VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

And when you wear them out eventually, you can create the biggest, best compost pile for 50 miles.
Compost, I hear you use that in something called soil?🧐
What will they think of next? 😂🤣
What would I do with compost.
I might have to start a garden. 😳
Scary stuff. Hehe

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

How is the new preroll king doing?
She harvested a keee-lo this morning and is currently fishing off the pier in what looks like light rain 😂.

The Pot & Waterpark sounds awesome. I’m in the mood for some Mrxican food and cocktails - I assume they are included 🤣

She harvested a keee-lo this morning and is currently fishing off the pier in what looks like light rain 😂.

The Pot & Waterpark sounds awesome. I’m in the mood for some Mrxican food and cocktails - I assume they are included 🤣
That would be more nourishing than my catch of the day.
It's hard to catch dinner when Howie and Charlie keep playing in the river. 😅
Maby Bee can show me some tips.
Haven't caught a trout all year. 😳
That or cowboy steaks.
I can catch the BBQ. If it doesn't swim away. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m allergic to fish - not quite, but close. You don’t need the details 😂

How me & Co ended up together no idea 🤣

But we’re happy! Our daughter is funny as her dining habits are all shared. My daughter won’t eat cheese or bananas like her Mum! W-T-F !!!

She fishes every day. From A23 tag its our elder daughter’s phone - L keeps breaking hers (Why can’t I have a phone same as Papa’s!- uh they cost $1500
Honey) We’re lucky with the weather round these parts though xx

IMG_6967.jpeg

She fishes every day. From A23 tag its our elder daughter’s phone - L keeps breaking hers (Why can’t I have a phone same as Papa’s!- uh they cost $1500
Honey) We’re lucky with the weather round these parts though xx

IMG_6967.jpeg
:green_heart:
And you don't eat fish, mmm 🤨
Lobster?
Thanks Amigo :high-five:

:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Lobster, larger prawns and crabs (always mispelt craps in Chingless restaurant menus 🤣)

Favoiruit is tuna sashimi or negiri.

But soon as you cook more then a super hot sear or god forbid can tuna I’ma puking. Bigger fish - a decent proper sea bass in soy and vinegar yep! oh for the coriander, chilli and peppercorn or what do you guys call it?

Coriander is what it is!

I don't eat fish, love catching them. Lobster or crab another story..I'll tare them jokers up!..lol
Right :thumb:
All day long, hehe:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Lobster, larger prawns and crabs (always mispelt craps in Chingless restaurant menus 🤣)

Favoiruit is tuna sashimi or negiri.

But soon as you cook more then a super hot sear or god forbid can tuna I’ma puking. Bigger fish - a decent proper sea bass in soy and vinegar yep! oh for the coriander, chilli and peppercorn or what do you guys call it?

Coriander is what it is!
Now your just making me hungry, yum.😀

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Pad Kra Pao Moo is possibly the best breakfast in the world.

Especially you have a fried egg on it

Pad Kra Pao is a southern Thai breakfast or brunch dish. Moo in Thai means - drum roll - pork 😂 Really.

Uh you can have “gai” (chicken) or beef I forget the word but then I live in a world where pigs say “moo”!

Minced meat with holy basil, maybe some onion, asian runner beans and stock and chilli for flavour with plain white rice off the rice machine thats never off - did I mention the fried egg on top?

I’m English (actually now that passport I’m not so keen on but Irish close enough) and thought we had the best breakfast in the world - but…

6B6D60FD-2355-46A5-AFD4-AA70FBFDF48B.jpeg

I don't eat fish, love catching them. Lobster or crab another story..I'll tare them jokers up!..lol
you don't eat fish but will eat a alien looking water bug Lol! just kidding @Sparkey224, im the opposite

Pad Kra Pao is a southern Thai breakfast or brunch dish. Moo in Thai means - drum roll - pork 😂 Really.

Uh you can have “gai” (chicken) or beef I forget the word but then I live in a world where pigs say “moo”!

