ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Hi,
I'm struggling a bit with the XS2000 and seedlings. I burn them.
What's the recommended hang height and dimming setting for seedlings? I read somewhere that 43 cm and 25% would be good, but it seems to be too intense and still burns the seedlings.
Those of you that use the XS2000 successfully, what settings are you using?
Cheers
I have the p4000 and I turned the light down all the way for my fresh popped seeds for the whole week then slowly move up to 50% by the end of the second week. 15” away from the cloner

I have the p4000 and I turned the light down all the way for my fresh popped seeds for the whole week then slowly move up to 50% by the end of the second week. 15” away from the cloner
Thanks Hippie :Namaste:

Hello growers, we're back!:cheer:

Long time no see, how are you? Wish you and your family be well all the time! :hug:

Thank you for your long-time support to ViparSpectra! :circle-of-love:

Welcome to share more your grow journey with ViparSpectra lights!

Best Regards!

ViparSpectra Team

ViparSpectra 420 Home Page image.png

Welcome back VS.
As a welcome gift I have grabbed my
XS4000 for my next grow out the loft.
And the XS2000 is still doing its thing.
Guess I can put irs name back to the vipar room

;)

Welcome back VS.
As a welcome gift I have grabbed my
XS4000 for my next grow out the loft.
And the XS2000 is still doing its thing.
Guess I can put irs name back to the vipar room

;)
:thanks: This's very special gift for us! :circle-of-love: Thanks for your support to Viparspectra and your approval of our light! Looking forward to your journey. Welcome to share it!

Welcome back viper ,,I've had all my Grows under some sort of viperspecta,,still using the old v300s lol ,,

Hello growers, we're back!:cheer:

Long time no see, how are you? Wish you and your family be well all the time! :hug:

Thank you for your long-time support to ViparSpectra! :circle-of-love:

Welcome to share more your grow journey with ViparSpectra lights!

Best Regards!

ViparSpectra Team

ViparSpectra 420 Home Page image.png
Hey Val welcome back. :welcome:
I've almost got the new grow room finished and might need some equipment.
Good to know your back supporting us again. :thanks:
:green_heart: love your stuff.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I've been running Spider Farmers lights, and I'm not unhappy with them, but I've been looking at the bigger ViparSpectras to get more consistent coverage. Not sure if it's worth it to replace what I have, I grow some sweet sweet chiba, but there's always room for improvement yeah? Give us a good coupon and I might go buy one. :ganjamon:🤑

Hey Val welcome back. :welcome:
I've almost got the new grow room finished and might need some equipment.
Good to know your back supporting us again. :thanks:
:green_heart: love your stuff.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
@Bill284 :thanks: So glad we could stay again with you all! Keep happy growing!

I've been running Spider Farmers lights, and I'm not unhappy with them, but I've been looking at the bigger ViparSpectras to get more consistent coverage. Not sure if it's worth it to replace what I have, I grow some sweet sweet chiba, but there's always room for improvement yeah? Give us a good coupon and I might go buy one. :ganjamon:🤑
@RedskinnedRhino Sorry to hear that about your current lights. Hope our lights could help you. What's coverage you look the light for? You could use "viparks420" code for KS series light. KS3000 for 3x3 grow tent, KS5000 for 4x4 grow tent. Keep happy growing! ;)

@VetSmoke85 :thanks: Just try it and share with us! ;)

Not sure admins will change them all back but it's this one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom