Welcome to da Shack!

dam flowering is looking very nice!!! frost everywhere

outside been wanting to try that with just one or two plants but so many dam bugs around my house

these outside girls are gonna have to fend for themselves! got more on my plate than I can handle.......thx for stoppin' by :thanks:

I heard ya'll were grillin up some baby back ribs at some place called The Hog Shack... I'm in.

Oh, what's that? You're growing pot too? Fuckin' bonus!

I received some unwanted news today. I was reviewing my latest energy bill (always painful), and noticed something. My energy provider (Pacific Graft & Extortion) charges per kwh, based on a 5 tier system. Lowest kwh is your baseline, and as you exceed your baseline, the kwh prices go up for every tier. Well, the bulk of my energy usage occurs in the 5th tier (300% over baseline), which, up until last month, was $.41 per kwh. So now I see that all 5 tiers have gone up in kwh rates, with the 5th tier now being $.49 per kwh! For 2404 kwh, my bill was $1033! :whoa:

OMFG WTF HOLY SHITE JEEEZ!

I am so glad I live in the midwest where I pay $0.12/kwh on a tierless system. Maybe you should look into a giant mouse wheel generator that you can do some laps on.

i heard ya'll were grillin up some baby back ribs at some place called the hog shack... I'm in.

Oh, what's that? You're growing pot too? Fuckin' bonus!

booyah!!

OMFG WTF HOLY SHITE JEEEZ!

I am so glad I live in the midwest where I pay $0.12/kwh on a tierless system. Maybe you should look into a giant mouse wheel generator that you can do some laps on.

don't know how much electricity an old, overweight, giant mouse could produce!

Yes and soon to be offering both IndoorANDOutdoor grown choices.
:thumb:
You madman Hogdady! :bravo:

So glad you noticed, Brother Weed! :yahoo:

Glad you decided to stop in! :ganjamon:

Today is day 45. Buds are startin' to pack on weight and I'm gonna pour it to 'em! Took just a cupla pics cuz it's lights out right now.

S6300714.JPG

S6300713.JPG

Had some clones left over so I decided to stick 'em outside. Haven't grown outdoors for 'bout 3 years, so we'll see what happens.....

S6300711.JPG

:thanks:

What a beautiful site!:thumb: Did you notice a good difference with your new intake?

What a beautiful site!:thumb: Did you notice a good difference with your new intake?

The results have been somewhat disquised by the fact the weather has been unseasonably cool (damn global warming). The weather is warming up this weekend, so I should know better soon.
There is a definate airflow improvement, so I expect the temps to reflect it. :grinjoint:

DAY 40

Snapped some progress pics last nite. All is good, girls are hungry and gettin' fat. Hopefully I'm on my way to a cupla keys.....

Looking into the grow room from whats left of my garage

S6300739.JPG

Hindu Kush and Grandaddy Purple (mixed)

S6300738.JPG

Grandaddy Purple only

S6300737.JPG

The recently constructed mother/clone area

S6300734.JPG

With some young mothers inside

S6300733.JPG

S6300732.JPG

And just a few more shots for gp

S6300727.JPG

yes that is a beer keg that the ac is sitting on

S6300726.JPG

S6300725.JPG

S6300724.JPG

and the frosting on the cake

S6300722.JPG

S6300721.JPG

S6300716.JPG

thanks for stoppin' by :yahoo:

Fuking A bro rooms looking great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost build up is insane going to have tons of kief.

Nice work on the mother/veg cab, double and tripple check to make sure its light proof, just because there in the same room ya know, dont want to turn the girls

Fuking A bro rooms looking great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost build up is insane going to have tons of kief.

Nice work on the mother/veg cab, double and tripple check to make sure its light proof, just because there in the same room ya know, dont want to turn the girls

yea, and my kief maker motor is dead.....

good call on the light leaks...there was a few that I sealed, but only a tiny amount now...not enuf to be a prob....

thx for comin by! :grinjoint:

Its hard to believe it gets better every time I'm here. Fantastic EVERYTHING. Plants, pics, buds, room, journal - FANTASTIC!

:cheer::cool::nicethread:

I'm honored, Papa! :)

hey hogdady sorry i not neen around man, my god your forests come on in a few weeks, looking frosty as hell those nuggets, pleazd its going well dude, thats more than can be said for me lol, having an issue would realy appriciate it if you could drop by

Back
Top Bottom