39DE5666-D1EF-48F1-8C8E-D2C718D9EAAA.jpeg

39DEA40E-54B5-4D43-8678-933E8301E2E9.jpeg

8CA7C567-6783-427C-9D9E-2A06EE096A61.jpeg

EC7CCEF5-201F-43DE-8FA8-B406B6C7BCEB.jpeg

3A462512-091C-4E2F-9688-013C04FD73C4.jpeg

7D458412-97D2-413D-B817-FD27795E0E44.jpeg

F4C287E9-0266-429C-88CE-2BA22D5C9783.jpeg

7219ACD4-7D34-4C12-9D31-3A896EE55823.jpeg

Hey Bill plants are looking great, are you running CO2 in the green house ?
No I'm just venting as much air through as possible.
I'm trying to keep rh to a minimum.
But I'd love to do it.
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You sure Dr Livingstone isn't in there somewhere Bill?
Looking splendid my friend
:cool:
Hey Roy :ciao: I actually loose Charlie in there.
He is so quick and follows me.
Then just pops out of the jungle like Mowgli.:rofl:
Usually knocking something over 🤣

Bill284 😎

No I'm just venting as much air through as possible.
I'm trying to keep rh to a minimum.
But I'd love to do it.
Take care my friend.

Bill284 😎
if you did you'd probably would have to add another floor Lol, but would the CO2 finish them off faster or just help yield

if you did you'd probably would have to add another floor Lol, but would the CO2 finish them off faster or just help yield
It definitely helps with size and firmness.
But you need tight control of vpd.
I'll show you in the VIVOHUT 2.OH

Bill284 😎

Good question just what more CO2 would due for your grow. Does it help move things along faster.

Good question just what more CO2 would due for your grow. Does it help move things along faster.
I found if you had the temp high enough you get rock solid nugs.
Great weight and thc but similar development time I found.

Bill284 😎

Your greenhouse of jungle plants is looking wonderful Bill!
Thanks Amigo :thanks: :passitleft:
How is the prep work going.
Any eta on when your firing up the ole balcony my friend?
We always seem like ships in the night.
I'm packing it in when your just starting. ;)

Bill284 😎

Looking great!

Re: Co2 - @TequilaSIPr has some giant bags that would work well in a greens house.

For me - Co2 gives a bunch of growth and nug firmness but also as its naturally hot and humid here and we have banging lights (like Bill here in the Vivohut) we can maximise it - you need a bit more heat and light to compliment the Co2 so it actually helps save on AC and ventilation costs.

Jeez I miss my plants!

Nick

Looking great!

Re: Co2 - @TequilaSIPr has some giant bags that would work well in a greens house.

For me - Co2 gives a bunch of growth and nug firmness but also as its naturally hot and humid here and we have banging lights (like Bill here in the Vivohut) we can maximise it - you need a bit more heat and light to compliment the Co2 so it actually helps save on AC and ventilation costs.

Jeez I miss my plants!

Nick
Without the heat and extra light the co2 wouldn't be much good in the greenhouse.
But my @VIVOSUN co2 controller it the vivohut was a lifesaver in mid summer.
No AC needed, just a touch of co2 and wow what a different.
Definitely going to be my favorite toy.;)
You doing ok mucker?

Bill284 😎

Morning Rut-Jumper. I hope your better half is hanging in there. I was reading older posts and saw you mentioned some exercises recommended. As you know I suffer from this similar condition, though thankfully its faded into background during my new adventure. I do those exercises every day, and though it took a couple of weeks to take effect, I feel they help enough that I do them every morning as soon as I wake up. Followed by some stuff for my lower back and some yoga, but those specific vertigo exercises helped me control the symptoms substantially. Thinking of you guys everyday.

I have an RSO attempt upcoming, Gee64 gifted me two bottles of everclear. Well, it's a trade but he offered for free. What a guy, am I right? What's the daily dose do you think for someone who has low/no tolerance? I still only partake about once or twice a week even after developing the vape juice, so I'm still a relatively cheap date. I'd be interested in hearing from you how you found or find, you benefit from RSO. I'm not looking to cure my cancer or anything with it, besides in a few weeks I wont even be able to get RSO to make contact with the tumour because I'll be on a feed-bag attached to my small intestine. Sorry if that's gross. But as I descend into the symptom-hell I can already tell that access to a wicked-strong indica-based oil would bring some welcome... diversion from reality.

You're gonna get through this winter together with your sweet lady, and be stronger for it. I know being on the backside of the mountain ain't for wooses, I peaked a little early so I'm there with ya. I get it. But a glorious spring awaits anyone with enough courage and goodwill to climb their way down from such dangerous, lonely heights, into pleasures reserved only for those who have braved such dangers.

@Bill284 Method

4D8F2B72-CD3F-47A4-9BDF-A5C1E090594D.jpeg

0A79C12B-756C-4BFF-AF65-994177F0F81E.jpeg

E7D101A6-D1D2-4729-A36B-CA9E99692A57.jpeg

9A5C0284-F56B-43B7-9819-05F9557B758C.jpeg

962C3AB2-E227-4428-B24F-1306F54BCF87.jpeg

1C1A226C-2663-4957-BE67-29EFE5EA2BFF.jpeg

56F0063C-0C3D-4BB6-A692-23DB7F556321.jpeg

Same Helmet from 1981

Bell Moto III ;)

5C173E06-9515-4199-AF24-1FDF7D2475B2.jpeg

@Herbies Seeds Apple Betty 1/23/23

@Bill284 Method

@VIVOSUN

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
We're the same age!

Morning Rut-Jumper. I hope your better half is hanging in there. I was reading older posts and saw you mentioned some exercises recommended. As you know I suffer from this similar condition, though thankfully its faded into background during my new adventure. I do those exercises every day, and though it took a couple of weeks to take effect, I feel they help enough that I do them every morning as soon as I wake up. Followed by some stuff for my lower back and some yoga, but those specific vertigo exercises helped me control the symptoms substantially. Thinking of you guys everyday.

I have an RSO attempt upcoming, Gee64 gifted me two bottles of everclear. Well, it's a trade but he offered for free. What a guy, am I right? What's the daily dose do you think for someone who has low/no tolerance? I still only partake about once or twice a week even after developing the vape juice, so I'm still a relatively cheap date. I'd be interested in hearing from you how you found or find, you benefit from RSO. I'm not looking to cure my cancer or anything with it, besides in a few weeks I wont even be able to get RSO to make contact with the tumour because I'll be on a feed-bag attached to my small intestine. Sorry if that's gross. But as I descend into the symptom-hell I can already tell that access to a wicked-strong indica-based oil would bring some welcome... diversion from reality.

You're gonna get through this winter together with your sweet lady, and be stronger for it. I know being on the backside of the mountain ain't for wooses, I peaked a little early so I'm there with ya. I get it. But a glorious spring awaits anyone with enough courage and goodwill to climb their way down from such dangerous, lonely heights, into pleasures reserved only for those who have braved such dangers.
Sending loving vibes RD. I hope you can make your RSO nice and strong for that indica buzz you're after.

Your greenhouse of jungle plants is looking wonderful Bill!
Thanks Amigo :thanks: :passitleft:
How is the prep work going.
Any eta on when your firing up the ole balcony my friend?
We always seem like ships in the night.
I'm packing it in when your just starting. ;)

Bill284 😎
Cheers Bill, I intend to germinate some seeds to kick off the grow in the next couple of weeks and then off we go again! My main concern is because I have to keep them low is that with too long a veg period (growing outdoors) it'll be a challenge to keep control of them until stretching is over. I could start later of course, but the greedy bastard side of me just wants to kick off as soon as it's warm enough.
Your garden is looking incredible, like a whole rain forest, excellent work!

Back
Top Bottom