Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I'll be installing a chastity belt, she ain't getting preggers on my watch! .

Morning shots:

I got 99 problems, and tent size is one. Lol

She's about to take her nap.

420-magazine-mobile11375722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858531721.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

True. She filled it nicely. Can't wait for her to reach 16".

My insanity is only limited by my wifi connection and sucking off free work wifi like a hobo, otherwise I don't have anything to say :rofl::rofl: LoL you will never be alone, I'll be there, right behind you, not too close though we can't be touching wanker and spanker if you know what I mean, but I'll be there!! Damned if I am not :passitleft::party:

Yeah there will be no "docking up" on my watch. I'm a dock block you buddy lol. It's all fun and games just for a laugh. I hobo the wifi wherever I go so I can afford AN nutes lol

Thanks, bro! Couldn't have done without the crew's input and support, and it ain't over. .

Things are going well my friends, just been doing my thing! Haven't really been active all to much, I've been spending lots of time with my new women . I'm currently growing some train wreck autoflowering by crop kings and it's been my smoothest grow to date. Even though this is my 3rd one lol

Back
Top Bottom