Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Bet you are excited! What will you be planting?
Hey Dk.
I'll be continuing with some of the regulars, some tests from the last breeding project, some from the refreshing project. I have an unknown indica revegging so if that works out a big one of those and probably a super silver haze. So quite a bit of different stuff.

Hey Dk.
I'll be continuing with some of the regulars, some tests from the last breeding project, some from the refreshing project. I have an unknown indica revegging so if that works out a big one of those and probably a super silver haze. So quite a bit of different stuff.
Can't wait brother... You doing DP?

Thanks guys. Yes DP for sure. And yes working my ass off making sure the family is covered. Other than that looking forward to the weather clearing in the next month or two. My winter plants did ok. I'll post some pics This afternoon when the sun is out . Hope everyone has an awesome weekend

I've had at least a pop up thunder shower every afternoon for a couple of weeks now. I mowed the lawn last Wednesday and 5 days later it needs it again. Lots of water and warm nights is a great growing environment for lawn grasses.

My outdoor girl is soaked. I keep dumping the water from the tray but she's suffering from all that rain.

Back
Top Bottom