TTM's Gorilla Glue Guerrilla Grow sponsored by Sacred Seeds

Solid advice brother!!
Honestly I struggle to find the time, but ill do my darn hardest from now on to keep up with everyone!
How are you and stace?
Whats been going on with you my brother?
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Did too much around the house yesterday.
I'm feeling it this morning. :rolleyes:
It's time to set up the drying room again.
Need to get the racks and strings organized.
And maby a spray today of sns.
But that depends on how I feel.
Might take it easy instead. :Namaste:
What's been occupying your days lately?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Did too much around the house yesterday.
I'm feeling it this morning. :rolleyes:
It's time to set up the drying room again.
Need to get the racks and strings organized.
And maby a spray today of sns.
But that depends on how I feel.
Might take it easy instead. :Namaste:
What's been occupying your days lately?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Good morning my friend 👋
You need to take it easy!
I hate those mornings when you wake up and just know it's gonna be one of those days again 😆
Sounds like you're organised though!
Me, not alot, just gym, caring for the plants, the usual. Plus I'm also trying to organise everything for my birthday next week, first one I've had out here in a decade, so that's pretty exciting ☺️

Good morning my friend 👋
You need to take it easy!
I hate those mornings when you wake up and just know it's gonna be one of those days again 😆
Sounds like you're organised though!
Me, not alot, just gym, caring for the plants, the usual. Plus I'm also trying to organise everything for my birthday next week, first one I've had out here in a decade, so that's pretty exciting ☺️
WooHoo :theband: sounds like a good party is coming. :woohoo:
Hope you enjoy it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey everyone 👋
Gees I've been super busy this week, its been 4 days since I've posted an update and I'm so sorry for that 🙏
But gees, after looking at the last update photos, they've come along quite nicely in the little bit of absence. Nevertheless, let's jump into this update!

The Zkittlez auto thats been outside the entire time is still being a super slow grower, but she's handling full strength nutes, so that's good I guess.

The 3 GG autos that are mostly inside are doing great! YAY!! I gave them all a dose of nutes and a light dose of potassium silicate today, number 3 got a bit extra, cause she's a total star 🌟 🤩

I'm thinking of germing 2x Jack Herer photoperiods tonight as the weather is really starting to get good and it'll be a nice side project to give me a harvest next year 🤔

Also just FYI, the 2 tiny plants that you can see in the pics are actual tomato plants ive started 😉

Zkittlez auto: Day 24
20241012_153737.jpg

GG auto #1: Day 18
20241012_154328.jpg

GG auto #2: Day 18
She's definitely not the midget in the family anymore, she's now bigger than GG #1 in my opinion 🤔
20241012_154348.jpg

GG auto #3: Day 18
In the 4 recent days she's grown so damn much. As she's starting to look like an actual weed plant now, she'll be moving to the proper grow site very soon! The absolute star she is, I thought she deserved 2 photos 📸
20241012_154423.jpg
20241012_154437.jpg

Thankyou all for stopping by, checking out my grow and following me along on this journey 😀 I'm am super grateful and any comment that you guys drop, makes me smile everytime 😊 If you see anything I'm doing wrong or could be doing better, please don't hesitate to set me straight!
Till next time guys and gals 👋

Hey everyone 👋
Gees I've been super busy this week, its been 4 days since I've posted an update and I'm so sorry for that 🙏
But gees, after looking at the last update photos, they've come along quite nicely in the little bit of absence. Nevertheless, let's jump into this update!

The Zkittlez auto thats been outside the entire time is still being a super slow grower, but she's handling full strength nutes, so that's good I guess.

The 3 GG autos that are mostly inside are doing great! YAY!! I gave them all a dose of nutes and a light dose of potassium silicate today, number 3 got a bit extra, cause she's a total star 🌟 🤩

I'm thinking of germing 2x Jack Herer photoperiods tonight as the weather is really starting to get good and it'll be a nice side project to give me a harvest next year 🤔

Also just FYI, the 2 tiny plants that you can see in the pics are actual tomato plants ive started 😉

Zkittlez auto: Day 24
20241012_153737.jpg

GG auto #1: Day 18
20241012_154328.jpg

GG auto #2: Day 18
She's definitely not the midget in the family anymore, she's now bigger than GG #1 in my opinion 🤔
20241012_154348.jpg

GG auto #3: Day 18
In the 4 recent days she's grown so damn much. As she's starting to look like an actual weed plant now, she'll be moving to the proper grow site very soon! The absolute star she is, I thought she deserved 2 photos 📸
20241012_154423.jpg
20241012_154437.jpg

Thankyou all for stopping by, checking out my grow and following me along on this journey 😀 I'm am super grateful and any comment that you guys drop, makes me smile everytime 😊 If you see anything I'm doing wrong or could be doing better, please don't hesitate to set me straight!
Till next time guys and gals 👋
I been busy to bro sorry for not checking in lol 😅 I'll get back to everyone as soon as I'm relaxed.

Hey buddy!
My God, its costing me a fortune, but it's gonna be a great shindig 🥳 🎉 🪅
How are you doing brother?
Ok buddy thanks :ciao:
Just getting ready to harvest.
Hopefully by Sunday but I'll see.
Girls doing well?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey buddy!
My God, its costing me a fortune, but it's gonna be a great shindig 🥳 🎉 🪅
How are you doing brother?
Oooh Tassie, is it a round number birthday? I hope you share some of the jolly! :party:

Your plants all look good and healthy! I think planting the photoperiods is a good idea. Maybe I should do one too lol! Now that I'm in the outdoor groove.

I been busy to bro sorry for not checking in lol 😅 I'll get back to everyone as soon as I'm relaxed.
With you being stuck in trim jail, that's absolutely okay 🤣 good to see you're still around though buddy 😉
Ok buddy thanks :ciao:
Just getting ready to harvest.
Hopefully by Sunday but I'll see.
Girls doing well?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Good morning brother :ciao:
Happy to hear youre doing well!
You'd be getting excited then? I dunno if it's just me, but no matter how many plants I've grown, I'm always excited come harvest time, some dread it LOL!!
I look forward to seeing your work 😉
Yeah they seem to be going nicely. GG #3 is an absolute beast compared to the rest! GG #1 (the one in coco) was looking a shade of lighter green the other day, but since I've been giving her nutes now, she's coming back around :yahoo:
Oooh Tassie, is it a round number birthday? I hope you share some of the jolly! :party:

Your plants all look good and healthy! I think planting the photoperiods is a good idea. Maybe I should do one too lol! Now that I'm in the outdoor groove.
Hey Carmen!! 👋
Not yet, its my 29th, but it's the first one I've spent as a free man in a decade, my last one outside was my 19th 😱😥 (long story for another time)
I'm always up for sharing though 😉
Thanks!! I think of these ones as the little diamonds in the rough, after all the troubles I had with the seeds from this breeder, its nice to have something come out of it! I will say though, they did send me about 25-30 freebies all up for the sponsor and to make up for the dud ones, great company!
Hmmm maybe if youre thinking of doing a photo aswell, we could do a collaborative journal as a side project? Just a thought 💖
Your ladies are looking absolutely brilliant too btw 👏
The little girls are looking good Tassie.
Hey buddy 👋
Long time no see!!
My couch feels empty without you 😉
Thanks man, I think these ones are actually going to be okay, nothing spectacular, but ill take "okay" after the issues I had 👌

With you being stuck in trim jail, that's absolutely okay 🤣 good to see you're still around though buddy 😉

Good morning brother :ciao:
Happy to hear youre doing well!
You'd be getting excited then? I dunno if it's just me, but no matter how many plants I've grown, I'm always excited come harvest time, some dread it LOL!!
I look forward to seeing your work 😉
Yeah they seem to be going nicely. GG #3 is an absolute beast compared to the rest! GG #1 (the one in coco) was looking a shade of lighter green the other day, but since I've been giving her nutes now, she's coming back around :yahoo:

Hey Carmen!! 👋
Not yet, its my 29th, but it's the first one I've spent as a free man in a decade, my last one outside was my 19th 😱😥 (long story for another time)
I'm always up for sharing though 😉
Thanks!! I think of these ones as the little diamonds in the rough, after all the troubles I had with the seeds from this breeder, its nice to have something come out of it! I will say though, they did send me about 25-30 freebies all up for the sponsor and to make up for the dud ones, great company!
Hmmm maybe if youre thinking of doing a photo aswell, we could do a collaborative journal as a side project? Just a thought 💖
Your ladies are looking absolutely brilliant too btw 👏

Hey buddy 👋
Long time no see!!
My couch feels empty without you 😉
Thanks man, I think these ones are actually going to be okay, nothing spectacular, but ill take "okay" after the issues I had 👌
Right on

Hmmm. half of me is thinking it is reckless under the circumstances, and the other half of me is dead tempted! Thank you for the invite to do a collab! :love: I'd love to but first lemme think this through properly. There are risks and I'm not sure I can live with them.

Back
Top Bottom