ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Highya GDB,

Excellent post! Like SO, I enjoyed the whole thing! Only 6 grams for that much resin? How tasty!?! Especially like the huge buds on your Gush Mints! She's gorgeous. You gotta love it when the Mrs. is more involved!! I had an exWife who couldn't stand anything about cannabis. Made my life miserable. Ex-wife! Julie is great. She used to help trim. But she doesn't smoke any. So glad for you Mrs. GDB likes peace in the home!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I haven't tried a dab yet. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for! :straightface:

Mrs. GDB is a sweetheart. Though I don't expect her to help me very often, I'm so happy that she was willing to do it this once!

Always appreciate you stopping by Bode.:)

Mrs. GDB is a sweetheart. Though I don't expect her to help me very often, I'm so happy that she was willing to do it this once!
I was trimming the ATF today, and I couldn't even get Mrs.C. to smell my finger...:)
Mrs. GDB is definitely a keeper...:love:

I was trimming the ATF today, and I couldn't even get Mrs.C. to smell my finger...:)
Mrs. GDB is definitely a keeper...:love:
She's "kept." I ain't letting her go nowhere!

"smell my finger..." Too funny! :rofl:

Hello all.

The Crescendo is at last paper-bagged and in the fridge.

Here's a close-up of one of her fruits:
Cresc bud END 5-17-23.JPG

And here is her official array pic:
Cresc array 5-17-23 .JPG

She is heavier than she appears. I look forward to seeing how much she weighs dry!
----------------------------

And remember the Gush Mints plant where I found mold in some of her uppermost buds? Well I've been periodically examining her very closely, even using my scope at times. I have not found another speck of mold on her! So she may end up getting treated like normal bud instead of being set aside for pain balm.

She's been in the fridge since May 5th and she's now ready for bagging and burping. I put her in a slow-cooker liner bag with 2 hygrometers that were reading identically when they went in.

I know when I check her in a few hours those stupid hygrometers will have different readings. That's okay, I'm just seeking clues at this point, not answers.

Gush Mints DRY 5-18-23.jpg

That's all I got.

PEACE.

Hello all.

The Crescendo is at last paper-bagged and in the fridge.

Here's a close-up of one of her fruits:
Cresc bud END 5-17-23.JPG

And here is her official array pic:
Cresc array 5-17-23 .JPG

She is heavier than she appears. I look forward to seeing how much she weighs dry!
----------------------------

And remember the Gush Mints plant where I found mold in some of her uppermost buds? Well I've been periodically examining her very closely, even using my scope at times. I have not found another speck of mold on her! So she may end up getting treated like normal bud instead of being set aside for pain balm.

She's been in the fridge since May 5th and she's now ready for bagging and burping. I put her in a slow-cooker liner bag with 2 hygrometers that were reading identically when they went in.

I know when I check her in a few hours those stupid hygrometers will have different readings. That's okay, I'm just seeking clues at this point, not answers.

Gush Mints DRY 5-18-23.jpg

That's all I got.

PEACE.
Congratulations!! It looks deeply frosty and dense to me.

Hello growers.

I've only got two plants left so my updates from here on will be short and, hopefully, sweet.

First, the Gush Mints clone is on flip + 70 and she's beginning to fade. Not a lot yet, but it's coming.
GM clone 5-19-23 F70.jpg

For comparative purposes, here's her mother when she was on her flip + 71.
GM 4-12-23 F71.JPG
Mom was raised on Roots Organic dry nutrients, the clone is getting @Prescription Blend.

-----------------------------

And also now all alone, the Crescendo clone is in the "echo chamber" 4x4 tent and, IMO, shaping up nicely.
She too is being fed @Prescription Blend.
Cresc cl 5-19-23 F23.jpg

I'm going to use this time with only these 2 plants in flower to wind down and relax a bit. Usually at this stage I would be dropping more seeds but not this time. These plants have a ways to go and so I can see a window of true relaxation, without concerns about germinations, seedlings, training -- none of that. Just focusing on finishing these 2 plants will be a breeze. That's just what I need right now, a nice relaxing breeze!

---------------------------------

As always, thanks for your feedback:

Heck yea weed coming in from all directions , Rosin look tasty also the buds form take down and fridge... Good Job GBD !
Thanks Smoke. There's weed-a-plenty! :Rasta:
Congratulations!! It looks deeply frosty and dense to me.
Thanks Jon. She is quite dense. I was surprised by her weight.
Well that's certainly good news, pain balm be damned!
Hear, hear! :Rasta:
Nice! looks like a little reddish hue on some of them...purty!
Thanks Carcass. That was/is an unexpected surprise! :)

---------------------------

I'm out!

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

The Gush Mints clone looks bigger than her mama! They both look very nice. Gorgeous colas with all that bud!! Looks dense. We all have to stop and smell the roses at times!! I do every winter (what roses?). Can't work outside (except shoveling snow) so we hibernate all winter. Enjoy your relaxing time and enjoy the fruits of your labors!! Happy Smokin'

Hello all! :ciao:

Breezing into summer like :surf:
Hanging ten!
Enjoy the time free. The clones love the prescription blend!
Thanks Carmen. :thanks:
You could take a year off, and still have weed out the wazoo!🙂

Enjoy your break, GDB!
Thanks Carcass.

There is quite a bit of plant matter stored around here! :yummy:

The Gush Mints clone looks bigger than her mama! They both look very nice. Gorgeous colas with all that bud!! Looks dense. We all have to stop and smell the roses at times!! I do every winter (what roses?). Can't work outside (except shoveling snow) so we hibernate all winter. Enjoy your relaxing time and enjoy the fruits of your labors!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode!

I'm glad you brought her up. The clone is not bigger than her mama. It may be just that her 2x2 setting makes her appear to be. However, she is the spitting image of her mom, just on a smaller scale.

The mama has been bagged for about the last 72 hours and is now holding steady at either 61 or 62 RH (damn stupid Hygrometers :straightface:). So I'm bagging her up for the cure this morning.

She ended up yielding exactly 180g dry, so nearly 6.5 ounces.
GM END dry  180g 5-20-23.jpg

EDIT: I meant to include this nug pic but forgot.
GM END nug 5-20-23.JPG

One thing I really like about the Grovebags is that they require a lot less storage space than do Mason jars. I'd be out of storage space if everything I have was in jars!

-----------------------

You all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

PEACE.

6.5 is a damn good number for auto grow IMO Hope you can enjoy some time off , if you can really do that LOL 🏖️
Thanks Smoke, but she was not an auto! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom