

But light for sure is the most important thing for big yields, forget nutrients, they play a very little part.

As for yields, what i mean is, when iv had fairly big sized plants, my plants have been bigger than other peoples plants, yet my plants yielded apparently less than theres, where my statement comes into play as im sure some folk either talk rubbish or there weighing up still wet, heard a few other growers on this platform state the same.

I have topped plants, trained them for weeks and now im going back to the simple let them grow, took and weave job, less time and around the same yield.

I do agree on lolly popping, but at around week 3 of flower once the plants initial stretch is nearly over with.

Iv got a main lined plant in at the moment in my O.G. Kush journal, ended up stressing it in the process causing it to now hermie, so from now on im going back to how a great grower on here told me to grow and let them do there thing :).

I was always told, Lights, co2, environment & o2 to the roots is the most important thing for you to complete a successful happy yielding plant, i could show you some of the plants on here from cults journal and they are huge!

But light for sure is the most important thing for big yields, forget nutrients, they play a very little part.

As for yields, what i mean is, when iv had fairly big sized plants, my plants have been bigger than other peoples plants, yet my plants yielded apparently less than theres, where my statement comes into play as im sure some folk either talk rubbish or there weighing up still wet, heard a few other growers on this platform state the same.

do you have any idea what this defiency i am seeing on the leaves is though? calcium and/or magnesium maybe? i gave the plant a (small feeding according to the bottle) last watering, should i give them the full dose next time?

lmaooooo so funny no offense to fanleaf but laughing your ass off about a typo glad you get amused so easily, like a ball of yarn lol
Yeah...I try to find humor in all things...:rofl: thib king being one of them:rofl:...and I'm too old and life is too short to be offended by someone I don't even know...and dammit...my ball of yarn is pretty big :rofl::rofl:

And btw this is my current plant, 3’x3’ canopy on single RDWC, I’d be surprised if I get a half pound - just for reference.

Very nice looking stuff there! I've been considering doing a scrog net. One of these days I'll try it out.

And btw this is my current plant, 3’x3’ canopy on single RDWC, I’d be surprised if I get a half pound - just for reference.

nice thanks for the picture, yeah all in all not sure what i will get, i figured growing in rwdc would get a bigger yield, the big plant is a 10 gallon smart pot and this is all new to me so not sure what to expect, i do know that this plant is for sure probably bigger than the two plants i grew last time and ended up getting a little over 3.5 zs off of those.
i havent flipped to 12/12 so gonna keep vegging for a week and see what things look like after another 7 days.
im no pro, but trying to think about my plant.... im kind of waiting for the stems to get thicker, i feel like i dont care as much about the leaves as i do about growing a root and stem structure that will “look” like it will support thick heavy buds. i can see the “knots” at the older node junctions starting to really thicken up now, and to me that seems like a sign that the plant is getting ready for flowering and good sized colas. also the nodes are alternating like crazy, and even though there are no pistils, the stamens? and super pointy and shooting straight out (and crossing each other) which just looks like it is healthy and ready to get F*^%# lmaoo.
sorry just my thoughts haha

Lol

Get errrrrr DONE!!! :headbanger:
im trying scorpio!!!! the light is doing good i got it going full blast like you said!! the plant is taking it like a champ except for this leaf issue, shes still growing strong though i want to help her out so shes nice and healthy going into flowering!!!

@Chris Scorpio

what do you think give her the full dose of cal mag next feeding? do you think thats what it is?

Back
Top Bottom