Minced meat with holy basil, maybe some onion, asian runner beans and stock and chilli for flavour with plain white rice off the rice machine thats never off - did I mention the fried egg on top?

I’m English (actually now that passport I’m not so keen on but Irish close enough) and thought we had the best breakfast in the world - but…

Love a full English myself. ;)
That looks lovely though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looks good.

PS I am home from the hospital. I went in on 07-10 for Jejno-tube ("Juno") attachment surgery. It's a feeding tube to my small intestine that gives me a chance to survive this cancer, because my treatment includes removing my esophagus and then rebuilding one with tissue from the stomach. Makes your stomach smaller but quite successful. Simple, no "Juno-tube", no ReservoirDog.

Yes, 07-10, meaning, I went under the knife and the world was one way, and when I awoke, it was another. Oh, and so was I.

There is no problem in existence that can be solved, partially solved, or even left unencumbered, by the killing of civilians. This is an ethical position on which was built International Law, and the UN Charter. You will find it offered as a prescription in such places as The Holy Bible, The Torah, The Quran... and many, many other central texts. Personally, my morals are not prescribed to me by a 'faith' that existed before I did, merely my own, individual, non-ethno-cultural, 1+1=2's. Yes, logic.

It is a simple, ethical position from which we invented International Law. Regardless the absurdity of our politics currently (the result of immoral conflict entrepreneurs), International Law ranks extremely high among human achievements. This is an objective measure, with an overwhelming and seeming unending volume of positives that are directly, existentially, given a place to happen by this achievement 80 years ago.

So, reports from my first contact with the enemy, which was a serious skirmishing, are very informative and empowering. I know exactly what I need to do to win and even dominate, I just need the state of mind to maintain that in as unbroken a fashion as possible for the duration of 6 months.

It has so clearly picked the wrong hombre.

PS I am home from the hospital. I went in on 07-10 for Jejno-tube ("Juno") attachment surgery. It's a feeding tube to my small intestine that gives me a chance to survive this cancer, because my treatment includes removing my esophagus and then rebuilding one with tissue from the stomach. Makes your stomach smaller but quite successful. Simple, no "Juno-tube", no ReservoirDog.

Yes, 07-10, meaning, I went under the knife and the world was one way, and when I awoke, it was another. Oh, and so was I.

There is no problem in existence that can be solved, partially solved, or even left unencumbered, by the killing of civilians. This is an ethical position on which was built International Law, and the UN Charter. You will find it offered as a prescription in such places as The Holy Bible, The Torah, The Quran... and many, many other central texts. Personally, my morals are not prescribed to me by a 'faith' that existed before I did, merely my own, individual, non-ethno-cultural, 1+1=2's. Yes, logic.

It is a simple, ethical position from which we invented International Law. Regardless the absurdity of our politics currently (the result of immoral conflict entrepreneurs), International Law ranks extremely high among human achievements. This is an objective measure, with an overwhelming and seeming unending volume of positives that are directly, existentially, given a place to happen by this achievement 80 years ago.

So, reports from my first contact with the enemy, which was a serious skirmishing, are very informative and empowering. I know exactly what I need to do to win and even dominate, I just need the state of mind to maintain that in as unbroken a fashion as possible for the duration of 6 months.

Did they do a full jejunostomy ? :Namaste:
My deepest sympathy my friend.
Cancer has chosen the wrong opponent this time. :love:
We are all behind you.
Kick it’s arse.
Who do you have helping you?

Stay safe
Bill284 🥺

Nah RD you’re good.

Juno the “Queen of the Gods” makes her #1 as the King of Gods has any sense knows he’s always number two in that relationship.

Let her do her work and get well. Because I’ll be personally pissed off with the world you shuffle off any time soon. Really I’m not a very nice person when the world doesn’t bend to my will! 🤣

💪🏼

Be strong bro - and believe.

Nick & Fam

(Weird posted this 12 hours ago, twice! Not even under the influence 🤣)

You're a big stick brother!

Looks good.

Back
Top Bottom