Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Thanks HH! Getting out was a blast.

What have you been doing? Any where I can go that is not a grocery store or a gas station is a treat! :p
Lol, not super exciting here, but some fun stuff for the kids. Chunky cheese, Harlem globetrotters, the science center, but my favorite was the Harry Potter Symphony earlier this year. It’s been good just to be out and about, really. 😊

Lol, not super exciting here, but some fun stuff for the kids. Chunky cheese, Harlem globetrotters, the science center, but my favorite was the Harry Potter Symphony earlier this year. It’s been good just to be out and about, really. 😊
I didn't realize you had kids! That's built-in fun.

I remember going to Chucky Cheese a lot when my son was young. I always complained that the whole place smelled like feet! :laugh:

Getting out was great! I miss live performances so much. And I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable we were out there without masks.
It's been so long since we've seen a live performance! Before 2020 for sure. We were concerned how naked we'd feel without them but not even a little! Reality today is most folks aren't getting sick with it. Cats away and otters play! If we need em in winter so be it. Party today like it's 1999! Now I have to recover from the shock of ticket prices! :p
stoned waffling
:rofl::laugh:
I didn't realize you had kids! That's built-in fun.

I remember going to Chucky Cheese a lot when my son was young. I always complained that the whole place smelled like feet! :laugh:
Being in Chucky Cheese is like being on another planet!

Good morning all!

On this lovely morning I also got to greet...

Sour G #1
SG1 7-29-23 emerged.JPG

...and Fat Bastard #1
FB1 7-29-23 emerged.JPG

In addition, I can see one of the Cosmic Lights pushing through but she's not yet photo-worthy!

A little background about the Cosmic Lights.

When I first started growing I grew autos only. Then one day @ChefDGreen nudged me toward trying photos.

Cosmic Lights was in the 2nd set of photos that I grew and it's the one that really got me hooked photos.
Not only was she a beautiful plant but she came with a wonderful taste and mind-blowing effects! To this day
she remains one of my all-time favs.
1690642313391.png

1690642365868.png

1690642768698.png

I hope I can do as well this time around!

-----------------------

As always, I appreciate your visit.

PEACE.

Oops!

Now I have to recover from the shock of ticket prices! :p
That Lizz Wright show we attended was sponsored by the Maryland Park & Planning Commission. Tickets for seniors were the unheard of price of $20!

But, yeah, The Lion King, those prices were in a totally different ballpark. :)
Oh Chuck Cheese got better after i found out they served Beer ! Plants are nice and green flavor GBD
Beer dulls the olfactory system! :laughtwo:
GDB , I just plugged into ur grows looking gud my friend 👍,check me out got a lil somin somin going on
Hey Mello! Where ya' been dude?

Drop me a tag in your journal so I can find it. You know I want to see what's going on!:)

Gorgeous looking pictures of the Cosmic Lights!! So much trichomes. No wonder it's mindblowing!! Happy Smokin'

Gorgeous looking pictures of the Cosmic Lights!! So much trichomes. No wonder it's mindblowing!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. She was a frosty one! :yummy:

Is it the one that had no tap root?
Pretty cool, even if it's not that one..
3 up, 5 to go!
No it's the other one and she's going to need some TLC 'cause her helmet is firmly attached.

CL 7-29-23 emerged.JPG

Yipes! Gonna need some steady fingers to get that off of her..

Maybe use 2 needles, and gently spread it open till it comes loose?

I've pulled a couple of them right out of the ground while attempting to get the helmet off,
so be real careful...:oops:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!
The buried seeds continue to emerge in various states.

Fat Bastard #1 emerged cleanly with no helmet or membrane.
FB #2 emerged with helmet intact. It has been removed and she's now trying to shed her membrane.
Sour G #1 emerged with helmet attached. It and the membrane have been removed.
SG #2 is just emerging and not yet photo-worthy.
Cosmic Lights #1 emerged with helmet intact. It has been removed and she's now trying to shed her membrane.

And I've had no movement from CL #2 or either of the 2 Skunk Specials.

Seems that going with 8 seeds was the proper strategy.

--------------------------

It's Day 42 for my youngsters and they're looking content this morning.
Babes 7-30-23 D42.jpg

I'm going to flip them on their Day 44 simply because July 1st is easy to remember!

And that's my Sunday best.

Thanks for looking in and have yourself a relaxing Sunday!

PEACE.

Maybe plant them a little deeper. :hmmmm: Statistically that's a lot of helmets.:)
I agree Gwhunran. I believe I've been burying them too shallow. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom