VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Oh, dude, I "invented" something. It's good. Very, very, very good.

I'm vaping RSO (FECO) oil.

This is Oil that I made from 5 OZ of buds from 4 different plants. I used grain alcohol, plants and solvent both kept below zero celsius. There's no chlorophyll in it, at all, but all the cannabinoids are here. I even collected the grain alcohol to use again, on my very first try! (really just a fluke that I had the equipment)

Anyway, I got about 15mls of it, all told. Decided on a test: try and cut down a small bit of RSO with the vape juice critical ingredient: propylene glycol (PG). PG can be used as a solvent itself on cannabis, in an attempt to separate and harvest the surface-dwelling secondary metabolites (plant sweat) into a fluid that itself is one of the best vaping choices, whatever the concentrate you have waiting for it...

I brought exactly that with me to the hospital in fact. Vape sauce I'd made from soaking and coaxing decarbed buds in 180deg PG for 40 minutes. I used only 8 grams to make the sauce and it is enough to get me toasted, every day, for the next 6 months. No exaggeration. Not that I'll need to rely on that alone for supply...

But this, yah, nah... this is oil.... this is an order of magnitude higher. More than 10x stronger. I'm calling this serious progress. A friend dropped by yesterday, someone who consumes much more thc than me at at my average over last 3 years, and I got him to test the Oil for me and he was blitzed when he left 60min later. Blitzed I tell ya.

Getting that edible, concentrated RSO to diffuse into the PG is the key so you need to match or overmatch temps., be deliberate, just like anything else.

Coaxing the crazy 'RSO buzz' to now hit you like a freight train b/c it's from a vape, is seriously good fun. Tastes incredible too, it must be said. Unexpected. This shit's a freight train.
4c4b9346ce16764ee3bf7cf53040067d0ab8122c.jpeg
Good morning Rd.:ciao:
Love your pics, one looks familiar. 😂
I screen shotted the other.
Both pics I have of you, your driving a boat.
Captain RD. Should be your Moniker. :thumb:
I noticed you skirted my juju question, that's OK for now.
But we need to have a chat.🤨
When your ready.
I don't smoke my rso usually.
I eat it every day.
Cbd first thing in the morning.
Big glob of RSO ever afternoon.
Helps my health issues and let's me get more than 2 hrs sleep.
Probably screwed my tolerance to heck.
Haven't gotten baked in years.
The giggles at best from Apple Betty.
But I get pain relief so no problems there.
But I'm good with that.
I need more alcohol. Never thought I'd say that again. 30 years.
I have half a jug of moonshine and a 26er of Everclear.
60 or so ounces of booze for rso.
If I can harvest before being eaten by rot I'll need a ton more to make RSO.
What's the deet's on the pic?
Bunch of happy people in that boat.
Where's it taken ? etc....

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Green House 10/18/23

Citric Acid today ☠️

Still not ready to start Harvesting

Miami Mami @North Atlantic Seed Co

E85797AC-DA2B-408E-98C8-1B1C37C4B259.jpeg

Purple Girl is Miami Mami

5C44B859-43FD-4373-8986-94CD20126946.jpeg

6EFA4710-2C33-4491-9D30-4125569C0B5F.jpeg

94B07A98-0F3B-4A50-A528-024155434080.jpeg

This is Apple Betty

One pheno hundreds of Toonie sized buds🥹

7D13A68C-6AD4-4128-A54A-D04E4889EF38.jpeg

This is the Same seeds Different Pheno

Apple Betty @Herbies Seeds

HUGE Colas bigger than my arm😆

9AE8EE7A-1B25-46EE-818A-E8BA01B0E752.jpeg

A07B497A-E7A3-42CE-92B5-2AB17A6A63FF.jpeg

A97491E7-B700-4698-885C-FF8EE8293210.jpeg

What is a Boy to do ?😍

@Bill284 Method

@DYNOMYCO

All started under the @VIVOSUN

VS4000 :thumb:

Wind power courtesy of

VIVOSUN 8" Turbo Fans

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Green House 10/18/23

Citric Acid today ☠️

looking good there Bill, hoping the weather holds off till they're chopable
EDIT: what brand of chainsaw do you prefer to use come harvest time ? Lol!

looking good there Bill, hoping the weather holds off till they're chopable
EDIT: what brand of chainsaw do you prefer to use come harvest time ? Lol!
My buddy has the coolest cordless electric chainsaw. :p
Great little tool.
But he won't let me borrow it. :rofl:
I'd love to pull the big ones outside and get decent pics.
Down by the river would be great.
It would be easier to move the greenhouse. 🤣

There is a 1/4" Braided steel line holding her directly to a 2" steel Beam.

