Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

:rofl:

More super photography.
Ar hmmmm I am afraid I canot be of any help here mate.
I can't recall doing that before. I hope that when u fire her up this morning she works for u.
I suppose the fuse in the plug could of blew. When u unplugged the light there will been a lot of electric with no were to go.
But u will obviously check the wall plug fuse in time if it don't switch on.
Sorry when I owned this ballast is was trouble free from buying to selling

You are not an idiot. Your a human that sometimes makes honest mistakes. And sometimes gets so baked off his home grown medicine that you find the perfect stress free seat in a chair and its so comfortable that you forget about the hps. It happens. If our recreation didnt cause so much peace, it may not be worth the chance of forgetting. :)

btw, Has it been 14 hours yet? :bitingnails:

:party::party:

Since you did a complete harvest are you going to avoid the oven ans slow dry these? Or is Mrs Rico in need of some heavy sampiling today? ;) Tell her Spimps says :ciao:

I cant wait to see the updated bunker Pics. :) I bet its spacious enough to fit a Mr Squiryll in now

Mrs. Rico says :ciao: and thank you for the kind greeting :)

We have 7 g left from yesterday's fan oven session,

so there is no real rush on the 1 1/2 shopping bags that I have to trim and hang.

I'll take pics soon. The elevated cloneabouts all fit in the space cleared by the ex-Cannatonic,

so Mr. Squirryl has more than enough room :)

Well said, Mr. Spimperton ;)

I certainly has been 14 hours :)

Cannatonic has been harvested and The Sun-God has awoken :thumb:

It seems like a respite was all that was needed :high-five:
Double the pleasure! Pics pics pics...

Here are some quickish dried nugs and trichome pics. I'm off to the bunker now :)

DSCN5138.JPG

DSCN5118.JPG

DSCN5131.JPG

DSCN5126-001.JPG

DSCN5125-001.JPG

Look! a sneaky banana :)
DSCN51231.JPG

Congrats on that harvest man and damn that is some mighty fine looking bud you got there. You and Mrs. Rico enjoy! Hope you guys have a great weekend! :goodjob: Love the different shapes and sizes you got going there yo!

Thank you, Backpack :thumb: I hope you have a great weekend too :)

Welcome to the greatest show on earth & guess who's the ringmaster.
:circle-of-love:

Thanxx Reg :) The circus of love continues :circle-of-love:

That sneaky banana should confirm your harvest. :) And maybe provide you with a handful of Fem seeds to donate to Mr Squiryll. :)

The banana was not open, so I am pleased at the timing, but I won't get any seeds

(Mr. Sqirryl has enough :))

Nice trick shots RICO. Congrats on ur harvest. Any sign of any seeds?
Pleased ur ballast only needed a rest :)

Thanks, Alex :) The ballast is my new hero :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom