ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

@ViparSpectra im making a new wardrobe with a tent in side.
Your lights will be in there.
Going to call it the vipar room.
Could do with some stickers to promote the grow for you.
Thats if you have any.
Always happy to promote you guys.
Still loving your lights and will be nice to see what the XS2000 and the P1000 can do in this setup.
I will have the space for both now.
Watch out for the new grow journal your name will be in the title.
BTW hope your having a great holiday skunksta sends love to your friends and family.

:green_heart:
Hello @Skunksta,
Wish you and your family be well all the time.
Thank you for your long-time support to ViparSpectra. That's so kind of you to call your new tent Vipar room and do with some stickers to promote the grow for us.
Thank you for giving us more confidence.
Thank you again for sharing a good journey with ViparSpectra lights.

Best Wishes,
ViparSpectra Team

Great week for the 4 moms under the XS2000 from Viparspectra fed the quality organic nutrition from GBL.
XS2000
Only $199.99 after $30.00 coupon

#Always Growing

My p1000 veg tent. Around 5/7 weeks old.
And my hanging lady grown under my x2000
At 50%

GREAT lights if you know what your doing.
Would recommend nothing better in that price bracket.

391C4AE9-A146-4298-B76B-262F81EFCCF2.jpeg

97555D40-073B-4300-9B5F-783A82AD01EF.jpeg

4E782EAD-8D56-4CFE-9509-AC9EFEDC4336.jpeg

So you think its the same price to ship to the USA and euro from china?
If you do im sorry your wrong it costs more simple.
Im not talking about shipping from china.
They have a warehouse in the uk and german if i remember right.
That covers euro sales.
Add that fact it now costs even more to transport stuff due to covid.
My avg shopping bill at the super market has gone up.
Why would you think the logistics of getting light would not be the same.
In the UK its 20% VAT and we have not even added tax.
So whats 20% of 149 dollars $25 its adding up mate.
I know its sad but its how its always been and will get worse now.
Due to logistics transport issues and everyone wanting more money.
To transport anything. :)

That makes no sense since they are made in China. Why would we need to pay shipping from USA and custom tariffs. Its not like they are shipping all the lights to USA first then importing them from there to EU: The pricing turns it from a great value in the US to just another light in EU

Super happy with the quality of my first grow under the XS2000! I pollinated this somango with a Grand Daddy Purple so my 2nd grow under this light will be the offspring. Just starting to trim the first harvest

20220217_190613.jpg

It has been a while since I posted and images of what I am doing with the @ViparSpectra XS-2000
Not bad growth for week 5 and 6 of flower.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends.

Here's some Somango grown under the Viparspectra XS2000. On its way to cure after some closer trimming. I can't wait to press the rosin.
20220224_114445.jpg

20220224_114442.jpg
20220224_114433.jpg
Awe, CBG does it have the calming effect ?

Hey @West Hippie I haven't tried it yet, I'm patiently waiting for it to cure. I'm not really familiar with CBG to be honest. I saw it had decent CBD levels and the reviews I read said it was relaxing but with more sativa like effects. Its lineage is strong indica from what I remember and the reviews of the effects and flavor is what made me want to grow it. I'll let you know as soon as I cave on waiting!

Hey @West Hippie I haven't tried it yet, I'm patiently waiting for it to cure. I'm not really familiar with CBG to be honest. I saw it had decent CBD levels and the reviews I read said it was relaxing but with more sativa like effects. Its lineage is strong indica from what I remember and the reviews of the effects and flavor is what made me want to grow it. I'll let you know as soon as I cave on waiting!
I’d bought the CBG to sprinkle on a joint . Mama was sitting there mad at the world it put a stop to it immediately. So I saw another in a pissed off mood fired it up and it was over calmed right down. After that if I was pissed I loaded a joint with it . Always works ! Now your going to squish that gal , perfect because I need to figure how to get the powder into the rosin .

I’d bought the CBG to sprinkle on a joint . Mama was sitting there mad at the world it put a stop to it immediately. So I saw another in a pissed off mood fired it up and it was over calmed right down. After that if I was pissed I loaded a joint with it . Always works ! Now your going to squish that gal , perfect because I need to figure how to get the powder into the rosin .
Awesome! I may have been wrong on the CBD. I just looked the strain up and it said 0% so maybe I saw it somewhere else or just remembered incorrectly. Anyway, your description has me interested in growing a high CBG strain and giving that a press

Hi,
I'm struggling a bit with the XS2000 and seedlings. I burn them.
What's the recommended hang height and dimming setting for seedlings? I read somewhere that 43 cm and 25% would be good, but it seems to be too intense and still burns the seedlings.
Those of you that use the XS2000 successfully, what settings are you using?
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom