Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Alright..I dropped three mystery seeds and one Himalaya gold. Scarified them and put them in distilled with a drop of h2o2. Will leave them much longer this time. The mystery seeds are pretty large. We shall see.

Gunna make a pea Pesto today

Cheap and sounds yummy
That does sound good. I have worked at 6 different italian/pizza places in my time. I haven't had pesto since I quit. I wish my kids would eat this sort of stuff. They have a limited palate.

We got a new gas grill this last fall and a new pizza stone for xmas. I can't wait for spring. I haven't hand tossed dough in a few years. I really miss it so it should be lots of fun.

I imagine that a good canna pesto would be really easy.

I make a mean pizza dough....use a stone in my oven at 550deg

I want a pizza oven, like $550, maybe soon, not sure yet

The pesto was good, too many nuts though, but only cost $1, so I'm getting more frozen peas and trying again with no or little nuts

Have you seen the pizza ovens that fit into kettle grills? They are called kettle pizza, I believe. I want one like that. I already have the charcoal grill. They make conversion kits for gas as well.

Whoo hoo! Thanks to our awesome sponsor The Vault, I have new genetics coming!!!!! They had a contest in the sponsor section.

Just don't send me Himalaya Gold! Lol!

It looks like it is going to be a surprise as to what I will get. I did leave a suggestion though. We'll see what Gary does with that. I also told him to feel free to ignore my suggestions.

Super excited!!! Can't wait to see what I'll get!

Whoo hoo! Thanks to our awesome sponsor The Vault, I have new genetics coming!!!!! They had a contest in the sponsor section.

Just don't send me Himalaya Gold! Lol!

It looks like it is going to be a surprise as to what I will get. I did leave a suggestion though. We'll see what Gary does with that. I also told him to feel free to ignore my suggestions.

Super excited!!! Can't wait to see what I'll get!
Hello Ma'am, cold enough for you?

Hello Ma'am, cold enough for you?
Hey stranger! How are you doing? Glad to see you back.
It's a balmy 20f where I am. Just trying to keep the plants warm.

Hey stranger! How are you doing? Glad to see you back.
It's a balmy 20f where I am. Just trying to keep the plants warm.

5 here but the sun's out.

Woo-hoo! My Himalaya Gold seed has cracked! Super happy about that.
My poor lil Lemon is drooping after her feeding today. I think she either needs a bigger home already or my hempy cup is holding too much water. Lights will be back on in a few hours. I'll address her then. The environment is holding steady. I also notice some purple petioles on her. It has been cool here though..mid 60s at night in the tent.

Lemon is fine. I think I looked at her too close to bedtime. She had the sleepy droopies.

Do I wait longer in hempy to up pot? So they are a bit bigger and can hold onto the perlite?

Lemon is fine. I think I looked at her too close to bedtime. She had the sleepy droopies.

Do I wait longer in hempy to up pot? So they are a bit bigger and can hold onto the perlite?
Pics
Pics
Pics

Not really, I treat em like I did in soil

As you wish....
IMG_20190123_203806.jpg
IMG_20190123_203825.jpg
IMG_20190123_204004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom