Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

For you guys
420-magazine-mobile1013810332.jpg

Been debating on doing coco with kind soil on the bottom like their site suggests.. what do you use to put above the kind soil? Any certain kind of soil? Shes looking spectacular man, look at her little buds grow!

Only two things that Phil at Kindsoil recommends......one is Roots organic and the other one is Bushdoctor CocoLoco. I use the Bushdoctor CocoLoco and I freaking love that stuff!! Roots organic is good also but a bit pricier in my opinion.

Ok great trying to judge how many lbs i would need to put in my 3 gal pots.. im thinking three in each pot. Maybe two and a half so i only have to buy one 5lb bag lol. My ladies arent going to be as big as your monster lol.

As long as you aren't going to be growing one of those 14 week sativas or you don't veg them in those 3 gallon pots for more than about 45-50 days, you will be ok.

Things are looking great over here guys, such an easy grow with this soil. She is currently on day 15 in flower and loving this air pot. I'm feeding her about 150oz of phd filtered water everyday also adding mammoth p @ .05ml every other watering for a phosphorus boost. She seems to love the shit so I will increase her dosage as she continues blooming.
420-magazine-mobile1039051451.jpg

Thanks for the compliment van Yeah every day I water this behemoth, I noticed if I go any longer she really doesn't like it. That's the only down side with airpots they dry twice as fast as the smart pots do. I will be doing a defoil this week on her as she approaches her 3rd week in flower. She is under 2 led lights both on full spectrum For a total of about 630real wattage from the wall on her

Thanks for the compliment van Yeah every day I water this behemoth, I noticed if I go any longer she really doesn't like it. That's the only down side with airpots they dry twice as fast as the smart pots do. I will be doing a defoil this week on her as she approaches her 3rd week in flower. She is under 2 led lights both on full spectrum For a total of about 630real wattage from the wall on her

Yeah she is a beast! I hate watering every day.....that is enough to make stay away from those air pots LOL. She is going to yield you a ton brother!

Back
Top Bottom