Im not screwing around with her. 👨‍🏭

17544D77-6B0A-4213-922C-D8B08CF149B3.jpeg

B5B54DF9-F9C2-40FD-9ACB-DC5DDC9E1BE5.jpeg

4B5D05CB-038E-4062-AD1C-9F520E2381A3.jpeg

Thanks @con :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Doin' nice work Bill. Nice work.

The pic is me on the job. I did 7 years running whale watch boats in town here. Pic looks to be taken somewhere off the Victoria waterfront someplace while I was wake-jumping the huge wake for our large 60-ton tour boat. I always insisted on driving these small RIBs as a condition of my employment, even when I was the most senior pilot in the company, though I knew I needed to be flexible when a real need came up. It takes a lot more out of you each day, to pilot RIBs, but lad, there is no better occupation on this planet... provided we're not accounting much for pay, cuz it stunk.. Good thing I knew how to work a crowd for some tips. I ran thousands and thousands of hours, about 350-400, 3.5hr trips per year (season), so about 1500hrs+ per season jockeying these 500hp rocketships. (April-September). I typically took a month off end of season, and would follow all the boats to the shipyard/over-winter storage where I tried to get everything broken or worn during on-season, replaced and fixed in the off-season. I also was a volunteer S&R tech for Cdn. Coast Guard (they take care of my training, for which there are simulators now, like flight., so weekly training with my crew there or on the actual water in the rescue boat, and usually a single weekly call-out. As the guy with bajillions of hours of sea time in very similar a fast boat at work (same manuf. as rescue boat), I got daily training at work that I actively leveraged to increase vessel and sailor safety in my area via this volunteer gig. That constant behind-the-wheel training in a work environment (keeping schedules and details straight) daily, in our exact S&R operating area, meant I was virtually always the helmsman/ navigator/ radio man with the Coast Guard fast response S&R team, depending on workload of course, I often got crew member or the coxswain to take comms if things were hairy - like middle of the night, pitch black, choppy seas, and on a real call with real consequences. Doing that I could run 35kn with zero viz and have an acceptable safety margin, if necc., but only if necc. ; I belonged to various units I've volunteered with over the years. Victoria is unit 35, still, I think. It's a nationwide organization. We copied it after the UK's Lifeboatmen, who are also volunteers but receive constant training upkeep by the full Coast Guard, like us. We're first on scene, save lives, and then the Coasties show up whenever they've finished their cigars and brandy.

Mornin' Box-fan Billie!

A query, if you'll permit me...

What's,

"You skirted my Juju question" mean? I mean, what's the Juju question? I cant figure that one out, hard as I might try.

(No, I'm not prepared to discuss specifics re: how hard that was. I was hoping "might try" covered all the bases. lol :rofl: )

Green House 10/18/23

Citric Acid today ☠️

Miami Mami @North Atlantic Seed Co

Purple Girl is Miami Mami

This is Apple Betty

One pheno hundreds of Toonie sized buds🥹

This is the Same seeds Different Pheno

HUGE Colas bigger than my arm😆

What is a Boy to do ?😍

@Bill284 Method

@DYNOMYCO

All started under the @VIVOSUN

VS4000 :thumb:

Wind power courtesy of

VIVOSUN 8" Turbo Fans

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
That’s so cool that Miami is purple, something about the name brought good memories is why I picked it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Mornin' Box-fan Billie!

A query, if you'll permit me...

What's,

"You skirted my Juju question" mean? I mean, what's the Juju question? I cant figure that one out, hard as I might try.

(No, I'm not prepared to discuss specifics re: how hard that was. I was hoping "might try" covered all the bases. lol :rofl: )
Sorry I should proof read my posts. " juno" not Juju.
I asked about the surgery and you skirted it.
That's all. :Namaste:
Love the boat pics and the background :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That’s so cool that Miami is purple, something about the name brought good memories is why I picked it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Miami Mami is just incredible, those purples wow.
Nice choice.
You'll get back there , don't worry. :thumb:
How's mom?
She recovering from the Vid?:hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Growing like a champ Bill! Still not harvesting huh? Colas as big as you arm! Love that talk! Soon!
It's a sea of white pistils.
No point yet.
Another week should help.
You get everything chopped Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Miami Mami is just incredible, those purples wow.
Nice choice.
You'll get back there , don't worry. :thumb:
How's mom?
She recovering from the Vid?:hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks for asking bro and yesterday the Dr. visited and everything was good except she thinks maybe getting a kidney stone. But no vid and feeling better. I really hope you can chop soon or at least get a handle on the rot. Hope you,Stacey and the boys are doing good. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Thanks for asking bro and yesterday the Dr. visited and everything was good except she thinks maybe getting a kidney stone. But no vid and feeling better. I really hope you can chop soon or at least get a handle on the rot. Hope you,Stacey and the boys are doing good. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Glad she is feeling better.
Hopefully no Stone though. ;) kidney stone, not you Stone. :Namaste:
It was actually above zero last night.
Surprise.
I'll get this ship to shore before the frost.
I have 2 Captains for advice.
If I don't dock soon though I'll need an icebreaker.
Weather isn't going to hold out much longer.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Will Smith in the house!

That's the prequel to his New track " Thailand Thailand "
I here it really Smacks.:rofl:
Good to see you Amigo. :love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Jejunostomy, technique, laproscopic. Seems to cause my pre-existing left thigh dysesthesia a little extra tingle-burn now and then but so far so good. Targeting about 700ml of Isosource 1.5 every night while sleeping via pump. Have to administer my liquid meds and flushes by hand via j-tube also.

srry about the text. idk wtf. not trying to shout.

Jejunostomy, technique, laproscopic. Seems to cause my pre-existing left thigh dysesthesia a little extra tingle-burn now and then but so far so good. Targeting about 700ml of Isosource 1.5 every night while sleeping via pump. Have to administer my liquid meds and flushes by hand via j-tube also.

srry about the text. idk wtf. not trying to shout.
Not shouting don't worry.
That's what I thought.
Did a little research to see what your up against.
It's a rough one for sure. That's putting it mildly. :rolleyes:
But never a challenge we can't overcome my friend.
You got this. :thumb:
Do you have some support helping you now?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yeah, enough. Doin good there. But I'm getting personally, convincingly, smacked around by my first chemo, first two radons right now. Feel like I been shot. It just keeps getting worse every hour with uncomfortable haste. Oi yoy. Sorry, I'm supposed to go back there? Today? For more? No, really? Every weekday!!?? Oh, not cool. Sorry internet, but I gotta complain somewhere and those people at the hospital are way too nice, and way, way too necessary. Nothing personal y'all. The people looking after me? Yeah, right, that's what the situation calls for... Like I said, nothing personal.

edit: thank you.

Yeah, enough. Doin good there. But I'm getting personally, convincingly, smacked around by my first chemo, first two radons right now. Feel like I been shot. It just keeps getting worse every hour with uncomfortable haste. Oi yoy. Sorry, I'm supposed to go back there? Today? For more? No, really? Every weekday!!?? Oh, not cool. Sorry internet, but I gotta complain somewhere and those people at the hospital are way too nice, and way, way too necessary. Nothing personal y'all. The people looking after me? Yeah, right, that's what the situation calls for... Like I said, nothing personal.

edit: thank you.
As long as you have some one helping you. :Namaste:
Complaints are welcomed Amigo.
Rant as you wish, you have the right.
What your dealing with, least I can do is listen.
Keep at the RSO, it'll help with the sickness and your health.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My buddy has the coolest cordless electric chainsaw. :p
Great little tool.
But he won't let me borrow it. :rofl:
I'd love to pull the big ones outside and get decent pics.
Down by the river would be great.
It would be easier to move the greenhouse. 🤣

There is a 1/4" Braided steel line holding her directly to a 2" steel Beam.

Im not screwing around with her. 👨‍🏭

17544D77-6B0A-4213-922C-D8B08CF149B3.jpeg

B5B54DF9-F9C2-40FD-9ACB-DC5DDC9E1BE5.jpeg

4B5D05CB-038E-4062-AD1C-9F520E2381A3.jpeg

Thanks @con :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
HOLY TREE TRUNK @Bill284 :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom