ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Interesting...like the light damaged the leaves and made it so they couldn't use the nutes you're giving?

How many flowering plants could you fit around that one? None? Took over the tent I'd say. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Said they guy in a country with as many guns as we have in some neighbourhoods!
You mean blocks! :rofl:

Please Carcass.

I'm growing this plant in a 2x2 tent that's only 4ft tall. Stay in your lane! :laugh:
I love those tiny tents! Never had one till VS hooked me up with a 2x4. They’re so cute and they fit anywhere!!

Interesting...like the light damaged the leaves and made it so they couldn't use the nutes you're giving?
Not sure. I know for a while she was looking really light-stressed. As for the long-term effects of two weeks of that, even after the light issue is addressed, I'm just not sure.
How many flowering plants could you fit around that one? None? Took over the tent I'd say. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Don't know what you're seeing Shed. She's in a 4x4 tent and she's not that big. Maybe this pic with her moved out of the middle will help. :)

IMG_6931.jpg

PEACE.

Congratulations Bro, great job, they are all superior. :thumb: :thumb:

Hello growers.
I was reading post the other day and saw this by @Jon regarding his use of @Prescription Blend nutrients:

The second thing is that maybe a third of the time I have found it helpful to increase the concentration of the base mix in late mid to late flower. In that regard I’ve gone as high as 120% of the base mix as
prescribed (obviously across the board) and had no issues.
I am intrigued by this, 120% of the recommended dosage! I've never considered such a thing.

Anyway, since I've got 2 plants on PB right now I thought, why not experiment! So I'm changing their dosage (and cutting out the additional calmag -- at least temporarily).

I mixed enough PB for 4 gallons of water but put it in only 3 gallons of water. Looking forward!

-------------------------

In other news, I've been conducting a little tester bud contest between my Gush Mints (chopped on 5/4) and the Crescendo (chopped 5/17).

Both strains are purported to be high in THC. The GM rated at 31-34% and the Crescendo at 30-37%.

I was struck by how much better the Crescendo tastes, especially since the GM was chopped 13 days before it was. The Crescendo effect was "spacier" as well. And I mean really spacey. I'm going to enjoy this one cured, guaranteed!

The GM's effect was nearly as nice but may have been diminished just because it didn't taste as nice as the Crescendo. That could be just me. I enjoy weed more when it tastes good and, subconsciously, I probably feel higher when toking it.

I'm not unhappy with either of them, but I think the Crescendo is the clear-cut winner!

--------------------------

Lastly, I removed some of the spent fan leaves from the GM clone this morning. I don't have a problem with ugly leaves but when they're completed used up and they only purpose they serve is to be an eyesore, I'll take them off.

She's on flip 76 and sagging more and more. I haven't supported a few of the branches because the buds are so stacked that it's difficult to find stem space to secure a tie without touching the buds while doing so.
GM clone 5-25-23 F76.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

I just want to know u tell a difference between that light and anyone you had. Better worse what. Bro. I know what light done for me. You can tell on my grows. But big plants like y'all grow can you tell. Alot little . What say you bro.
It's hard to say Dust. This Vipar XSS1500 Pro replaced a Vipar XS1500, so I didn't expect a huge change in results. I've been getting good results with every @ViparSpectra I've run!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hello growers.
I was reading post the other day and saw this by @Jon regarding his use of @Prescription Blend nutrients:

I am intrigued by this, 120% of the recommended dosage! I've never considered such a thing.

Anyway, since I've got 2 plants on PB right now I thought, why not experiment! So I'm changing their dosage (and cutting out the additional calmag -- at least temporarily).

I mixed enough PB for 4 gallons of water but put it in only 3 gallons of water. Looking forward!

-------------------------

In other news, I've been conducting a little tester bud contest between my Gush Mints (chopped on 5/4) and the Crescendo (chopped 5/17).

Both strains are purported to be high in THC. The GM rated at 31-34% and the Crescendo at 30-37%.

I was struck by how much better the Crescendo tastes, especially since the GM was chopped 13 days before it was. The Crescendo effect was "spacier" as well. And I mean really spacey. I'm going to enjoy this one cured, guaranteed!

The GM's effect was nearly as nice but may have been diminished just because it didn't taste as nice as the Crescendo. That could be just me. I enjoy weed more when it tastes good and, subconsciously, I probably feel higher when toking it.

I'm not unhappy with either of them, but I think the Crescendo is the clear-cut winner!

--------------------------

Lastly, I removed some of the spent fan leaves from the GM clone this morning. I don't have a problem with ugly leaves but when they're completed used up and they only purpose they serve is to be an eyesore, I'll take them off.

She's on flip 76 and sagging more and more. I haven't supported a few of the branches because the buds are so stacked that it's difficult to find stem space to secure a tie without touching the buds while doing so.
GM clone 5-25-23 F76.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Hey @Grand Daddy Black, I’m thinking your math is off a little. If you mixed 4 and put it in 3 you are at 125% of base mix! I would suggest that’s too hot. I’d add it to 3.5 gallons and then you’d be at 112.5%. That starting point is probably safer?

So glad to hear about the Crescendo.

This is how I get around your support issue. Simply support from below with a bamboo piece, if that helps.

IMG_7740.jpeg

Hey @Grand Daddy Black, I’m thinking your math is off a little. If you mixed 4 and put it in 3 you are at 125% of base mix! I would suggest that’s too hot. I’d add it to 3.5 gallons and then you’d be at 112.5%. That starting point is probably safer?

This is how I get around your support issue. Simply support from below with a bamboo piece, if that helps.

IMG_7740.jpeg
Fwiw - I find it easier to think about mixing over base mix in terms of simply adding an ml across the board (and 2 for Core A and B). With the PB, one can think of it this way: look at the feed chart, starting week 1. Notice that the only thing that ever changes after week two of veg is the is the Big Data. Obviously this doesn’t start until week one of flower. And all the Big Data ever does in flower is go from 4, then mostly 5, and a few weeks of 6 ml. I don’t believe 1 ml of anything is consequential in this equation…so I think of the Big Data as always at 5 ml and then it also never changes after flower starts. So then also notice that from flower on, you are always mixing the identical base mix. From top to bottom on the chart, in flower, that’s always 5-10-10-5-5-5 if you accept the Big Data at always 5ml. Here’s the beauty of it, and it’s two things:
1. It allows you to always have the same mix for all of flower, which is way way easier. It becomes automatic.
2. It allows you to see that all you have to do to mix over 100% is keep it the same acaross the board, so the numbers might become 6-12-12-6-6-6. Or whatever you choose. It makes it way easier to keep it in proportion.

Hope that has value!

IMG_7740.jpeg
That's what I was shooting for, 125%. Too much you think?

You started this shit! :laugh:

I haven't used any yet. I can dilute it.

Thanks Jon! :)

It's hard to say Dust. This Vipar XSS1500 Pro replaced a Vipar XS1500, so I didn't expect a huge change in results. I've been getting good results with every @ViparSpectra I've run!

Thanks for stopping by!
It's a huge change from 1000 to 1500 pro. I can tell ya that. Big dang diff.

Fwiw - I find it easier to think about mixing over base mix in terms of simply adding an ml across the board (and 2 for Core A and B). With the PB, one can think of it this way: look at the feed chart, starting week 1. Notice that the only thing that ever changes after week two of veg is the is the Big Data. Obviously this doesn’t start until week one of flower. And all the Big Data ever does in flower is go from 4, then mostly 5, and a few weeks of 6 ml. I don’t believe 1 ml of anything is consequential in this equation…so I think of the Big Data as always at 5 ml and then it also never changes after flower starts. So then also notice that from flower on, you are always mixing the identical base mix. From top to bottom on the chart, in flower, that’s always 5-10-10-5-5-5 if you accept the Big Data at always 5ml. Here’s the beauty of it, and it’s two things:
1. It allows you to always have the same mix for all of flower, which is way way easier. It becomes automatic.
2. It allows you to see that all you have to do to mix over 100% is keep it the same acaross the board, so the numbers might become 6-12-12-6-6-6. Or whatever you choose. It makes it way easier to keep it in proportion.

Hope that has value!
Don't want but in. But I kinda do same. I have a and b of a same kinda solution as the prescription blend also. I use it between each one. So it want get so much of a lot chems. And saves on chems use too. I only feed once a week if that. But most time just clean water .

it's difficult to find stem space to secure a tie without touching the buds while doing so.
Got any string?
A belt around her middle might help support those soon to be very floppy branches...
It will have to touch the buds a little, but in my experience, it doesn't hurt them a bit.

Got any string?
A belt around her middle might help support those soon to be very floppy branches...
It will have to touch the buds a little, but in my experience, it doesn't hurt them a bit.
I only have "tan" string Carcass. :)

No, seriously, now I want to see if there's a difference between the top buds, which may be getting too much light, and any of the floppers, that have it a little easier, light-wise. So I'll just let them flop.

Back
Top Bottom