Welcome to da Shack!

Thank you very much!! Took most headaches away lol

I didn't show how I suspended the wires. I can fill you in on that when and if you need it....:smokin:

Thax much this idea will get me started
now I'm just gonna try to get some GDP
clones ,every clone I get from the central
valley turn out to be some bulls***!

Takin a little break from cuttin'. Totally happy with the density and size of the buds on the GDP. Easy to trim and heavy..

a quik pic of a nug

S6300761.JPG

and a last cupla pics of the POTM entry before I trim her...

S6300765.JPG

S6300767.JPG

back to work :)

Looks like your bringing her in for a perfect landing. What a finish, those buds are mag quality. You have much to be proud of. I hope you get what you expect and all your numbers come up. I know you have more invested than most.

wow, gongrats on the buds bro, looking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx much my friend!

Wow that's what I'm talking about!!
Nice

Thx Kaligrown!

Looks like your bringing her in for a perfect landing. What a finish, those buds are mag quality. You have much to be proud of. I hope you get what you expect and all your numbers come up. I know you have more invested than most.

Very kind words. I knew that I was gonna be happy with the quality. Thx again.

I was gone for a little bit and I missed out. Those buds are bangin. They are some of the prettiest around. Congrats on the chop, sir.

Thx for following the journal!

:adore: great P.O.M entry :bravo:

:)thx Butch!:)

Awesome work! Congrats on the completed grow :thumb:

thx Siscokid!:smokin:

You did an AMAZING job HD! Much respect to you friend! :adore:

Your plant and nugs both have my votes this month!

BTW- I noticed the security sign in the back ground. My area is patrolled by Boston Terrier Security Company. Who's your area patrolled by? LOL :)

Another funny thing about that sign is one of my neighbors who I do not get along with at all saw my sign on my fence and not only took it literaly but had to make a sign of his own to put in a window facing my home that read " My dog dont kill people, I do" and it had a little drawing of a handgun. I think I was supposed to be scared of him, IDK.
He then tried to show another neighbor what he did and how bad ass he was by doing it only to have the other neighbor point out to him that my sign is a gag joke! After that he took down his sign finally realizing he made an ass of himself.

You did an AMAZING job HD! Much respect to you friend! :adore:

Your plant and nugs both have my votes this month!

BTW- I noticed the security sign in the back ground. My area is patrolled by Boston Terrier Security Company. Who's your area patrolled by? LOL :)

That was a sign we had when our Rotty was still alive. Best dog I ever had...

Another funny thing about that sign is one of my neighbors who I do not get along with at all saw my sign on my fence and not only took it literaly but had to make a sign of his own to put in a window facing my home that read " My dog dont kill people, I do" and it had a little drawing of a handgun. I think I was supposed to be scared of him, IDK.
He then tried to show another neighbor what he did and how bad ass he was by doing it only to have the other neighbor point out to him that my sign is a gag joke! After that he took down his sign finally realizing he made an ass of himself.

de de de! :)

how are those plants you put outside doin?

I'll have to get some pics up now that I'm done with trimmin'.

All are doin' good, but one of the Dog's that flipped while in the clone cab is havin' a hard time reveging...may not straighten out. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom