Will these two plants yield a lb?

Hdinkleman

gonna get at least a lb im thibking, ready to flip????....

No sir. If you are flipping to flower now or have already I would guess 6-7 dry oz from the big one at most and 4ish from the smaller one. There are many factors that play in to it but what you are showing is closer to 8-11oz. I veg twice that size for 9-12 oz plants.

Those are 12 ounce plants right there.
That's a 8-9 week veg under extremely powerful lights.

No sir. If you are flipping to flower now or have already I would guess 6-7 dry oz from the big one at most and 4ish from the smaller one. There are many factors that play in to it but what you are showing is closer to 8-11oz. I veg twice that size for 9-12 oz plants.

That's some massive over estimating especially since you don't know what he uses for a light and all the other environment variables. Estimating yield is impossible, but saying 8-11oz for what I'm being shown is crazy.

That's some massive over estimating especially since you don't know what he uses for a light and all the other environment variables. Estimating yield is impossible, but saying 8-11oz for what I'm being shown is crazy.
As I plainly said, there are many variables. Now, I will guarantee if flipped right now there will NOT be a pound after a few weeks dry time. No matter the light or environment. You are one of the many that think a 6 oz plant is a 12 ounce plant it seems.
This plant was just harvested for 8 ounces.

Now, unless his smaller plant stretches 600% it wont get close to 8oz. The big one probably wont get as big as this one either but may be close. It's all about veg time, light and environment and genetics but either way, if you throw em into flower early they can only get so much bigger.
I stand by my guess which is EXACTLY WHAT THE OP ASKED FOR.

"You are one of the many that think a 6 oz plant is a 12 ounce plant it seems"

Not sure how you manged to put that together considering I think his plants will be no where near as high as your estimate.
Gotcha, let take that back sir...I was under the impression that you were thinking 1lb or more. My bad.

"You are one of the many that think a 6 oz plant is a 12 ounce plant it seems"

Not sure how you manged to put that together considering I think his plants will be no where near as high as your estimate.
:hmmmm::hmmmm: Sure argue about something that don't matter...make the guy feel good man...I mean he is a thib king :rofl::rofl:

:hmmmm::hmmmm: Sure argue about something that don't matter...make the guy feel good man...I mean he is a thib king :rofl::rofl:
Part of it was my misunderstanding of what he meant :rofl:...oops... Either way, to the OP, if your wanting a lb or close, several weeks longer in veg is surely in order. Not being mean @Hdinkleman but you not there yet man.

cool thats an awesome set of plants!! gonna keep vegging and posting some pics and flip soon!! thanks!

Part of it was my misunderstanding of what he meant :rofl:...oops... Either way, to the OP, if your wanting a lb or close, several weeks longer in veg is surely in order. Not being mean @Hdinkleman but you not there yet man.
:rofl::rofl: Man to tell the truth I was just looking for an excuse to use thib king again :rofl::rofl: ...just got off work and am...out there :lot-o-toke:
And @MrFortwenty ...no offense man I was just using your quote to mention the thib king :rofl::rofl::rofl: man I don't know why that struck me as being so funny :hmmmm: oh well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I plainly said, there are many variables. Now, I will guarantee if flipped right now there will NOT be a pound after a few weeks dry time. No matter the light or environment. You are one of the many that think a 6 oz plant is a 12 ounce plant it seems.

Now, unless his smaller plant stretches 600% it wont get close to 8oz. The big one probably wont get as big as this one either but may be close. It's all about veg time, light and environment and genetics but either way, if you throw em into flower early they can only get so much bigger.
Man @fanleaf that shit looks good buddy :thumb: I'm jealous :laugh:

They look healthy right now, but the way they look now in veg is no way to judge how they’ll perform once it’s time to harvest. You would have expected this plant to yield 1 and 1/4 pounds cured bud with how massive it was... final weight, less than 3 oz.. poor pheno although was an interesting plant to watch to say the least

Attachments

• B42138A7-5BD7-4805-8025-42A540096C05.jpeg
    B42138A7-5BD7-4805-8025-42A540096C05.jpeg
    592.4 KB · Views: 177

thats a really great plant right there in this picture. ok i have been training it as much as possible to be low, its only 9” tall right now lol.
both plants were mainlined to create an even canopy guven my space i have
i have not yet flipped it i wanted to wait until the entire plant reaches the rim of the pot it is in at least.
did you train that plant in the picture at all? or was that just a straight up grow in an airpot? i think i have the same size airpot so im interested how you did that plant in particular

this is only the second time i have grown so its all good lmao
im pretty proud of this baby so far, actually both of the plants look pretty good i think except for some of the new growth being a little yellow but i think its the light?
i ended up with 4 ozs off of two plants that were not even half a sgood growing and healthy looking i thought so i hope and am praying that these two babies do better than they did

im pretty happy with the way i have trained this plant and defoliated the bottoms of the branches tryed to get a decent shot of how i have cleaned the underneath so hopefully get bunch of nice fat colas

thats a really great plant right there in this picture. ok i have been training it as much as possible to be low, its only 9” tall right now lol.
both plants were mainlined to create an even canopy guven my space i have
i have not yet flipped it i wanted to wait until the entire plant reaches the rim of the pot it is in at least.
did you train that plant in the picture at all? or was that just a straight up grow in an airpot? i think i have the same size airpot so im interested how you did that plant in particular
Yes, I topped once and light lst. IMO it's much faster to get a higher yield by topping once or twice along with some supercropping and LST. Mainlining is awesome but it sure takes a bunch more time IMO. With topping and LST and and 8 week veg on a decent genetic plant you can do great things.

4 Plants, 6 weeks veg, dont top, just bend and weave into a screen to get a semi even canopy, 600w HPS or equivalent will get you a lb+ depending on the strain.

Vegging 1 plant for mountains of time costs you mega money on electric bills in my eyes.

this is only the second time i have grown so its all good lmao
im pretty proud of this baby so far, actually both of the plants look pretty good i think except for some of the new growth being a little yellow but i think its the light?
i ended up with 4 ozs off of two plants that were not even half a sgood growing and healthy looking i thought so i hope and am praying that these two babies do better than they did

im pretty happy with the way i have trained this plant and defoliated the bottoms of the branches tryed to get a decent shot of how i have cleaned the underneath so hopefully get bunch of nice fat colas
Naw, that's a great looking plant man. Your time training it shows. Now just let all those bud sites get taller so you end up with 30 colas of even height when she stretches. That will be a good looking plant in late flower for certain

Back
Top Bottom