Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

I hope so van should I do a massive defoil when I do all big fan leaves

I would defoliate the hell out of everything down below and then most of the big fan leaves (leave the top 2-3 nodes). She is massive and its still very humid out so you want there to be good airflow underneath.

I would defoliate the hell out of everything down below and then most of the big fan leaves (leave the top 2-3 nodes). She is massive and its still very humid out so you want there to be good airflow underneath.
Might wanna stagger the defole though.
Wouldn't you say Stank? That's a lot of leaves. Lol

Well I don't know. I have never defoliated anything that big. I generally just do it in one swoop and get it done. My thought is....stress her only once and let her get back to what she was doing. If he had two plants, he could try one each way....but that will have to wait. That will be Johnny's call. Photos aren't nearly as sensitive as autos so I think he would be ok.

Well I don't know. I have never defoliated anything that big. I generally just do it in one swoop and get it done. My thought is....stress her only once and let her get back to what she was doing. If he had two plants, he could try one each way....but that will have to wait. That will be Johnny's call. Photos aren't nearly as sensitive as autos so I think he would be ok.
That seems like pretty good thinking. I tend to do it as I go so I haven't really been presented with this. Lol

Your call JC.
They are dialed though, so if you were to go balls deep, I'd say this is the prime time.

What's up you guys? Hope you are all well in life and in your gardens. Gonna do an update for you I did a final defoil on her and I didnt go to crazy. She is on day 18 of flower and really starting to fill out nicely. I love seeing how much they change in a short amount of time
420-magazine-mobile232264047.jpg
what you guys think?

That was really the only thing I was worried about toasted, was the soil running outta juice towards the end. I do have that mammoth p for a phosphorus boost as she flowers,or I can maybe even make her a tea regimen.Van would know better than me about that. What do you think van if I ever needed to could I top dress the pot with some kind soil and tea her up that way

That was really the only thing I was worried about toasted, was the soil running outta juice towards the end. I do have that mammoth p for a phosphorus boost as she flowers,or I can maybe even make her a tea regimen.Van would know better than me about that. What do you think van if I ever needed to could I top dress the pot with some kind soil and tea her up that way

I have found that you probably don't need to worry about that if you follow the recommendations on pot size relative to length of grows. I mean the only time I think you would have anything to worry about would be if you vegged a long flowering haze (that has a flower time of over 11-12 weeks) for 3 months before you flipped it. Worse case, you could top dress with some Earth worm castings or hit with a little bit of recharge if you wanted. But realistically if you follow the guidelines for the correct amount of KindSoil relative to the length of grow and you will be fine.

Lol yeah your right buddy. I've been following Phils guidelines from the start and his dirt Hasn't failed me yet. On top of that just took a look at my log book it's only been in that 7gal for 49 days and I put just over 6lbs of ks in there for her she will be fine. I was wrong before about her flower age, was counting since the flip but first sign of pistils was 17 days ago today. Technically I dont even need to be using mammoth p with this shit, I just know from following other people's journals it won't harm anything

Back
Top Bottom