ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

@ViparSpectra what can I say; you make it so easy to be a long time support.
When you put out a solid design and built light with great customer service how can I not be a long time supporter.

Be safe and have a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

It won't be long before the Chinese New Year is here. :theband:
Your approval gives us greater motivation!
We have celebrated Christmas in advance!

And yes, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, I can't wait to enjoy my holiday!

Hello ViparSpectra customers,
Merry Christmas! May the joy of Christmas linger in your heart all year round.
Thank you for all of your long-time support. Without your support, we can’t make a long business Under the severe market environment.
We will keep hard to stick to our goals! In the new year, hope we could all “Always Growing”

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ViparSpectra Team

Leave a comment if you need any discount for ViparSpectra Lights!

Happy holidays Viparspectra and friends. My first grow with Viparspectra under an XS2000 has been going great and I am very impressed with this light. I still cannot believe the price is so low and quality is this high. Definitely worth it. Ladies are doing great despite me being away 2 weeks. Better pics to come when I get home in another week
Screenshot_20211229-152509.jpg

Congratulations!
1f44f.png

Thank you very much for trusting our lights, and sharing your experience.
We hope you enjoy the harvest.:green_heart:

Sweet smokes!

Leave a comment if you want to buy ViparSpectra New Bar Light!
I will try to apply for a big coupon for you to thank you for your long-time support!
#Always Growing

Hi,
Tomorrow my new light will be delivered, an XS2000. I'm stoked about that and I will exchange my current light in my 60x120 (2'x4') tent straight away. The tent has a couple of flowering plants in their 3rd week of flower and I will of course use 100% of the light's power setting.
What hang height do you recommend?

Hi,
Tomorrow my new light will be delivered, an XS2000. I'm stoked about that and I will exchange my current light in my 60x120 (2'x4') tent straight away. The tent has a couple of flowering plants in their 3rd week of flower and I will of course use 100% of the light's power setting.
Congrats on the new light. I'd check mine if I was home but last I checked I was around 18" above canopy on full blast.

Hi,
Hello,
Here is our suggestion for the height during the different stages.

i have had my xs2000 for a month now and am totally impressed with this light solid build and good light penetration , worth every penny i paid !!
Thank you very much for trusting our lights, and sharing your experience.
Welcome to share your plants with us!

The XS2000 has arrived. I started off by hanging it at 45 cm (18") since I left the house for a few days just after installing it. We'll see if I'll go lower later...
The driver got a bit warm and I put a fan directed on it.
It looks great and gives plenty of white light. Here with two Bushmans plants.

Resizer_16409665332850.jpg

Resizer_16409665332851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom