ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Excited to see what it can do! :)

Have there been any completed grows done under it yet?

Does the KS5000 have full spectrum coverage?

Which driver and diodes are being used?

Sorry so many questions haha. Like to see new products and its crazy how I was asking you about this recently and you already had a light in the works haha :)
:ganjamon::ganjamon: I can't say too much now! Let's wait for its publication! You must like it!

Christmas giveaway is coming soon!

#Growth Sharing
"Ohh wow straight from box to tent.. Produced a lot of crystals an tripled my harvest best part very very low power pull.. Very economical very.. I love my ViparSpectra .. Well recommended"
#Always Growing
XS1000:ViparSpectra® XS1000 120W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes (IR Included) & MeanWell Driver

Always Growing :love::love::love:
1639453616166.png

With a @ViparSpectra LED you will be Always Growing

Today I have Sweet seed Flashback #2 grown in soil with @GeoFlora Nutrients under a TSW-2000

Have you checked this out @HappyHazmat88

Flashback #2 -12-08.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
No I have not....may I ask which part I'm to see as there is 29 pages :nervous-guy:

Edit: ok yea I was actually looking at the xs-1000 and the p-1000.. but they only cover a 2×2 in veg and 1.5×1.5 flower...so next size up the xs-2000 which has a 2×4 coverage ( my tent a 2×4×5) I am just not prepared to purchase a $200+ light right before Christmas.

No I have not....may I ask which part I'm to see as there is 29 pages :nervous-guy:

Edit: ok yea I was actually looking at the xs-1000 and the p-1000.. but they only cover a 2×2 in veg and 1.5×1.5 flower...so next size up the xs-2000 which has a 2×4 coverage ( my tent a 2×4×5) I am just not prepared to purchase a $200+ light right before Christmas.
Hi,For XS2000, it's $169.99 for the moment
Ends in 04h 54m 57s

The coated solid glue on each chip greatly avoids moisture effectively and increases the board lifespan.
Widely compatible with multiple indoor environments.
#Always Growing

1639734691171.png

Save the time to join us here!

<WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT>
"ViparSpectra 10th Anniversary Global Giveaway "
$500.00 Cash winner: Claytos Closet
$100.00 Cash winner: Rasta Grow

Congratulations! Please check the email we sent to get your prize!

Thank you for all your participation and support, we feel your love for us and will continue to provide innovative indoor gardening products at affordable prices, let us accompany you with your planting journey.
Always growing.---ViparSpectra❤

(Winner announcement according to the ViparSpectra official, please do not click any links, and protect personal information)

My @ViparSpectra XS-2000 is really bring out some colors on this Sweet Seeds Chemdog Millionaire Guava.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Flashback #2 -12-14a.jpg

Flashback #2 -12-19a.jpg

Flashback #2 -12-19d.jpg

Flashback #2 -12-22h.jpg
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Tok!
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Tok, Rexer!
Thank you for your long-time support!
I like the Little bear doll, it reminds me of the little bear doll I have when I was a kid.
The plants look great, good harvest for Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom